Spending the day with each other... (ed )

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

You were about to step out your apartment when you heard someone coughed. So, you turned to the side and saw Kai. 

"Jongin- issh?!" He smiled and saluted. "What are you doing here?" 

"I was thinking about spending the day with you." You smiled and shook your head. "Why not? Beside, CEO- issh gave me a week off."

"But I have work today. Sorry." You answered and unlocked the door. "Unless..." You smiled and he looked at you as he confused. 

"Jongin-issh, help me to clear up table no. 6" You said and he came with a cloth. "Thanks." 

"I didn't ask for a part time job." Kai replied as he wiped the table. 

"You did said that you want to spend the time with me. Beside, your fans can see how hard working their oppa are working." You said and giggled. "You can stop after you finish wiping the table and join me in my office." He nodded and happily wiped the table.

After that, Kai entered your office and sat on the couch as he let out a heavy sigh. You were doing some paperworks when he came in. You secretly looked up from the paper and saw him sleeping on the couch. 

"He's that tired?" You asked yourself and smiled. "Poor thing." You got up from the chair and walked toward him as you brought a blanket that you keep in the office, in case that you have too many paperworks to do. You slowly covered him with the blanket and caressed his hair. "Have a sweet dream, prince." Then, you saw him smiling in his sleep before continuing on your paperworks. 

*Kai's POV*  

I suddenly woke up and noticed that I fell asleep on the couch in her office and Nana wasn't in her office. As I was getting up, I saw a pink blanket on me and smiled. Then, I finally got up and folded the blanket before going out to find her. I looked for her everywhere in the cafe, but I can't find her. 

"Noona went to Aron-issh's office." JunHong- saeng said to me and I looked at him. "It's next to the employee's changing room." I smiled and thanked him before going to the office. 

"Nana?" I knocked before coming in the office. I opened the door and saw she was sitting on a couch beside he was sitting. "I was looking for you." 

"Oh? Jongin, you're awake?" She asked as she got up from the couch and I nodded before making my way to stand beside her. "Did you have a sweet dream?" 

"Ne.." I answered and he got up from the couch as well. 

"Oh? Aron oppa, I want to introduce you to Jongin... Jongin, I want you to meet Aron, my best friend and boss." Nana introduced me to her boss/ best friend.

"Nice to meet you, Aron." I held out my hand and he grabbed it. "I'm Kim Jongin, but you can call me, Kai." 

"Nice to meet you too, Kai." He replied and I smiled. "I'm Aron Lee, Nana's childhood friend and the manager of the cafe. " He let go of my hand and smiled. 

We stayed at the office before going out after 5 minutes. We went back to her office and stayed until she was finished signing some forms. 

"I'm done." She said and arranged the forms before putting it aside. I was looking at some photos in her office. "Jongin, are you finish looking at the photos?" I slowly turned my attention to her and she walked toward me. "What are you looking at?" 

"Nothing." I smiled and grabbed her hand. "Come." I heard her giggled and followed me out. 

I took her to Lotte World and spent the day there. After that, I took her to a France Restaurant and we had dinner together. Then, we had a nice evening walk at the park. We stopped and sat a bench under a blossom tree. 

"Jongin- issh, thank you for today. I never had this much fun before." She thanked me and I smiled. "And you are the sweetest guy I ever met." 

"It's nothing, Nana." I blushed and rubbed the back of my neck. "Beside I get to know you better." 

"Oh really?" She asked and stared at me. "Now, tell me what do you know about me." 

"Let see... You are afraid of height, balloons and dogs. " She glared at me. "Why are you afraid of balloons anyway?" 

"When I was six, I was playing with a balloon at Aron oppa's birthday party. Then, unnie came with a puppy and the puppy grabbed the balloon which made the balloon to bust in front of me." She explained and I no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter