Hello Baby ep.5

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Noona!!!” Tao and Sehun shouted as they all got up from their seat when you walked to the lobby and waved at them. “Annyeonghasaeyo, Park Jin Ae im-nida.” You bowed as you introduced yourself to them. “You can call me, Nana for short.”

“Noona. You don’t have to introduce yourself to us. We know you already.” Said Sehun and they laughed as you was blushing. “Nana, why are you here?” Suho took the chance to ask.

“PD-nim asked me to help you guys with the twins and they said that I can learn something from this experience, the same goes to Jongin oppa.” You answered and the members poked Kai as he was blushing. “When did you come here?” Suho asked again.

“I just got here.” You lied and they just nodded. Just then, the girls suddenly cried and reached out their arms to you. “Are these the twins you guys were taking care of?” You asked and walked toward them before at them.

“They are so adorable~” You sequel as you pinched their cheeks and planted a kiss. “So, how can you guys tell the different between these two?” You held out your pinky and they grabbed it as Lay and KyungSoo were holding them.

“Lay hyung is holding Mi Young and she has a gold necklace while D.O is holding Mi Sun and she has a silver necklace.” Chen replied and you nodded. Then, you settle down and the girls had been ignoring the members as they played with you. “So, you’re ignoring us for Jin Ae Omma now?” Suho said and the other laughed. “It’s heartbreaking.” Baekhyun pretended to be in pain and Mi Young walked toward him and gave him, her teddy bear. “So now you care for me?” He said and hugged her as the other laughed. She giggled and ran to Kai before hugging his leg as he was standing up.

“Daddy?” She held her arms up and waited for Kai to lift her up. So, Kai lifted her up and kissed her cheek as she giggled. “Mummy.” She then pointed at you as she asked Kai to take her to you. He did and Mi Young immediately kissed your cheek as she leaned in closer with Kai’s help. She laughed and clapped as you were surprised at her action.

“That’s so sweet of you.” You pleaded and pinched her cheek. “Jin Ae Omma loves you too.” The other just smiled and tried to get Mi Sun’s attention from you. “Mi Sunnie-ah, Lay appa have a treat that he wants to share with you.” Lay took out a lollipop and waved it in front of her, but it didn’t get her attention.

“Oppa, you can’t give a baby sugar. It’s bad for them.” You said to him and handed him a stuffed toy. “Try this.”

“Mi Sunnie-ah… Lay appa got a new toy for you.” He waved it in front of her and she immediately smiled before grabbing on the toy. Lay then took the chance to grab her and lifted her up before twirling her around.”You’re mine.” She giggled, showing her two front teeth.

After that, you all went to change your clothes before heading to the beach. There, the PD decided to have a race between the members, while you and the girls watched from the side.

Group 1 – Suho, Chen, KyungSoo, Luhan, Sehun, Lay

Group 2 – XiuMin, Kai, Kris, Baekhyun, Chanyeol, Tao

“So, what game are we going to play?” Chanyeol asked the PD. “Does it involve running? Or crawling? Or climbing? Or walking? Better yet, speed walking?” The other laughed as Chanyeol acted out all the things he said.

“It only involves running.” The PD answered and they nodded. “So, each one of you will have to run carrying a bucket of water, that you will get from the sea and fill up the cylinder according to your team’s number. The first team to fill up their cylinder will win and have beef broth soup for lunch with the girls. The losing team will stay and clean up the mess.”

“Luhan oppa, is there anything you like to say to give some support to your teammates?” You asked Luhan and he nodded. “Even though we have short legs, but we rely on our speed!!” He shouted and clapped. “Oppa, fighting!!” You shouted and Kai glared.

“I’m your husband, aren’t you supposed to cheer for me too?!” Kai asked and you stick your tongue out before shaking your head. “The other are my husbands too.” The other laughed and Chen went to have a high five with you. “You will get it when we get home this weekend.” Kai threatened you as he pointed at you and you pretended to be scare.

Q: Aren’t you scare about what will Kai going to do to you this weekend?

“I’m not even scare of him, not even for a little bit.” You answered confidently before laughing. “Yah… I’m serious about that…” You heard Kai’s voice from behind the camera. “Like I cared.” You replied and the crew laughed.

Q: Is Jin Ae really not afraid of you?

“You can say that, but she just trying to act brave.” Kai answered and smirked. “You can actually hear her screaming from the hall way at the 10th floor when I’m chasing her around the living room and our apartment is on the 5th floor.” The crew laughed again and you walked in the view and pinched his cheeks as hard as you can before running off. “Yah!!” Kai got up from the chair and chased after you on the set.

“JUNMYEON OPPA!! HELP ME!” You shouted.

~Back to the race..

The race has started and all teams worked hard to fill up their cylinder. Some of them even got

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter