The Meeting..

Marrying Kai from EXO...??
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

*Jin Ae's POV * 

I was having the sweetest dream when my phone rang. I groaned and slowly uncovered myself from my cover before reaching out to my nightstand where my phone was. 

"Hello?" I answered with a half sleepy voice and got up to a sitting position. "Who is it?" 

"NANA?! You're still asleep?!" My eyes widen and almost dropped my phone as I was surprised. "You supposed to be up an hour ago?!" 

"For what? It's saturday and my day-off." I asked as I whined and ruffled my already messy bed hair. "Don't you remember? We are having lunch with the Kim's today and you're going to meet your soon to be fiance. You better get your up from your bed and get to XXXX's restaurant in an hour. Arache?" I ruffled my hair even more as I whined again. "Do I have to? Eomma, I'm tired and I was thinking about sleep in today." 

"Park Jin Ae! You better get here before I go and get you!" Omma shouted and I sighed. "Araso... Araso..." I hang up and got up from my bed. "The things I do for my parents." I mumbled and went to the bathroom to get ready. 

Just before I was about to go to the bathroom, someone sent me a text and I quickly opened it to see who is it from. 

[From: Kim Jongin-ish 

I'll see you later, Miss Park. ] 

As much as I hate about this arranged marriage and marrying someone I barely know, but after knowing the son a little since we texted each other a few times already, I think I'm starting to like him, but as a friend. I'm still in love with my middle school's crush, who I had to leave when I transfered into a new high school. I wonder if he's still single, but he's not. I missed him so much, I felt guilty for not confessing my feeling toward him during middle school. 

Ok that's enough! Time to get ready or Eomma going to kill me for being late. After getting dressed, I applied a light make-up and had a last check in on my looks before getting my keys and shoes. I made my way to the bus stop after locking the door and waited for the bus. On the bus, I thought about how I'm going to act in front of my future- in- laws and the guy I supposed to marry. Do I need to make a good impression in front of them? God, this is hard!? 

*Just breath in and calm down, Nana. You can do this!* I thought and sighed as I got out from the bus when I arrived at the restaurant. I went to the counter and said that I'm here for lunch with the Kim's. He nodded and called another waiter to lead the way. I bowed at the waiter and knocked on the door before opening it. 

"She's here." I bowed and slowly went to sit next to my parents. Across from us were a couple in their early fifty and an empty chair. "Nana, introduce yourself to Mr. and Mrs. Kim." Eomma told me and I bowed again before introducing myself. "I'm Park Jin Ae, the youngest daughter in the family and it's nice to meet you." 

"Aigoo~ She'

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter