Moonshine

My life as an idol

"You look depressed? Are you okay?"
Yongguk looked towards the sound and glared at the girl who was smirking deviously.
"What do you want?" He growled. The deafening noise in the club was pissing him off, meaning that he was well beyond drunk. He couldn't see clearly. His vision was blurry and he could see spots. Fortunately, the club was deep inside Hongdae, hidden in between buildings, and it wasn't very popular either, so he didn't have to worry about any paparazzi snapping pictures at him.
The girl sat uncomfortably closer to Yongguk, who tsked and pushed her away.
"Watch it, I'm not afraid to punch you even if you're a girl." He hissed angrily.
"Well, someone's drunk and pissed off." She arched her eyebrows. "You're a celebrity. You should be looking after your image and not getting wasted at Moonshine like this."
"You don't tell me what to do. Don't touch me!" He brushed off her hand angrily and shot up from his stool. "Don't touch me, you ."
"Just because I work as a stripper in my free time doesn't make me a ." She narrowed her eyes.
"Oh, but sleeping with almost everyone does." He tried to walk but almost fell over. She put herself in front of him to stop him from falling. This time, he didn't attempt to push her away. She put her hand behind his back and put his hand around her neck, supporting him. 
"Ugh..." He moaned, the foul stench of alcohol almost causing her to retch. She pushed past the people and led him to her dressing room.
She plopped him on the sofa and undid her hair which was tied into a messy bun. He moaned into his hand, very much drunk.
She looked at him with a look of longing in her eyes. She put her bag on the dresser. Soundlessly walking to the door, she locked it before anyone could get in.
Yongguk was lying down on the sofa, rubbing his temples gently. The girl flopped herself on top of the man, who grunted in protest. She gently pressed her lips against his. Yongguk didn't welcome it, nor did he push her away. 
The girl seemed to want to deepen the kiss, and gently pinched his arm, making him open his mouth wider. She growled with pleasure as she kissed him, her fingers grazing his biceps gently.
Almost as if he had just realised what was going on, he pushed her back and glared at her.
"Dahee." He spoke quietly. "Why are you doing this?"
"Doing what?" She smiled seductively. 
"All this." He pushed her off and sat up. "You're making my life a mess. Everything's a mess because of you."
"What the hell, you're blaming ME because you broke up with your pathetic excuse of a girlfriend-"
"Don't." His eyes flared, voice slowly turning dangerous. "Say that about Ahyeon."
"Calling me a when she goes around sleeping with my ex-boyfriend-"
Yongguk grabbed her neck and gripped his fingers around it.
"You're the one who started the chain, Dahee." He said amidst her chokes and splutters, "You're the one who threatened to do something to her, that's when I agreed to kiss you at that club. So that you wouldn't hurt her."
Yongguk let go, realising that it was pointless and not a good idea to try and harm her. Dahee fell to the floor, gasping for breath.
"But she found out, didn't she? And that's when she banged up Peniel." Dahee smirked in between breaths, massaging her aching throat. "You see, Yongguk, it's so easy to confuse a woman. And I think I've done that quite well."
Yongguk gave her an utmost look of disgust. Dahee stood up and moved to her dresser.
"Well, think of it this way, Bang. Now she's not in danger anymore, and she does seem quite happy with Peniel." Dahee brushed her hair. Yongguk was quiet for a while, and Dahee didn't bother saying anything, enjoying the moment as he absorbed it.
Finally, he broke the silence.
"It's over." 
Dahee whipped her head around and stared at him in shock. Was he breaking it up?
"What? You can't end it-"
"Oh, I can, Dahee, I ing CAN!" He pushed her against the wall. For a second, fear flickered in Dahee's eyes. Yongguk smirked inwardly. "Dahee, I've had enough of doing for you so that nothing happens to Ahyeon-"
"So I can do something to her? Something bad?" Dahee cocked her head to one side.
"Nothing will happen to her, not while I'm around." Yongguk said adamantly.
"Well, someone's confident." Dahee said coldly. "You've been sleeping with me, Yongguk. It doesn't make you any worse than Ahyeon."
"I've had enough of this ." He strode to the door angrily.

