Hello Baby ep.2

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

~ They all turned to the room where the girls were sleeping in, when they heard a cry. They all stayed quiet and stared at each other as the cry continued. Suddenly, one of them got up from the floor and ran to the room.

“Wow! He’s fast.” The PD said and the other nodded.

 

“Who knew he was this fast when it’s come to the girls?” Chen said and everybody nodded, expect for one. “I was about to get up, but he beat us to it.”

‘Weird’ He thought as he stared at the room. ‘As if he’s their real father and not me.’

Kai just came out of the bathroom when he heard the girls crying, he was about to run to the girls when Baekhyun beat him to it. He slowly walked to the room as he went to peek on Baekhyun and the girls. In there, Baekhyun was gently patting Mi Young back to sleep as she continued to cry.

“Shhh~ don’t cry, Mi Younggie. Baekhyun appa’s here.” He said as he tried to put her back to sleep. “Appa will sing a song for you, ok?” He sang the chorus from ‘Baby, Don’t cry’, but with a soft melody, which made Mi Young sleepy and finally went back to sleep.

Baekhyun smiled and kissed her temple before slowly went out the room and closing the door. He was surprised when he turned around just to bump into Kai.

“You startled me.” He said as he put his hand on his chest. “The girls are sleeping, so be quiet.” Kai just nodded and Baekhyun made his way back to the living room.

“Wow.. Baekhyun hyung, you were as fast as lighting.” Said Sehun and put a thumb up to him. Baekhyun just smiled and rubbed the back of his neck as he went back to sit next to Chanyeol.

“It’s nothing, guys. We just have to stay alert.” Baekhyun said and the other nodded.

‘Who do he thinks he is? I’m the girls’ father! I was about to go to the girls when he butts in.’ Kai thought as he glared at Baekhyun and sighed. ‘Calm down, Jongin. I promised Nana that I won’t blow my cover being the girls’ father.’ Kai took a deep breath and exhaled slowly before nodding.

“Beside, I’m used to hear them crying when I was helping Nana to take care of them.” He whispered to the members and they nodded.

Suddenly, Kai walked up to Baekhyun and dragged him out to the hall way. The other was surprised with Kai’s action and stared at them as they walked out the door and closed it.

_ OFF CAMERA’s VIEW_

“What’s the problem with you?” Baekhyun asked and he just glared at him.

“You know we weren’t supposed to say anything abo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter