Happy Times

Dear Diary

School resumed as normal. Okay, maybe not. Since Mina was now a student, there were little cat fights every now and then. But because of the principal, they toned it down a bit.

Kevin and Eli were best friends. Dongho them stayed well away. His group had lost popularity ever since 'Miss Kevin' transformed into a hot, charismatic guy. Girls would squeal when he walked down the corridor and try to sit next to him in class.

Of course, that spot was always reserved for Eli or Mina. Mina had also become Kevin's close friend. Nothing more, nothing less.

 

The weekend after the school dance, Eli took Kevin to the gym again. Eli encouragingly nodded when Kevin showed off his arms which were less feminine now. Then, he put up his own arm and flexed his muscles.

Kevin's shoulders deflated. Eli chuckled, "Don't worry, you'll get there soon."

After a workout, they went to get smoothies. Kevin bought a strawberry smoothie while Eli got a cherry one. The two of them wandered pointlessly around town but it was fun. Kevin glanced at Eli while biting his straw. Whenever he was with him, he felt extra happy.

Eli went into an accessories store. Kevin followed and blinked around at all the pink stuff. "Why are we here?"

Eli just smiled and looked through the things. He picked up a pretty uni watch. Kevin's eyes widened. *So pretty!* Eli examined it in the light. He beamed and showed Kevin, "Pretty, huh?"

Kevin eagerly nodded. Eli turned to the saleperson, "I'll get two then." Kevin's heartbeat accelerated. *For me?*

But then Eli added, "Wrap the other one nicely, it's for my girlfriend." Kevin felt his heart sink and his shoulders deflated. He lightly hit his first against his head. *Babo, what were you thinking?*

Eli turned around and amusedly smiled, "Yah, what are you doing?" Kevin turned pink and straightened up, "N-Nothing."

They went back to wandering around pointlessly but Kevin was a bit less energetic. After walking around for a bit more and buying more stuff for Eunhye, Kevin suggested to go home.

"I'll take you home," Eli offered and lead the way to his car. He put the bags into the trunk and got into the car. The drive to Kevin's house was quiet but comfortable.

"Weren't those earphones back there at that store really cool?" Kevin stopped daydreaming and gave Eli a small smile. "Y-Yeah. They were."

Soon, they had arrived at Kevin's place. "Thank you for today. It was fun," he got out of the car. "Goodbye." He closed the door and turned to go. Suddenly, he heard Eli opening his door too. "Kevin, wait."

Kevin turned around and tilted his head. Eli had opened the trunk. He looked through the bags and grabbed something. "Here, this is for you," he said with a smile and threw it. Kevin clenched his eyes but luckily caught it.

He heard Eli chuckle and drive off. Then, he opened an eye and peeked at the thing in his hands. It was the earphones Eli were talking about. Kevin smiled and hugged it gratefully. *So he did buy me something.*

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

i'm SUPER DUPER sorry for neglecting this fic. but i've been focusing on my other fic. thank you for supporting us. all your comments motivated me to get back to this story <3 i promise i won't neglect this fic again! love you all ^^         -carissaaax