The Past (Part II)

Dear Diary

White Day came and Eli ran to the Angel's Flowers to buy a small bunch of flowers with his pocket money. The ahjumma cooed over how cute he was; a young boy buying flowers for his girlfriend.

"She's not my girlfriend yet! But she will be soon!" Eli happily corrected her. Bowing, he left.

He ran all the way to school and just made it in time before the gates closed.

He stood in front of Eunhye's classroom. He straightened his shirt, fixed his hair and took a deep breath. With confidence, he went into the classroom.

Eli stood in front of Eunhye's table with the flowers behind his back.

"Ahem," Eli cleared his throat. However, the classroom was too noisy for Eunhye to hear.

"AHEM," Eli tried again. Eunhye stopped her conversation and turned around. Her cheeks turned pink and her heart beat accelerated, "O-Oppa, h-hello."

Eli's eyes darted to the side and he bit his lip nervously, "Um... It's white day today..."

Eunhye's heart beat even faster. Eli continued, "Will you go..." He glanced at Eunhye nervously. He just couldn't do it. "...To after school tutor today?" He finished. *DAMN IT! WHY DID I WASTE THAT PERFECT CHANCE?!*

Eunhye's face fell. The whole class cracked up. Eunhye hid her face in her book, embarrassed because she had thought Eli liked her back. Eli was angry to see her classmates laugh at her.

"Hey! Don't laugh!" He shouted. Eunhye looked up at him and blinked. The class shut up.

Eli took out the flowers and held them out. "I meant to ask this," he paused to inhale deeply. "Will you go out with me?" He flashed a brilliant smile.

Eunhye smiled and nodded continuously. She took the flowers and leaned across the table to hug him.

"Aaaaw," half the girls watched jealously.

"Ew, boy germs!" Another group of girls squealed.

"Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her! Kiss her!" The boys chanted.

They were interrupted by the teacher who came in though. "You, young man, are meant to be in the next class. Why are you in my classroom," he said, raising an eyebrow.

Eli turned red and bowed, "Sorry sir." He shot out of the classroom. When the teacher turned to write the date on the board, Eli peered into the classroom. Eunhye saw him and a big smile spread on her face.

"I love you," he mouthed before running back to his classroom.

"Why are you smiling weirdly?" Minwoo leaned over and examined his face.

"Oh nothing," Eli waved it away and laughed like a maniac.

 

"And that was how she became my girlfriend," Eli said as he put his drink down. Kevin nodded.

"End of story. Now let's go," he grabbed his wallet and was about to leave but Kevin grabbed onto his hand. A pleasant shock ran down his spine.

"Hey! What about Mina? Isn't she meant to come in?" Kevin tilted his head, confusedly.

Eli snapped out of his daze and waved it away, "Don't worry. That was nothing." He turned to go again but Kevin held on.

"'Nothing' doesn't seem to make someone slap another person," Kevin pointed out. Eli sighed and sat back down again.

"Do you really want to know?" he asked. Kevin nodded eagerly.

 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

so sorry for not updating OTL love all you subscribers <3  please leave some comments ;)        -carissaaax