Pregnant?!

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

One night, Kai was about to go to bed when he noticed you were not in the room. So, he went to check the balcony where you always been, but you weren’t there. He grew worried and called your phone, but your phone was in the living room. He was about to go out to look for you, when he saw the baby’s room was opened and he slowly went to have a look. Then, he let out a sigh of relief when he saw you were arranging the stuff toys.

“I thought you went missing and I looked everywhere for you.” Kai said and you turned to him, before you smiled at him. “Don’t ever do that again and what are you doing in here?” He wrapped his arm around you and kissed your neck.

“I’m just arranging the toys that’s all.” You answered and looked at the stuff toys. “I just can’t wait to see our angels playing it, hugging it while sleeping and carrying it around the room.” Kai giggled and hugged you tighter.

“Me too… Me too...” Kai replied and turned you around to face him. “There’s one thing that I need to ask you.”

“What it is?”

“Are you ready for this parenting stuff?” He asked and stared at you. “If you don’t, we can wait another year until you are ready?”

“I don’t know.” You sighed and he lean his forehead on yours. “I feel like I’m ready, but I just afraid that I will be so busy with work that I won’t have time for the kids. That’s what worried me.”

“I know and I understand.” Kai smiled at you. “But we can at least try and we’ll work it out together. I promise.” You smiled and finally nodded.

Kai slowly lean in closer to you and pulled you closer by the waist before landing his lips on yours and kissed you passionately. You

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter