Truth or dare?

My life as an idol

Hey guise! It's been a while, right? So here I finally am with an update :D I was listening to Bugatti while I wrote the chapter, so I just brought it in :D Hope you like it ^^ COMMENT PLEASE <333


"Noona~!!!" Zelo ran up to me as soon as I stepped into the dance room. I found myself in between Zelo and Daehyun.
"Ahyeonie~" Daehyun cooed. I pushed them aside, trying to breathe.
"Let the girl breathe." Himchan chuckled. "Annyeong, stranger."
"Stranger my ." I grinned as I walked over to hug him. "Hey, Channie~!"
"Hey~" Jongup grinned and hugged me. "How are things going?"
"Congrats on your win!" Youngjae added, ruffling my hair.
"Thanks! Life's good." I nodded.
"Where's Yeonah noona~" Zelo pouted.
"She has a schedule with Junhyung tomorrow, she's always having a schedule with Junhyung..." I rolled my eyes.
"Are they the new thing?" Daehyun wiggled his eyebrows.
"I sure hope so, they're much better than Junhyung and Hara." I scoffed. "Now Junhyung and Yeonah are two people with the same tastes and stuff..."
"That's true..." Himchan smirked, running his hands through his blonde hair.
"Oh, you guys are doing the hair thing! The one where you relive a certain hairstyle from the past! The trend that's really popular right now!" I grinned. The guys had decided to relive their 'Badman' era hairstyles, with a few adjustments. Jongup had dark blue hair with black streaks, Daehyun had black and brown hair with a few blond streaks, Youngjae had his jet black hair, Himchan blond and Zelo red with pink.
"Daebak." I grinned again.
"You too." Daehyun grinned. "Back in the old days."
"Papa Hong really liked that hairstyle, so he didn't let me change it..." I smiled.
Just then, the door opened, and in he came. He looked a me in surprise, and shook his head as he gave me a you-didn't-call-me look.
"Surprise?" I cocked my head to one side and smiled innocently.
"Of course. It's you." Yongguk lifted me off my feet and spun me around.
"Hey, that's what I do!" Daehyun protested. Yongguk arched his eyebrows and put his arm around me.
"Well, not anymore." He stuck his tongue out.
"Nice hair." I smiled.
"You too." He flashed his gummy smile.
"ANYWHODOODLE..." Youngjae spoke loudly. "How about we play a game?"
"TRUTH OR DARE!" The maknae immediately sat down. "Make a ring, ppalli ppalli!" We all sat down in a ring.
"Okay, so we all play kai bai bo, and the one in the last two players that loses will have to do a truth or dare. If you win with paper, the other person has to do a dare, if you win with stone, it's truth and if you win with scissors, the loser gets a situation."
We all nodded and began to play. Soon, the game moved with tremendous speed and the questions became more harsh.
"Daehyun, have you ever fapped before?" Himchan smirked deviously. Daehyun almost choked on his water.
"No." He answered immediately. "I'm not that frustrated yet."
"Liar." Himchan hissed, and even I knew that he was a liar. But Yongguk gave him the look and saved Daehyun from his embarrassment.
"Jongup, truth. Your most embarrassing memory."
Jongup blushed a little and cleared his throat before proceeding. "Asking for a when I was really young in front of everyone."
"BWOH?!" Yongguk burst out laughing, soon sending everyone into fits of laughter.
"Oh my god, Jongup!" I giggled. "I don't believe it!"
Then there were the dares. Himchan and Zelo had to dance to Sistar19's Ma Boy and Gone not around any longer, sending everyone into fits. It was pretty funny seeing Himchan and Zelo slide their butts across the table. Daehyun, on the other hand, had to reveal his abs (which were not bad, by the way...). Yongguk was forced to dance to Sistar's Alone, and I swear, I think I died and came back to life seeing that.
"Ahyeon, truth." Himchan smirked as I lost against him. Somehow, the look in his eyes was very suspicious.
"Shoot." I said slowly, getting the feeling that I was making a mistake.
"Have you ever had before?" He grinned, and it hit me that he knew. I glared at him fiercely, but my cheeks betrayed me. I glanced at Yongguk, who glared at Himchan.
"...yes." I looked down at my hands. I knew that Daehyun was not going to be exactly overjoyed about it.
"What?" His jaw dropped. "WHAT?!"
"Take a chill pill, Daehyun." Youngjae rolled his eyes. "You make it seem like the worst thing had happened."
"Youngjae, I love you. Thank you so much." I sighed. "Dae, calm down."
Daehyun bit his lip and looked down, embarrassed. Everyone in the room except for Himchan had turned red.
"W-Wow..." Daehyun finally muttered.
"N-Noona..." Zelo slowly looked up. "Uh, we, um..."
"Why not tell us who?" Himchan smirked, earning himself a smack from Daehyun. I think the answer was pretty obvious already.
"Someone's not looking up." Himchan chuckled, looking at Yongguk, who's face was hung low.
"Son of a ." Yongguk hissed under his breath.
"Hyung, it's okay." Jongup finally spoke up. "We won't speak of the incident any further. We're not like Himchan hyung." He added with a glare towards Himchan.
"Moving on!" Zelo suddenly shouted. "Good looking guys at Cube!"
"What?!" Yongguk looked up, amused. "Very funny, Junhong. Very funny."
"No, that's not a bad idea!" Himchan added.
"Anything you say is a bad idea." Youngjae rolled his eyes, causing everyone to snicker.
"Best looking in beast."
"Uhm, too hard..." I growled. "Seriously guys! I have a boyfriend! He's right here!" I motioned at Yongguk.
"It's fine, let them have their fun." Yongguk grumbled.
"Okay, we-" Zelo opened his mouth, but Jongup nudged him to shut up.
"Let's go." I stood up and looked down at Yongguk. "Well?"
"Wait! What do you think of Sungjae, Ilhoon and Peniel?!" Himchan stood up.
"What the hell, Himchan, this discussion is over!" I growled. "Such an sometimes..."
"Please!" Himchan pleaded. "I want to know what you think of those annoying three."
"Fine!" I snapped. "Sungjae and Ilhoon are annoying but they're still good people at heart!"
"And Peniel?" Himchan prodded.
"Okay, Channie, you had your fun." Yongguk held my arm. The others members looked up at me, startled. Yongguk quickly and firmly led me out of the dance room before I decided to hurl things at Himchan. We walked a good distance away before he let me go.
"Look at you." He chuckled. "You look like you're about to kill somebody."
"Sorry, I just hated that..." I sighed. I hate it when they ask stuff like that when Yongguk's around.
"Is it because of me?" He smiled, immediately guessing what I was thinking. "These guys are idiots. I'm fine, nothing they say will change anything anyways."
"Mm." I smiled. Yongguk looked around the hallway. No one was there. Without a word, he pressed his lips against mine.
"Yah!" I hissed, pushing him away. "Anyone can come, anytime!"
"Hey, it's three in the morning. You KNEW we'd be the only ones here." He chuckled. "I swear, no one else is here right now, not even the CEO."
"Hmm, I see..." I nodded. "But still."
"I miss you." He sighed. "We don't get to see each other as often."
"I miss you too." I pouted.
"We should make these rare alone moments special, right?" He winked, and I knew where he was getting at.
"No way, there's nowhere to go." I stuck my tongue out. "Yeonah's at home, the guys are at home too-"
"I hope you haven't forgotten about that little red room where we first met." He smirked mischievously. I looked up at him and gave him the are-you-ing-kidding-me look.
"What?" He smiled innocently. "Aw, come on..."
"The guys are in the building..." I hesitated. Just then, Yongguk's phone beeped with a message. He quickly replied, and smirked as he showed it to me.

