Just the two of us..

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A hour later, her parents invited us to have lunch with them and we agreed. I went to sit next to Nana, while Baekhyun hyung went to sit next to Eun Ae noona. After lunch, Baekhyun hyung went to continue his chat with her parents, while me and Nana went to have some alone time at the garden. We walked side by side along the path and stopped at the middle of the bridge. 

"My parents are really happy that you came and visit them today." Nana said and I smiled. "Maybe we can come again, but only the two of us." 

"What? You don't like it if Baekhyun hyung tag along with us?" I playfully asked her and she giggled. "I thought he was your crush?" 

"Was my crush. But now, I have a new crush." I stared at her and she blushed. "He's someone who I just met a few days ago and he is the sweetest guy in the world." 

"Who?" I asked coldly and moved away from her. "I hope you will be happy with him." She turned to me as she was surprised to hear that.

"Silly oppa." said Nana and pinched my arm. "The guy is you." 

"Really?" She nodded and I smiled before wrapping my arm around her waist and pulled her closer. "I thought he was one of the members." 

"Pabo." She pinched my cheek as I was pouting. "How could I replaced the boy that stole my first kiss?" I smiled and leaned my forehead on her. "I would never replace you." I stared into her hazel brown eyes and she stared back. 

"Nana, I have something to give you." I said and took out something from my pocket. "It's not much. But I really want you to have it." I took out a small red box and opened it to show her the rings I bought for her a couple of days ago. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter