Sing me to sleep~

Dear Diary

When he got inside his house, Kevin started plugging the earphones into anything he could find. He put them in his phone, his ipod, his laptop, even the television! His mother only watched from the door laughing quietly at her son’s over-joyed expression.

 Despite changing his physique and a lot of his personality, Kevin still had that childishness inside him that his mother loved. He was her baby boy, always. She knew that he liked Eli, and she knew that he was probably working out his feelings too, so she left him to play with his earphones, thinking about her first love.

 Kevin turned as he heard the door close but saw no one so he continued listening to his ipod, grinning. I should call Eli to see if he got home safely…

 Kevin reached for his phone and pressed number 2 on his speed dial. Number 1 was mum, of course!

  *ring ring ring*

 As the phone rung, Kevin started to get increasingly nervous and he didn’t know why.  He waited patiently for Eli to pick up, hands getting clammy, and nearly dropped the phone when he heard Eli’s gruff voice on the other end.

 “Yeah…?”

 Kevin was surprised and his voice rose a little as he spoke. “Sorry, did I wake you? Were you sleeping?”

 Eli had been taking a well needed rest. Truthfully, the last week had been quite stressful for him. The fiasco at the dance and the return of Mina had taken quite a toll on him and he hadn’t been sleeping well at night. There were also the constant thoughts of Kevin inside his mind and he didn’t know why they were appearing. Things like, wanting to his hair as he slept and hold him when he cried. Random thoughts seemed to be invading his mind and brainwashing him. He’d been spending a lot of time with Kevin recently and it didn’t feel like an obligation. He was becoming closer to Kevin than Eunhye and felt like he had to see her instead of wanting to, like a normal boyfriend.

 When it was quiet at night, all these thoughts started zooming around his head, knocking over any chance of sleep, and he’d been getting very tired recently.

 He could only mumble out a response as his eyelids were being pulled down by invisible weights.

 Kevin smiled sadly. “Maybe I should call you another day…you should rest…”

 “No,” Eli resisted weakly. “Sing to me…”

 Kevin gasped. “I-I don’t know how,” he mumbled “…I can’t sing…”

 Eli groaned tiredly into the phone. “Sing or I won’t be able to sleep peacefully and it’ll be all your fault.” He said, surprisingly threateningly, despite his half-asleep state.

 Kevin cleared his throat… 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*clears throat* ehem...so...hi...? :p

DON'T KILL US WE'RE SORRY FOR LIKE TOTALLY AND COMPLETELY NEGLECTING THIS FIC AND WE'RE SO GLAD THAT NO-ONE UNSUBSCRIBED BECAUSE THATS AMAZING AND WE LOVE YOUR SUPPORT AND WE LOVE HOW WE STILL GET COMMENTS EVEN THOUGH WE HAVEN'T UPDATED IN LIKE A MONTH!!!! :D

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH!

 

yes, its short, i know...but i kinda forgot whats going on :L but i finished writing the other fic i was working on so i'll be paying waay more attention to this fic now! i just have to go read it again :S coz i forgot -______- i fail...

I SHALL RE-UNITE THE ELVIN! I SHALL!

 

btw....UM YEA. Y COMEBACKS <3

WHO LOVES NEVERLAND? COZ I DO! <3

 

keke, thats all for now see you on the next update~

looking forward to comments :)

-13elieveinprom15es <3