Do I...Like Him...?

Dear Diary

Leaving Kevin, Eli left to go find Eunhye. He ran to the back of the school where they usually met and saw her standing there with a shy smile on her face. Confused, he looked around to see Dongho approach her slowly with a smirk on his face. He got worried. What’s he doing to her?

Eli took a few steps closer to get a better look at them from behind a tree. He saw Eunhye standing there with her fingers intwined and her head hanging down shyly. She was tapping her foot softly on the ground. Dongho was scratching the back of his neck. He reached down to take one of her hands in his and asked her something. Eli’s eyes widened.

“He’s not…asking her to the dance right?” Eli mumbled under his breath. “Pshh… doesn’t matter. She my girlfriend, it’s not like she’s gonna agree…right…?”

He saw her look up at Dongho with a look of surprise on her face, quickly dropping her head back down in shyness. She nodded her head slowly and Eli’s eyes widened even more.

“No…” he whispered.

Dongho grinned and hugged her.

Eli felt a pang in his heart. Did he just get rejected?! Why?! What had he done? What hadn’t he done?

Eunhye and Dongho had pulled apart from their hug and had started to walk off hand-in-hand when Eunhye saw Eli.

Eli was almost shaking out of anger and sadness. He didn’t know why this had happened. He didn’t know what he had done wrong.

Eunhye’s eyes widened, knowing Eli had heard everything. She felt they were drifting apart and didn’t want to reject Dongho’s offer not knowing if Eli would even ask her.  But she was going to tell him. Of course she was. She wasn’t that cruel-hearted. Who knew it would end up like this...

“Eli…” she called sadly, but he had already left, running toward the noticeboard where he had left Kevin.

Kevin, on the other hand, was surrounded by girls at the noticeboard. They were standing around him, admiring his new hair and style, his manliness. But all Kevin really wanted was peace and quiet and Eli. All the attention was starting to give him a headache!

He saw Eli walking to the classroom next to the noticeboard and started to walk to him deserting the girls who were still swooning over him.

“But Kevin oppa~!”

“So, will you take me…?”

“Oppa, see you later…?”

“Look”, he started, turning around to face the girls, “I don’t know why all of you are suddenly so interested in me, but I don’t want to make fake friends. I need people I can rely on and not people who are only willing to be with me for one night because of how I look. You hated me before, so please, hate me now too, because I don’t need unloyal, lying, backstabbing people around me who I know will only hurt me in the end.”

The girls just stared in shock.

“No offence.” He added coolly before talking off into the classroom.

---

Standing at the door of the classroom, Kevin looked in and saw Eli slumped over on a table, shaking slightly. As he took a step closer, he heard soft sobs coming from him and all he wanted to do was run up and hug him.

Eli heard Kevin come in but didn’t have the strength to tell him to leave. He needed alone time, some time to reflect, but he didn’t have the heart to tell Kevin to go either, so he stayed where he was and continued to sob quietly.

“Eli…What’s wrong…?” said Kevin cautiously as he approached him.

After a while, Eli started taking deep breaths and eventually quietened himself, and stood up and turned around.

 Kevin’s eyes widened at the sight of the misshapen Eli. His hair was messed up and his usually blemish free face was red and had tears dried in trails on it. His eyes were puffy and red and he looked as if he were sick.

“Eli…” Kevin cooed softly, “Come here.” He held his arms open.

Eli sighed gratefully and accepted the hug, once again breaking down on Kevin’s shoulder. As his tears drenched the shirt, he managed to mumble out “It’s over. She’s gone. We’re over.” Kevin could only pat his back and soothe him to stop him crying, but inside he was happy. Eli hugged me…

---

Later, at his house, Kevin took out his diary and began to write on a new page…

Dear Diary

I don’t know…I think I like him… 

 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

YAY! update! :) sorry for the slow updates people~!

this chapter's kinda empty but hope you enjoy it anyway :)

THANKS TO ALL OUR SUBSCRIBERS!! 10 chapters and we have 26 subscribers! thats amazing!!

thanks for reading the fic and all the support! <3

WE LOVE YOUU <3

-13elieveinprom15es a.k.a Ria :D