"Trampled On"

Love is Patient, Love is Kind
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The bell rang signaling everyone that classes were over, and Kai got his bag, placed it over his shoulder and walked casually, not really in a hurry to go to the after-school activity since he had all the support from the principal. He beamed just by thinking about it. He looked like an idiot smiling to himself in the hallway as he looked down at his shoes, chuckling lightly.

He felt so giddy and he didn’t know why.

Why am I feeling this way? Kai thought to himself. Am I happy because the principal gave me lots of encouraging words? Am I happy because he supported me?

Kai had a lot of questions that sought the right answers, but not understanding the principal’s favors, and the principal’s thoughts and plans, he decided to follow them or else he’d get into trouble again.

But nonetheless, Kai still thought and thought, not finding answers, but surprised to come across more questions.

Am I happy because we’re in good terms now?

Am I happy because I’ll be trying something new for the first time in my life? Like I’ll be acting in front of a lot of people for the very first time?

Am I happy because I know my grades would be increased because of this, or am I happy because…

I’ll finally be meeting Ae Sook?

 

Ae Sook…

 

Her name just sounded so sweet and pure, and whenever Kai would say her name out of the blue, it would always take him by surprise of how angelic is seemed; of how perfect it seemed to fit her personality so well.

“Hey, Kai! My man!” Kris hollered from a few meters away, giving Kai his signature smile once again. Kai turned around and smiled back, knowing that familiar voice calling out to him.

He missed being with his pals, but he didn’t seem to have enough time to be with them that much lately. His eyes scanned the surroundings, finding the others who appeared to be missing, but his thoughts got ruined once Luhan popped out of nowhere and ran to him, dragging Sehun along as well. Luhan was beaming at Kai while waving his arms as a form of saying hello to him.

“KAI!!!” Luhan yelled as loud as he could with that big grin of his. “You keep on ditching us already, what’s up with you?” He stopped screaming once he finally reached Kai, and Sehun was just panting at the side, putting his hands on his knees in exhaustion. Luhan had been dragging him all day and he seriously didn’t have the guts to smack the living daylights out of his precious Luhan because well, that would be rude, obviously, and his Lulu bear wouldn’t like that, right?

“Oh…uhm…I’ve been busy lately.” Kai replied, scratching his head while giving him his sheepish grin. “Uh…the after-school activities are taking all my time, so I’m sorry, guys.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter