Debut (part 2)

My life as an idol

Ahyeon's POV

We all held hands as we watched the countdown clock tick. I tried to get what happened in the dance room out of my mind.
10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1, 0.
Upload complete.
It was like we were breathing for the first time in ten seconds.
"All that you girls have worked for these past few months," sajangnim smiled at us. "All of that work's result will be shown soon. All I can say for now is that TS is very proud of you!"
"We will work hard!" We all bowed together. "See Ya later!" We all waved.
"Girls." Sunmi said as we walked out of the room. "So we're now K-Pop stars."
"I'm sorry-" Eunah rubbed her eyes. "I'm just too emotional, I mean, finally..."
I went up to her and hugged her.
"Eunah unnie, I know." And before I knew it, I was crying too. I felt everyone's arms around me.
"Finally." Yeonah sniffed. "I mean, finally..." We all cried.
All that we've worked for.
Finally would bear fruit.

"Ahyeon, wake up." I heard Sunmi's voice. I looked up at her.
"Mwoya~ Let me sleep..."
"Aish, you sleepyheads, I was hoping to show you-" She stood up on my bed.
"Yah, what the -?!" I shouted.
"ALL KILL GIRLS! ALL KILL! WE'VE TOPPED ALL REAL TIME SEARCH TOPICS AND MUSIC CHARTS AND WE'RE TRENDING ON TWITTER AS WELL!"
All of us sat up immediately.
"No way." Yeonah trembled with excitement. "NO ING WAY!!"
"Show us!" Eunmi jumped out of her bed. We all quickly got dressed into something warm and ran to our laptop. We read the comments on YouTube.

I'm not a fan of rookies but these girls have got to be some of the best female rookies yet.

Best rookie award 2014 - See Ya. I'm sure.

대박 대박 대박! 씨 야 화이팅!
(Daebak daebak daebak! Ssi ya hwaiting!
Daebak daebak daebak! See Ya hwaiting!)

박아연의 래핑 방용국 목소리 같아 후후후 씨 야 파이팅!
(Park Ahyeonui raeping Bang Yongguk moksori gat-a huhuhu ssi ya hwaiting!
Park Ahyeon's rapping sounds like Bang Yongguk's voice huhuhu See Ya hwaiting!)

"They got the part about Ahyeon's rapping right." Yeonah grinned. "Wow, one million views already?!"
"No wonder." I looked at my Twitter. "People have been posting about our video. Jiyong. Seungri. Zelo. Himchan. Yongguk-" I stopped. I remembered that incident in the dance room.
"You're just letting him come with you because you like him!"
I closed my eyes. No, I shouldn't let something like this get to me.
Just then, my phone beeped. More messages.

To: Ahyeon
From: Himchan
Watched it :) Expected the all kill :D See Ya hwaiting!!!


To: Ahyeon
From: Zelo
Youngjae hyung and Jongup hyung's phones aren't working, so I'm sending this for them as well.
Daebak. Just daebak :D


"We'll dominate the K-Pop scene!" Eunah stood on top of the dining table. "No mershii!"
"NO NO NO NO MERCY~" Sunmi and Eunmi shouted and began to dance.
"Yeah, urineun who? See Ya!" Yeonah joined them.
"Baby whassup? Uriga wasseo~" I began to dance with them and we all laughed.
I looked at my messages again. None from Yongguk. And none from Daehyun either...
Did he really take it to heart? He didn't even call me, or congratulate me. I felt hurt. Really hurt.
My eyes suddenly felt wet. I quickly wiped them before anyone could notice.
"Hey, guys." I smiled weakly. "I'm just going down for a bit. See ya in a while." I ran out of the apartment and ran downstairs before they could ask me anything.
I needed to talk to Daehyun and clear up this mess.
It took me forever but I finally rang the bell.
"Ahyeon?" It was Yongguk. .
"Ah, uh, I-" I hesitated, looking away. After yesterday, I couldn't even look him in the eye.
"Do you need to meet Daehyun?" He asked quietly. I slowly nodded. He moved aside to let me come in. Daehyun stared at me in shock. Then he seemed to regain his composure and stood up.
"What?" He demanded.
"I need to talk with you." I glared at him, but it was with so much effort. I was shaking all over. With anger and a bunch of other emotions I can't explain.
"Fine, come on." He grabbed a jacket and grabbed my hand and pulled me outside.
"Yah-!" I tried to shake his hand off but he refused to let go. He held my hand even tighter and dragged me into the elevator.
"HEY, WHAT-" I tried to scream, but he glared at me, and I shut up. I looked at the buttons and realized that he was taking us to the terrace.
"YAH!" I shouted again as he dragged me out into the cold. He suddenly let go of my hand and sat down on the soles of his feet.
"Whatever you want to say, say it now." He looked away.
"About yesterday..." I knelt down in front of him. "I don't know why you came up to that conclusion-"
"Because you made me!" He snapped. "You're always with hyung! You never spend as much time with us as you do with him! You spend more time with him than you do with me!" His eyes were filled with anger. But then I saw that they also looked...sad.
That's when I realized it. He was worried he'd lose me as a friend.
Daehyun never really had many friends. And his childhood wasn't exactly what you'd call a good one.
"I don't want to lose you..." He hugged his knees and looked away. "You're one of the only few people I can trust. It would hurt so much..."
"Dae... You'll always be my best friend. Not even Yongguk could replace you." I held his hand. "I'll forgive you this time. I don't even know how that idea crossed your mind-"
"Mian." He smiled. "I saw the video."
"How was it?"
"Daebak." He grinned. I smiled again.
"Alright, let's go." I stood up and turned around to go back inside. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand.
"Dae-?!" I turned to face him. He pulled me into a hug.
"Mian..." He apologized again. I hugged him back.
"It's okay, Dae. I forgive you." I looked up at him and smiled. "I can never be mad with you for long anyways."
"Haha. But I seriously thought that you liked Yongguk hyung." He looked at me again.
"Only as a friend." I smiled.
"That's good, then." He nodded. I stared at him in surprise. Did he just say that it was a good thing I didn't like him?

What is going on lol