School Dance

Dear Diary

"Kevin! Your friend is here!" Mrs. Woo shouted. Kevin's eyes widened as he wondered who would visit him so early in the morning. He fled down the stairs and skidded to a stop when he saw Eli standing at the doorway.

Mrs. Woo pushed Eli towards him, "Oh, your new friend is so cute!"

"Mum!" Kevin said, embarrassed. Eli chuckled and looked at Kevin who was standing in his totally neat uniform. Shaking his head, he dragged him upstairs, "Where's your room?"

"Uh, over there," Kevin pointed. Eli started dragging him to the room. "W-Wait. How did you find out where I lived?" Eli opened his bag and pulled out his diary.

"You wrote it in here," he stated. "And, your school fashion is horrible. What is this?" He pointed at Kevin's shirt which was tucked in and his tie which was in perfect shape over his buttoned up shirt.

"What? I'm wearing the uniform correctly!" Kevin retaliated. Eli sighed and said, "Pull your shirt out."

Kevin's eyes widened in shock, "Ah wae?" Eli shot him a look and he obediently did as told. Eli pulled Kevin's tie off and shoved it into his bag. " your shirt."

Kevin just stared at him. "Come on, it's not like I'll you or anything. You look like a waiter or something with that buttoned up," Eli said with a light smirk.

"But I can't go to school like this! I'll get in trouble!" Kevin protested.

"Eli! Come down! I made breakfast for you!" Mrs. Woo shouted from downstairs. Eli smiled and shrugged, "You better do what I tell you to. You'll make all the girls swoon over you."

He winked and walked out of the door. Seconds later, he popped his head back in, "Roll your sleeves up too." Then, he left.

 

Kevin came down the stairs without a tie, his shirt was ed at the top and his sleeves were rolled up. He had also swapped his backpack for a shoulder bag. Eli stopped talking to your mum and looked up.

"Hey, you looked good," he complimented. "You won't mind right, ahjumma? Wait, no. You're too young to be called an ahjumma."

Mrs. Woo laughed, "Kevin, your friend is super cute! Of course I won't mind. It's time he got a girlfriend anyways. Gosh, you look hot!" Kevin smiled and sat down next to his mum.

After the delicious breakfast, Kevin and Eli walked to school. As soon as he entered the gates, Kevin already felt the difference. Girls squealed as he walked past.

"Oh my gosh! Is that Kevin Woo? He's sooooo hot!"

"His new hairstyle! Kyaa~ I'm going to faint," a girl pretended to faint and her friends caught her. Eli smirked and looked up.

"Oh, what's happening?" Eli asked as he spotted a crowd looking at the notice board, "Let's go have a look." Eli put his hand in Kevin's and dragged him over. Kevin looked down at his hand which was in Eli's and followed him.

"Excuse me," they pushed into the crowd and to the front. More girls squealed as they saw Kevin's new style.

"School dance?" Eli looked at the poster. He pulled his hand away from Kevin's and traced his information as he read it. Kevin immediately missed the warmth of his hand.

"What's that?" Eli asked. Girls were eager to answer his question.

"You dance with the girl you like!" one girl blurted out.

"It's so much fun!" another shouted.

"Oh, so like... Prom?" Eli asked.

"Kind of..." Kevin muttered.

"Ah... so I need a date?" The girls immediately went on standby mode and eagerly looked at him, hoping they would be their date. Kevin nodded. Eli smirked and stated, "I know who to ask."

He ran off to find Eunhye. The girls sighed in disappointment but then looked up at Kevin.

"Kevin, can we be your date?" they all asked at the same time.

Kevin rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly, he was still uncomfortable with the new attention. He looked up and saw Eli hugging Eunhye. He was whispering something into her ear.

Eli, help me. Who should I pick?

 

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

apologies for slow updates! ^^"                - carissaaax