Ba-Bump

Dear Diary

Kevin dragged his tired body home after cleaning the gymnasium up. He unlocked the door and went in. His mum came out of her room.

"I'm home," he mumbled with his eyes half closed. He walked up to his bedroom.

Mrs. Woo frowned, "Poor Kevin, you didn't even do anything! Do you want me to talk to your principal?"

Kevin waved it away and smiled like a weirdo. He was slowly falling asleep. "It was fun. Goodnight. I'm just going to wash up and then slee-"

But then almost instantly, he fell onto the bed. "Kevin?" Mrs. Woo said, shocked. She came into the room and chuckled as she heard soft snores from her tired child.

She tucked him into bed and smiled.

 

Kevin woke up to a phone call. "Hello?" Kevin mumbled, still half asleep.

"Kevin Woo. You have 20 minutes to get yourself ready. Meeting time; 0830. Meeting place; Fitness First Gym," a monotone voice said on the other side of the line.

"Eli, what are you doing?" Kevin muttered.

"Yah! You better wake up and get your here now! Or I'll come and beat you up," Eli shouted into the phone.

Kevin snapped awake, "Fine." Making a face, he hung up and went to wash up. Eli smirked.

 

20 minutes later, Kevin was being signed up as a member at the gym. "Aw, come on," he whined as Eli filled in his form for him, "Do you have any idea how much the membership fee is?!" Eli nodded while writing in Kevin's address.

"No one said you had to pay, I'm paying," he said as he swiftly pulled out his credit card. "Now sign here." He pushed the pen and form to Kevin. Kevin bit his lip and looked at Eli uncertainly.

"Sign," Eli said sternly and pointed at the paper. Sighing, Kevin squiggled his signature onto the line. After all the procedures, Eli pulled Kevin into the gym. He gulped as he saw buff men doing weights, on the treadmill and all sorts of freaky things that only buff men could do. He turned to run but Eli caught onto him.

"Hey, hey, hey. Where do you think you're going? Come on, weights first," he dragged him to the weights section. A strong guy was lifting heavy weights.

"Yo, Kikwang!" Eli greeted cooly.

"Hey," Kikwang greeted back. To Kevin's surprise, he wasn't breathless at all. He put his weight down and flexed his muscles. Omo, what did I get myself into?!

"Go get a weight," Eli pushed him towards the stand. Smiling meekly, Kevin went to the stand and scanned through the weights. Um..... AHA!

Eli grabbed a heavy weight and came back. He frowned when he saw Kevin lifting the lightest weight! "Kevin," he said sternly.

Kevin winced. Caught! He stuck his tongue out and with a lowered head, went to get a heavier one.

After half an hour of weight lifting, Kevin was close to death. His arms were about to fall off.

But Eli wasn't going to let his money go to waste. He pulled Kevin over to the treadmills. Kevin smiled and put it at walking pace. Eli chuckled, shook his head and pressed a few buttons. Soon, Kevin was running. As soon as Eli wasn't looking, he put the pace down a bit.

Eli got onto his own treadmill. He frowned when he saw Kevin's changed speed. "Yah," he started to scold.

Kevin just smiled and tried to change the topic, "So... You were going to tell me about Mina and Eunhye and all that girl drama?"

"Later," Eli shrugged it off, "After you run for 30 minutes." Kevin looked at the timer and nearly fainted. That's 28 more minutes of running!

Time flew by and Kevin ran and ran to catch up with the treadmill. He sighed in relief as the time was over. Eli hopped off his. Kevin pressed the stop button. Nothing happened. Huh?! He pressed it again. Nothing happened. Kevin was now the button.

Eli came over with a towel draped over his shoulder. He chuckled, "Haha, waegulae? You're going to break their machine."

Kevin looked at him with a shocked expression, "It already is broken. It won't stop!"

"What?!" Eli came over and pushed the stop button.

"Help! My legs are about to die," Kevin squealed. Eli was panicking now. "Hurry!" Kevin urged.

Eli went behind Kevin. "Okay, just jump. I'll catch you. JUMP!"

Kevin let go of the bars and the treadmill made him spin in the air. He crashed into Eli and they both fell to the floor. Eli opened his eyes and saw Kevin looking straight at him. His heart did a funny flip flop. *Ba-Bump. Ba-Bump. Ba-Bump.*

Kevin's heart was doing the exact same thing. Eli's eyes went straight to Kevin's lips. Kevin just HAD to them at that exact moment! Eli's heartbeat accelerated. In shock, he pushed Kevin off him and clutched onto his chest, panting.

Eli squeezed his wife beater and wiped away his sweat. That was close. What the hell is wrong with me? He slapped his hands onto his cheek.

The staff came over, "Are you two okay?!"

They nodded, looked at each other and quickly looked away, turning red.

"Didn't you guys see the 'Not working, do not use.' sign?" the staff pointed.

Kevin looked at the sheet of paper which was now laying limply on the floor, the blank side up. Well, you're a bit useless. You made me seem like a fool! He mentally scolded the paper. But then he softened. At least... You made me find my feelings for him again.

He turned to softly gaze at Eli. Eli awkwardly cleared his throat, smiled and walked away.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MUAHAHAHA, did we kill you guys with overload of elvin today? ;)              -carissaaax