Reminder

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You and Kai were packing up to go back to your apartment after spending the night at your parents' house. 

"Remember to relax and don't stress out. It's bad for the twins and be careful." Omma reminded you and you nodded. "And Jongin, don't get angry at her when she is carving for something in the middle of the night, ok? Just be patient and if she's carving for something weird, just ignore her." You whined and pouted when she teased. 

"I'll try my best to ignore her." Kai teased and you hit his arm. "Yeobo~" He rubbed his arm as he whined and you glared at him before sticking your tongue out at him. 

"The two of you can't stop being dorky, don't you?" Eun Ae teased and shook her head. "I mean you two are going to be parents to a pair of twins and you still act like a kid."

"He's the one who started it." You pointed at Kai and he glared at you. "See!" 

"That's enough." Omma said and shook her head. "Now, remember. Don't drink anymore coffee, just drink warm milk and water. Don't eat unwashed fruits or vegetables. Always takes your vitamin in the morning and before going to bed. Do your check up monthly and make sure you have a healthy diet. Jongin, don't do anything stupid or dangerous during these nine months, ok?" 

"Araso." Kai nodded and smiled before pulling you closer. "I understand." 

"Now." Omma stared seriously at the two of you and you looked at her. "Give me a hug before you get going." You smiled and went to hug her. You pulled away and it's Kai's turn to hug her. "Take good care of my baby girl and grandkids, ok?" 

"I promise, ommuni." Kai replied and finally pulled away. "I guess we'll get going now." You went back to stand beside him and Kai grabbed your hand. "We'll be on our way now." The two of you bowed at your parents and Eun Ae before going out the door. You waved goodbye after Kai opened the door for you and closed the door after you went inside. 

When you arrived, you slowly walked to the kitchen and took an apple from the fridge. As you about to take a bite, Kai quickly ran to you and took the apple from you. 

"Jagi, it's mine." You whined and pouted. "If you want an apple, go get it yourself!" You tried to take from him, but Kai glared at you. 

"Omma said not to eat unwashed fruit. So..." He went to the sink and washed the apple before giving it back to you. You pouted and smiled shyly as you took the apple back. "Make sure you wash the apple the next time you want to eat it. Arachi?" 

"Araso, jagi." You took a bite and offered him the apple. He gladly took a bite and kissed your cheek while munching. "So, jagi?" He turned to you when you called. "Do you have a schedule today? I mean are you busy today?" 

"I don't know. Kwang Ho hyung haven't call me to come to SM, I'm guess I'm free for awhile as he said that Baekhyun hyung will take over half of my schedule after he told Lee Soo Man-nim that you're pregnant and that I need to spend time

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter