Hello Baby ep.3

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The members and the twins were getting ready for a trip to the beach and everyone was excited, especially the members. Before that, Kai was busy packing the girls’ things, while the other was packing theirs. While waiting for the other to finish packing, Kai played with the twins after he was done packing.

“You’re done already?”  Kris asked Kai and Kai nodded as he gave a ball to Mi Young before she threw it at him again. “What about your things?”

“I already packed my things yesterday after I heard the news from Kwang Ho hyung.” Answered Kai as he played with Mi Young. Feeling lonely, Mi Sun walked toward Kris offering him, her Dibo the dragon stuffed toy. Kris bend down to her level before gladly accepted her offer and lifted her up before taking her to the kitchen. “Does Little Mi Sunnie want a glass of water too?” Mi Sun shook her head and Kris finished his glass of water and put the glass in the sink before going to the living room again.

“Is everyone ready?” Suho asked and everyone nodded as they walked to the living room with their luggage. “Then, let’s put the things in the van and we can go.” Everyone cheered and grabbed their things before walking out the door. Kai grabbed the girls’ things and his before going out the door while Sehun and Chen carried Mi Young and Mi Sun to the van.

After everything was packed and ready go, the members finally went to the beach. In the EXO-K’s van, it was full of Mi Young’s laughter as she played PikaBoo with all the members except for Suho, who was driving. She was sitting on Chanyeol’s lap, giggled showing her two front teeth as she clapped when KyungSoo sang a kids’ song to her. In the EXO-M’s van, it was a little quiet because almost everyone was sleeping except for Kris. So, XiuMin, Chen and Luhan decided to play with Mi Sun at the back to break the silent as Tao and Lay were already in dreamland. Mi Sun went to reach for XiuMin’s cheeks and tried to pinch it when he puffed his cheeks to her. She laughed when XiuMin his cheeks in, making his lips to look like a fish’s lips.

“Aigoo~ she’s so adorable.” Luhan pleaded and kissed her cheeks as he lifted her up to stand on his laps. Just then, she yawned and rubbed her little eyes. “I think she’s tired of playing.” Luhan laid her down as he pulled her to his embrace as he leaned her hand on his arm and gently patted her bottom as he hummed a soft melody. In minutes, Mi Sun closed her eyes as she was her thumb and finally joined Tao and Lay in dreamland.

After two hours drive, they finally arrived at their venue and everyone got out the van. Baekhyun carried sleeping Mi Young in his embrace, while Mi Sun was still in Luhan’s embrace sleeping soundly. Suho checked in to the resort they will be staying for a couple of days and gave everyone their keys after dividing to pair of two.  (Suho/KyungSoo, Chanyeol/Baekyun, Kai/Sehun/MiYoung, Kris/Tao, Chen/Lay, XiuMin/Luhan/MiSun)

“Have a rest and we’ll gather at here again in two hours.” Suho said and they nodded before heading to their room. In two hours, the members rested and joined the girls in dreamland. After two hours, they finally woke up and went to change their clothes and the girls’ before heading to the lobby again. Mi Sun happily skipped as she walked down at the hallway, holding XiuMin and Luhan’s hand, while Mi Young was carried by Kai. “Is everyone here?” Suho asked and did a head count before nodding.

 “Now that everyone is here, it’s time to go on a picnic.” The PD said and one of the crew pushed a picnic basket toward the members as they all cheered. “Go have a good time.”

Just then, Mi Young walked up to Mi Sun before grabbing her hand and the two of them walked toward Kai before Mi Young grabbed his hand. Kai was surprised, so were the members.

“Oh!” Kai’s eyes widen and stared down at the twins.

_Out screen’s interview_

Q: Why were you surprised when Mi Young suddenly grabbed your hands?

“It was the first time ever that a baby grabbed my hand, but at the same time I’m happy that they want me to walk them to the beach.” Kai nodded and smiled

Q: How many kids do you plan to have with your wife?

With that question, Kai immediately laughed and said, “At this time, we’re still thinking about having kids since the both of us are working, me as an idol and she as an assistant manager at her friend’s café. It’s really hard to have some time together as we’re so busy with work and all. But if we do think about having kids, maybe 4 are enough? Or maybe 5?” He laughed again and nodded.

Q: If you were to have kids, would you like to have twins, like Mi Young Mi Sun?

“To be honest, I love to have twins, since I used to have a twin brother once. But my twin died when we were 6 months old due to his sickness. My mother said that my twin brother’s immunity system was very low when we were born, so since that, he had been living in the hospital for 6 months before he passed away.” Unknowingly, a tear slowly streamed down Kai’s cheek and he quickly wiped his tears away. “Sorry about that.” Kai apologized when the crew gave him a tissue and smiled.

_Back to the show_

So Kai walked the girls to the beach and the members lay down the picnic blanket for the girls to sit on and took out a big umbrella to make a tent for the girls so that the sand won’t to get into their eyes when the wind blow.

“So, what are we going to do first?” Suho asked as they were sitting on the blanket together with the girls. The members just shrugged their shoulder and stared back at Suho. “How about we play tag?” Chanyeol suggested and everyone shook their head.

“I’m too lazy to run.” Chen replied and fixed his cap a little. “How about we played ‘Rock, Paper, Scissor’? The loser will have to jump in the water and if one of the leaders loses, the other leader will have to join in as well. Agree?”  They all nodded and form a circle and held out their right hand as they started playing.

“YEAH!!” The members shouted as they threw their fists in the air. “So, Tao, Suho hyung, Luhan hyung, Sehun and Chanyeol will be jumping into the cold sea water and as the agreement we had earlier, if one of the leaders loses, the other will be joining them too.” Baekhyun said before they all turned to Kris and smirked.

“As a gentleman, I will.” Kris replied and they all cheered. “Let’s go!” He shouted and turned to the opposite way when the other went tow

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter