Lee Mina...?

Dear Diary

Before they knew it, it was the night of the dance. The whole school was excited but poor Kevin still didn’t have a date to go with.  He wasn’t sure about how to fit in. A lot of girls had asked him, but he didn’t know how to say yes to one person and no to the others. He was just too kind-hearted.

 Eli, on the other hand, was happy to have his girl back and had been going to the shops with Eunhye to pick out the ‘perfect prom dress’. His tie had to be the exact colour of her dress, and after an exhausting 3 hours, they had found something that Eunhye had finally agreed on. But although Eli was  enjoying the quality time with his girlfriend, he couldn’t help but feel something was missing.

 Shrugging it off, he got out of his car and walked to the passenger side door to open it for Eunhye.

 “Oppa, is there something wrong…? You seemed to be kinda distracted in the car.” Asked a curious Eunhye.

 “Haha, no, I’m fine. Just a bit nervous for tonight. I don’t know how I’m going to keep myself from fainting at your beauty…” Eli replied cheekily and then smirked at her blush.

 He gave her a light push, telling her to go inside, and after a quick kiss and hug she left. Eli turned to get into his car again and started to wonder if Kevin had found himself a date yet. He chuckled to himself thinking about what Kevin was probably going through, trying to reject a girl. He’s waay too nice for this…

---

All throughout the week, Kevin ahd been receiving little gifts in his locker. They were usually pieces of candy with a romantic quote attached but they were always anonymous. This morning, however, Kevin had found a note attached telling him a time and place. This is my last chance, I’m gonna ask her out.

 Upon his arrival, he saw a girl waiting exactly where the note said she would be. He hair was out and reached down to more than halfway down her back. It was a light brown in colour and had bits of blonde mixed in with it and was sort of wavy. Being Kevin, he always noticed the hair first. She was tall and from the back, quite pretty.

 (A/N: her hair is kinda like this :L )

 Kevin approached her with a smile and tapped her shoulder. His eyes widened as she turned, revealing a cute, innocent looking face. His smile grew as she greeted him. Wow…I’ve got to ask her!

 “Annyeonghaseyo oppa, my name is Lee Mina.” She bowed her head.

 “A beautiful name, for a beautiful girl” Kevin said with a dreamy voice.

 Mina looked up and blushed at Kevin’s remark.

 “Ermmm…thanks. Um… oppa, do you wanna, maybe, go to the dance, with m-me…?”

 “Absolutely.” He replied without hesitation, still in his dreamy state. He was brought back to reality by her laugh that echoed through his ears. So beautiful… He blushed as he realised what he was thinking and his eyes darted around, looking everywhere but her face. He reached up and scratched the back of his neck in timidness and smiled at her.

 ---

 Mina and Kevin walked around the city for a while, occasionally entering shops to look at things and tasting different types of foods from the stores, just basically having a great time and Kevin began to wonder about if Mina was the one he’d been waiting for. Ever since the whole ‘Janice incident’ he’d lost faith in love, but was Mina the one to give him that happiness once again…? 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yay~! update :)

I just wanna thank all our subscribers once again~!

 

THANK YOUUU~

you guys make my day :)

we're gaining like 2 or 3 subscribers every chapter and i swear i am so happy and grateful to you guys for making me feel loved ;D

 

LOVE YOU AND YOUR COMMENTS :DD

- 13elieveinprom15es  <3