"YOU'RE GOING TO REGRET THIS, BANG YONGGUK!"

Yongguk stopped as he gripped the door handle. He turned around to face Dahee, her eyes livid with rage.
"MARK MY WORDS, YOU'LL BE SORRY!" She yelled.
Yongguk turned around and walked out of the room.


Peniel walked into the club, when he ran into the last person he wanted to meet.
Bang Yongguk.
The two men stared at each other in surprise. Then, after a tense moment, Yongguk gave the younger man his worst look and walked off without a word.
Peniel put the little encounter out of his mind and went back to looking for Ahyeon. Where was she? He looked around nervously.
And then he saw her.
She was sitting at one of the stools by the bar, looking lost in thought. She seemed fine, for the moment, but Peniel didn't like the look of the man sitting next to her, who was eying her intently. He walked over and sat on her other side.
"Boo." He grinned.
"Ah, Peniel~" She giggled and flung her arms around his neck. Peniel looked at the ogling man angrily, giving him the i-will-murder-you-if-you-don't-walk-away-right-now look. The man got up in defeat and slinked off.
"What are you doing here?" Peniel asked, pushing her away in case any of their fans were in the building.
"Ah, just being upset about something." She smiled sadly, and for an instant, she seemed so distant. Had she run into Yongguk?
"Seen anyone around?" He asked nervously.
"Nope." She suddenly grinned. "No one. Absolutely no one."
"Well, you're happy." Peniel couldn't help but grin.
"I know. But I'm not really happy, Peniel." She sighed. "HEY! Let's go back to your place."
She winked, and Peniel was so glad that she had whispered the last part. However, it was against his code of conduct to take advantage of any girl when he was drunk, not even his own girlfriend.
"No, man." (Damn it, talking to my friend has made me use man more often-.-) Peniel smiled apologetically. "I can't, babe, you're drunk and I'm not."
"So you would be taking advantage of me?" She smirked. "I wouldn't mind if it were you. Or would I?"
"It's against my code of- hold on." He arched his eyebrows. "Did you say 'Would I?'"
"No, it's in your head." She stuck her tongue out.
"Okay, babe, time to get out of here." He pulled her to her feet and lead her outside the nightclub. 
"Hee~" She giggled seeing him struggle with her. He put her in the car seat and put himself in the driving seat. He started the car and pulled out of the alley.
"You can drive? That's interesting." She chuckled. "Hey, can I drive?! I have a license!"
"No ing way." Peniel rolled his eyes. "You're drunk."
"Aren't you drunk as well?!" She screamed. 
"Shut up, Ahyeon! Geez, you're so ing loud!" Peniel shook his head.
"Don't talk to me like that!" She yelled angrily. "I can't help being so ing loud, I can't help being so ing drunk, I can't help being a ing mess-"
"Damn it, I'm sorry, Ahyeon." Peniel sighed, seeing Ahyeon's by now tear-stained face. "Really."
"Sure you're sorry, sure!" She grumbled. "If it were Yongguk he would have hugged me by now..."
Even though she had mumbled the last part, he had heard every word of that sentence. His mind went blank.
"Hmm... hey, have you been in touch with B.A.P lately?" He casually dropped the question in order to avoid an awkward atmosphere. She shook her head and sighed.
"No, Peniel. They hate me now. I broke their leader's heart into two. Like this." She picked up a piece of paper that was lying on the floor and tore it into two. "All of them hate me so much, and it's all my fault. And I can't change it."
"Ahyeon, I-" Peniel opened his mouth to apologize, but the sudden tight feeling in his throat held him back. 
"I wish none of this ever happened!" She cried into her hands. "Why did I fall for you?! Why did all of this happen?! Why are things so ing complicated?!"
Peniel didn't have any words to say at this point. Hurt was all he felt at that moment, because he realized that Ahyeon's feelings for her former boyfriend had never vanished. They had never gone.

Peniel had been driving so fast he didn't realise that he was speeding towards a wall.

"PENIEL, WATCH OUT!" 

Ahyeon's shocked voice was the last thing Peniel heard, before his eyes were consumed by blackness.


...
fsckfsckfsckfsckfsckkkkkkkkkkkkkkk