One More Chance

Dear Diary

The next day, Eunhye was warily staring at Eli from afar. "Why isn't he asking me to the school dance yet?" she wondered out loud. She sighed and walked to her locker.

She passed by Eli and looked up, "Oppa!" Eli looked at her angrily and walked off. Eunhye sighed, lowered her head and went towards her locker. But suddenly, someone grabbed her hand.

She looked up to see Eli and smiled. But Eli was just coldly staring at the floor, "You. Follow me. We need to talk."

He walked towards the playground and Eunhye hesitantly followed. Sighing, Eli turned around and looked at Eunhye.

Beaming cutely, Eunhye bounced towards Eli and took his hands. "Aw, babe. What's wrong? And why aren't you asking me to be your partner for the school dance?" She faked a pout.

Eli flung her hands away. "Why would I? You have a partner already. Don't you?" Eli growled.

"O-Oppa," Eunhye was taken aback.

"You said you will love me forever. We made that promise," Eli snapped. Eunhye was silent.

"You betrayed me," Eli whispered accusingly.

Eunhye shook her head with tears and hugged Eli, "Oppa, I'm sorry. I'm so sorry. I don't know what the hell I was doing yesterday. Forgive me, please. I'd rather you be my date. Please. Just one chance. I beg you."

Eli's hands automatically went up to hug her. One more chance. I guess it won't hurt. I trust my baby girl, right?

"Just one more chance, okay?" Eli said in defeat. He could not resist her aegyo. Everything she did was just so perfect to him.

 

 

Little did they know that Kevin was behind the tree, watching them. I'm happy for you, Eli.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/20154/it-s-just-fate-beast-drama-junhyung-kikwang-romance

so here's a little cheap, shameless self promo. help me get over 100 subscribers on my first fic please? <3

-carissaaax  :)