Welcome home..

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

After a few days at the hospital, you finally get to go home with the twins. But Kai has a busy schedule that day and he asked Baekhyun to pick you and the twins up from the hospital. 

"Sorry for all the trouble, Baekhyun oppa." You said to Baekhyun and he smiled. "I hope you weren't that busy today." 

"It's ok, Nana. I'm not even that busy today. Beside, I finally got the chance to hold one of the girls." Said Baekhyun as he was holding Mi Sun in his embrace, while you were holding Mi Young. "I never got the chance to hold when they were born since Luhan hyung and Umin hyung beat me to it." You giggled and patted his shoulder. 

"Well, you got a chance now." He nodded. "Can you drop me off to my parents' house? Omma wants me to stay there for awhile." 

"Does Jongin know about it?" He asked and you just nodded. "Ok, then... Let me help you with that bag." Baekhyun took the bag from you and you smiled at his action. 

"Whose car do you use anywhere?" You asked when Baekhyun unlocked the car. "As far as I know, you don't have a car." 

"Oh... It's Sungmin sunbaemin's." He answered and you just nodded. Then, he opened the door for you and you lied Mi Young on the seat before sitting next to her. "Here comes, Mi Sunnie." You giggled as he handed her to you. 

"Thanks, Baekhyun oppa." He smiled and closed the door before going to the driver's seat and put your bag on the front passenger seat. 

*Baekhyun's POV

I went to peek on Nana and the girls from the front mirror. Mi Young were sleeping when Mi Sun was awake as Nana was feeding her using a baby bottle. 

*I wish I was their father.* I thought as I went back to focus on the road. *Well.. You had your chances years ago, Baekhyun.. Better safe and sorry.* I sighed heavily and Nana seem to notice it. 

"Is everything ok, Baekhyung oppa?" She asked and nodded. "Are you sure?" 

"Yeah... I'm fine, Nana." I replied and faked a smile. "I just thought about why didn't I noticed you during middle school.." 

"Oh~ It's ok, oppa. Maybe it not our luck to meet each other." Nana said to me and slightly bite her bottom lips. "Sorry.." 

"You don't have to apologize to me, Nana. I'm fine." I stopped at a red light and turned back to smile at her. "And I'm happy that you met someone that can take good care of you and gave you a pair of beautiful daughter. As long as you're happy, I'm happy." 

"ok, oppa. But you still can be the twins' godfather, along with the other." She smiled and I nodded before turning back and continued to drive to her parents' house. "Oh! We're here." She said after 20 minutes. 

The front gate opened and I drove to the front porch. There, her parents were waiting for her. I opened the door for her and took Mi Sun from her before she went to get Mi Young and I went to get her bag. 

"There they are~" Her mother clapped and went to her and Mi Young. "I'm so glad you're here now. Where's Jongin?" 

"He's kind of busy today, so Baekhyun came instead." She explained and her mother smiled before patting me on the shoulder.  "Let's come inside. I need to change the girl and refill their bottles." 

So, the four of us went inside and I stayed there to help her to change the girls and keep an eye on them as she went to refill their bottles. Just then, Mi Young started to cry in her crib and I walked toward her and lifted her up before calming her down. 

"Don't cry, Mi Youngie. Baekhyun appa is here." I tried to comfort her and she finally stopped crying before staring back

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter