"Make Me Feel Love"

Love is Patient, Love is Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The sound of the birds chirping outside made Kai open his eyes, just to feel the sun's rays hitting his face. He looked away, bringing his hand to cover his eyes. He then noticed something wrapped around his waist, so he looked down just to find one arm belonging to someone none other than Ae Sook. Without noticing it, a smile was soon plastered onto his face, making him look more charming than ever. It was as if Ae Sook was the sun, bringing brightness to his life, and it was like he was the Earth revolving around the sun all the time like it had to survive just to see the sun's brightness every single time until the world would end. He felt their connection and with that in mind, he brought his hands up to embrace her more, making her turn her back against him. Ae Sook's back was now pressed against Kai's chest, and he pulled her in more, making them look like they were in a fetal position with their legs in between one another's, intertwined just like that; no words exchanged but actions were passed instead.

Ae Sook wanted Kai's warmth to reach her back so with her back pressed up against his chest, she felt secure. She didn't need anything else especially since Kai's arms were around her waist. As Kai's strong, muscular arms kept her in place, she smiled at nothing in particular as she wrapped her arms around his arms as well, keeping them in place, as if saying she liked what he was doing, as if she also didn't want him to move. With that reaction, Kai leaned in just to meet the sweet scent of her hair, nuzzling his nose more and smiling once she giggled sweetly.

"Good morning," he greeted first, intertwining their fingers as she responded with even more enthusiasm. Her fingers felt so soft, but it was colder than the last time he had held it, so he caressed her hand, a bit worried, but still trying his best to give her as much warmth as possible. Ae Sook greeted him with a honey-laced voice as she responded with a "Good morning to you, too, Kai," while they both drowned themselves with their morning pleasure. Though they still had classes, they still set that aside for now, focusing on this once in a lifetime opportunity, not knowing if this would happen again, not knowing what tomorrow would hold for the both of them. Kai hoped his mom wouldn't barge in any second though; that would just be a great morning energizer, he shuddered at the thought.

For a few minutes, all they did was just chuckle and laugh at nothing as Kai whispered sweet nothings into her ear, making her smile. It pained her to see him smile like that because it just did; it just pained her. She didn't even take her medications yesterday, so it hurt more. She just hid her pain with her sweet laughter, her smile overpowering the pain she was feeling in her body. Her heart was beating fast against her own chest, with her thinking that only Kai made it possible for her to believe in love again. Ever since her mother passed away, somehow she forgot what love was aside from the love her father had given her from the start, but other people wouldn't give her the same treatment, except for this one guy, this amazing guy who had a great personality, a great heart, a gentle guy who in fact, was named Kim Jongin, and who was, only in her dreams would be next to her, but he was lying on one bed with her by his side. Those dreams she had dreamt ever since, happened. And only Kim Jongin made it possible.

All the possibilities weren't possible until Kai came along.

She sat up straight, slowly fixing her hair as she felt Kai's gaze set upon her; she didn't mind as she continued to brush her hair with her fingers, making sure she tucked the loose strands of her hair behind her ears. And with that, Kai smiled; she remembered what he had told her about her keeping her hair away from her face. She spun her body around just to see a certain Kim Jongin putting his arms behind his head, just resting while looking at her with a gentle smile.

"I'm going to shower first, okay?" Ae Sook told him, making his smile turn into a frown as he complained about wanting her to spend a few extra minutes with him.

"Longer..." Kai pleaded with sad eyes. "Longer, stay longer..."

As tempting as it sounded, like hot chocolate in a cold winter night, like a lollipop for a small kid, like a long rest after a tiring day, she still kept her stance, giving him a grin as she crawled towards him, lying next to him once again, making him fall for the bait that maybe she was actually taking his words into consideration. But she didn't. She didn't stay, but instead, only gave him a small kiss on his forehead, making her kiss linger for a few more seconds before she pulled away, not surprised to see a smiling Kai. He was supposed to feel all down and by now, he would've sounded like a whiny baby begging for her to stay by his side a little longer, but then, she suddenly gave him a sweet kiss it made him melt like goo without warning. What a sneaky angel she is, he chuckled.

Then she dashed off in a hurry, giggling as she closed the bathroom door, the last thing she saw, a starstruck looking baby named Kim Jongin. She laughed as she turned the shower on, hearing a few, "Come on~ I want to go in, too~" from outside, and she rolled her eyes as she replied with a small sarcastic remark, "Aww~ too bad the door's too far away," Ae Sook smiled as she imagined Kai frowning. "Too close, yet so far away~" she cooed more, teasing him like how he was obviously teasing her. But nonetheless, she still managed to shower and by the time she got out of the shower, she noticed a small yellow note stuck on the mirror.

 

Don't worry, I placed your uniform inside the bathroom cabinet early this morning.

And I trust you both. You obviously didn't do anything, right? ^^

I trust you both, Ae Sook.

-Mother-

 

She smiled to herself and made her way to the bathroom cabinet, just to see her uniform neatly ironed as it was now hung on a hanger. No wonder Kai was gentle and sweet; he got that from his mother, Ae Sook thought. She then hurried herself as she dried her body, soon putting her uniform and brushing her hair, seeing herself in the mirror and examining herself. Good enough, she commented with a smile.

She then realized Kai stopped teasing her, also realizing his voice didn't seem to echo in the bathroom walls as well. Thinking he had slept again, she hurried out of the bathroom to see if he was sleeping, but fortunately, he wasn't there, but instead, she thought he had showered in his own bathroom. She rushed out of her room to go downstairs just to see Kai eating breakfast as he was now dressed in his own uniform, laughing together with his mom, who was preparing a separate plate with breakfast for Ae Sook.

Ae Sook didn't want to disturb their mother and son moment, but she had to go down there or else she'd look sick just glued onto the floor at the foot of the stairs. After she debated with herself, she then said, "Good morning, mother," making her way to Kai's mother who looked up at her, a big smile forming across her face. Feeling like she really was part of a family, and feeling like she had another mother once again, she took this opportunity to pull Kai's mother in for a big morning hug. "Thank you for everything, for making me stay for the night, and for the wonderful dinner yesterday, and my uniform, and o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter