Cat Fight

Dear Diary

Kevin arrived at Mina's doorstep. He took a second to catch his breath before ringing the bell. Nervous, he fixed his tie. The door opened and Kevin's eyes widened as he saw a model-worthy girl standing before him in a stunning baby blue dress. Kevin blinked with his mouth open.

"Hello oppa. Just wait a minute, I'll be back," Mina said, giggling. Kevin nodded. His mouth was still open and he was wondering if he just saw an angel.

Grabbing her purse, Mina slipped into her heels and came back out. Kevin forced his mouth shut and smiled. He held out his hand and Mina happily hooked hers through it. The two of them walked happily to the school.

 

Meanwhile, Eli was following Eunhye around. She was showing him off to her friends as if he was a trophy. However, Eli grabbed a glass of coke and coolly drank it. The girls, even the juniors, swooned over him. Eunhye gave them looks and they quickly scattered away. The door opened once again, announcing that more people were coming. The big school hall was now filled with nearly the whole school.

Eli looked up to see Kevin walking in with his date. His eyes widened and he nearly choked on his coke when he saw who it was. Lee Mina... As in... THAT Lee Mina?!

The whole hall gasped as they the new kingka came in with his beautiful partner. People stopped chatting and looked up at them. Smiling, Kevin led Mina down the stairs.

"Who's that girl?" Someone whispered, "She's so pretty."

"The new transfer girl's going out with the kingka?" Another gasped.

More and more people stopped what they were doing and stared at the picture perfect couple. Soon, the hall was silent. Eunhye stopped laughing and looked up, wondering why everyone was quiet. Her eyes nearly popped out of their socket when she saw HER. Lee Mina.

Her ex-best friend. Her enemy.

Kevin led Mina over to Eli, "Hey Eli. This is my date, Lee Mina. She's pretty, right?" Kevin beamed.

"Yea," Eli dreamily whispered as he continued to stare at Mina. Suddenly, Eunhye cleared and walked over, hooking her arm through Eli's. Eli snapped back to reality and looked nervously at his girlfriend who was looking at Mina. If glares were weapons, Eunhye was probably sending out a couple of tanks along with fully loaded machine guns.

"Hey Eli, long time no see," Mina smiled and held out her hand.

"Yea, long time no see," Eli mumbled. Kevin tilted his head, "You know each other?"

Before Eli could shake her hand, Eunhye spoke up, "Why are you here, Mina? I thought you were going to that famous, rich T.O.P High."

Mina smiled sweetly, "My mum made me transfer schools."

"I can't believe the new transfer student is you! Out of all people, it just HAD to be YOU!" Eunhye spat. Everyone was now staring at the group. Eli was holding Eunhye back.

"What's wrong with her?" a girl whispered to her friend.

Mina's face was now serious. She wasn't smiling sweetly now. Instead, she was glaring at Eunhye, "Do you still hate me for what happened back then?" She raised an eyebrow.

Eunhye just glared at her. Mina let out an amused laugh, "Really, Eunhye. We hardly knew what love was back then. So build a bridge and get, over, it."

Now, even Kevin could sense the tension between the two girls. Eli stood awkwardly next to Eunhye and stared at the floor.

SLAP! Eli looked up, startled. Eunhye had slapped Mina. A gasp spread throughout the hall. Kevin came in front of Mina with his arms held out protectively, "Hey, don't be like that."

Eunhye grabbed a cup of Fanta and splashed it into Kevin's face. He clutched onto his eyes, "Argh, my eyes!"

Mina frowned and looked up at Eunhye, "Aish, you . Calm down!"

Eunhye smirked, "What did you call me?"

"," Mina said slowly, enunciating every sound clearly. Suddenly, cake landed on her face. dropped open in disbelief and she wiped the cake off.

"You-" Mina grabbed a plate of cookies and hurled them towards Eunhye. Eunhye took a tray of muffins and threw them at Mina. The hall erupted with cheering.

"Yea! Go Eunhye!"

"Show her what you have, Mina!"

"Fight! Fight! Fight!"

Just as Eunhye was about to throw a mud cake at Mina, someone grabbed her arm. She looked up to see Eli glaring at her through his bangs. "That's enough," he said through clenched teeth.

"But she-"

"I said, that's enough!" Eli shouted. The hall became quiet again. Kevin stumbled back with red eyes.

"What. The. Hell. Is. Going. On?" A voice growled. They all looked up to see the principal, followed by the teachers, walking into the hall from backstage.

Aw, . Eli thought as he facepalmed. The rest of the school was trembling with fear as they realised how much of a mess was made.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

fight to ruin the party. oh my...   (apologies for language LOL)     -carissaaax