Makeover

Dear Diary

eeek, do you see all that flirting between eli and kevin on twitter? they even have a BABYYYYY. /diesfromoverloadofelvin

-carissaaaax

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The next morning was Sunday.

 Eli called Kevin, "Hey! Ready for your big day?" Kevin nodded into his phone and sipped at his hot chocolate. "Meet me at Westfield then. You need a serious makeover." Eli said.

At 10 o'clock sharp, Kevin waited at McDonalds, trembling with nervousness and excitement. He saw Eli approach him and he waved and smile. “Uh, hey..."

"Your diary," Eli said as he handed back Kevin's diary. Eli looked Kevin up and down. “Aish, see what I mean by you need a makeover? Look at your clothes," he said disapprovingly.

“B-but what’s wrong with my c-clo-”

“Come on!” Eli grabbed at Kevin’s wrist and pulled him out of the chair he was sitting in. He was momentarily surprised at how skinny Kevin was and decided to add, “And next week, we’re going to the gym.”

Kevin glanced down at his body and then looked at Eli. He couldn't help but notice how muscular he was.

Eli pulled him into a store and started to pull out heaps of clothes from the racks. He held them up in front of Kevin and eyed him like a professional stylist. The salesperson came over, "Would you like any he- ooft."

Eli dumped the pile of clothes in her arms, "Just leave them in the fitting room please." He looked at her directly in the eyes. She blushed, nodded and did as told.

"See that charm right there? You need to learn that," Eli said and looked up. He frowned when he saw Kevin sitting with his legs crossed and reading through his diary again. Eli palmed his forehead and strode over.

"I'm taking this," Eli said as he pulled the diary out of Kevin's hands. Kevin protested but Eli continued to speak, "Guys don't keep diaries." Kevin closed his mouth.

"Are you tired?" Eli asked. Kevin nodded his head. "Just because you're tired, doesn't mean you have to sit... like a girl." He pulled Kevin out of the armchair and pushed him onto the wall. Kevin gasped, "W-What are you doing?" Eli put one of his arms next to Kevin's head and said, "You have to learn to stand like a man."

Eli made Kevin lean on the wall and put one foot onto the wall. Then, he grabbed Kevin's hands and put them into each of his pockets. His hands are so soft...

He moved back to admire the perfect position the now-awkward Kevin was in. He smiled and stepped back towards him, "Now you look better. Come on, let's go try the clothes on," Eli said as he patted Kevin's arm.

Kevin just stood there. He didn't know why but his heart just felt funny. It just went ba-bump. He shook it off and went into the fitting rooms. Eli had him try on millions of outfits and he had to admit; they all looked really good.

Finally, after trying on the last outfit, Kevin changed into an outfit Eli shoved to him. All the price labels were cut off, "Wear this out." Kevin made his way out of the fitting rooms and saw Eli swiping his credit card.

"Eli... I can pay for it myself..." he said as he looked at the five bags of clothes Eli had bought for him. Eli ruffled his hair, "That's okay. As long as you be a good student and become a man." He paused and fixed Kevin's hair, "Let's go."

 

Kevin sat nervously in the chair as Eli and Viola, the hairdresser, figured out the best hairstyle for him. "Okay, leave it to me," he heard Viola say to Eli. He straightened up.

"Hello there," Viola said, "You better say goodbye to this pretty boy hairstyle. You're gonna look like a god after I'm done with you." Kevin gulped.

 

After long hours of sitting, reading magazines, playing on his phone and checking out tweets, Eli looked up. Viola walked up to him. "Yep, you made the right choice for coming to me again," Viola winked. Eli smiled but his jaw dropped when a guy walked out from behind the red decorative curtains in the hair salon.

He looks... good.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YES. i know, i know. he has a baby face in that photo. and he's meant to look hot. but i just love his hair in that photo. so imagine his current hot face with that hair ;)

 

Authors' note: Since we're both from Australia, this story is set in Australia. Westfield is a shopping centre. ^^