Bullied

Dear Diary

The bell rang and everyone ran out of the classroom for lunch. Kevin stuffed his diary into his bag and went to his usual place under the tree. He took out his diary and added to the page for today, "Mrs. Candi is so boring..." He was sure that it was his 100000th time writing that in his diary.

He pulled out a cupcake that his mum packed for him and started to at the cream. Suddenly, a hand reached out and grabbed his diary. Kevin looked up to see Dongho snickering with his diary in his hand. The boys behind him laughed. Out of them, he saw the new kid, Eli.

"Look what Miss Kevin has here," he teased and opened the diary. Kevin's hand shot out, "No! It's private!"

Dongho's boys got a hold of him. "Let's see. Dear Diary, There's a new kid on the block, Elison Kim (eli, apparently...) He's pretty good looking. Hot, cool, awesome... the type of guy any girl would fall for. Any girl like... Janice..."

Dongho looked over at Kevin with a smirk. "Please don't tell me you're gay. But then no, Janice... Hmm, pretty boy. Did you get dumped?" Kevin looked away, tears were forming at his eyes. The guys around him laughed.

Janice's words echoed in his mind again. "Look, pretty boy. I don't like you anymore."

Dongho turned the page back. "I HATE GIRLS." Dongho raised an eyebrow and eyed Kevin, "Yep, he's gay." The guys laughed like monkeys. But Eli saw the tears in his eyes.

"Hey hey, I think we should stop now. Look at him," he said as he furrowed his eyebrows. "I'm not gay!" Kevin shouted and yanked away. Then, he grabbed his bag and ran. He ran out of the school and straight back into his bedroom.

Dongho stared after him, dumbfounded. Eli took the diary off him and flipped to a random page.

Dear Diary,

I hate being bullied by Dongho them. How I wish I was a more manly guy. Then I could fight them off. I can't stand being bullied. It hurts. If only I was brave, strong or just good-looking...

Wow... poor guy.