From: Zelo
To: Yongguk
Hyung, we is leaving nao!


From: Yongguk
To: Zelo
You guys go on, I'll get back with my car. And DON'T let Himchan stay behind.


From: Zelo
To: Yongguk
Yes sir!


"Ah..." I looked up at him. "Let's go then."


I pouted as he pulled on his t-shirt, hiding those delicious abs that he had-
"Stop drooling and put some clothes on." He chuckled.
"Was I too loud?" I asked shyly, pulling on my shorts and my t-shirt.
"Soundproof." He chuckled, looking at the walls. "Really, I want to stay just as much as you do, but you've got a schedule."
Yongguk held up his phone, showing a message from Yeonah.

From: Yeonah
To: Yongguk
If you guys are done anytime soon -.- we have a schedule tomorrow, send her home IN ONE PIECE


"Oh Yeonah..." I chuckled. We walked outside, hand in hand.
"You drive?" I arched my eyebrows as we got outside the building.
"Mm." He grinned as he lead me to his wonderful sports car.
"No way! A Bugatti?!" I yelled. "No ing way!"
"I knew you'd like it." He chuckled.
"Can I drive?!" I asked. "Please!"
"Can you even drive?" He arched his eyebrows.
"Well..." I took out my driver's licence and waved it in his face proudly.
"No ing way." He spoke quietly. "Finally!"
I smirked and took the keys from his jacket. I quickly got into the driving seat while Yongguk sat shotgun.
"Go easy, I see a crazy look in your eyes." He said warily. I smirked at him evilly, and he knew that he had made a mistake.
"WHOOOOOOHOOOOO~!!!!" I yelled as I stepped on the gas.
"Whoa!" Yongguk shouted. "Calm down, woman!"
"I woke up in a new Bugatti~!" I began to sing. "Damn, this feels nice!"
"Mm. Watch out, we're almost at the main road." Yongguk pointed out. I nodded and slowed down.
"Not bad." He said after a while. "But you drive like it's the end of the world."
"Life's more fun that way." I grinned as we drove along the deserted streets of Seoul.
"So how's Cube? Made any friends?" He asked after a while.
"Mm hmm." I nodded. "There's Hyuna, then there's Beast, then there's Sungjae, Hyunsik, Ilhoon, and Peniel."
"Peniel is American, right?" He asked.
"Yeap. Chicago." I nodded, turning right into a lonely road. "He's a nice guy."
"Mm..." Yongguk nodded.
"Don't worry, he's off limits." I arched my eyebrows, pulling into Alex's apartment's driveway.
"Huh?!" Yongguk was taken aback. "H-how?!" He stuttered as he got out of the car.
"I know." I smiled. He shook his head and grinned.
"This is why I love you." He pulled me closer to him. I smiled shyly and looked down.
"This is why I hate you." I pouted. "You make me so shy and bashful when you're around."
"But it's cute!" He argued. "You're cute."
"Softie." I chuckled.
"Take it back." He growled playfully. I shook my head and laughed. Suddenly, he forced his lips on mine. I quickly reacted. I wrapped my hands around his neck and pulled him closer, leaving no gap in between us. He ran his fingers down my back while his tongue explored my mouth.
"Before you get too ." He chuckled, wiping his lip.
"YAH!" I screamed.
"Kidding, jeez." He rolled his eyes.
"I know, I was too." I rolled my eyes back at him and we both ended up laughing like crazy.
"Bye." I waved. He nodded and climbed into his car. He winked at me before he drove off. I shook my head, walking into the lobby. I pressed the button of the elevator.
Just then, there was a mysterious man in the lobby. He walked up to me and stood right beside me. Instinctively, I edged to the side. The doors opened and I got inside. The man followed me inside.
"Park Ahyeon? I've been a huge fan of yours." He smiled. Creepily.
"Uhm, nice to know..." I smiled politely. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand.
"Park Ahyeon, I've loved you for a long time, you're the one for me..."
"No, you'll find someone better-" I struggled to loosen his grip on my hand. I was close to freaking out.
"No, you're the one. I'm sure."
He held my hand tightly so that I couldn't escape. I screamed, but it was of no use, now that I was in a moving elevator at the middle of the night, when no one would be awake.
The both of us hadn't noticed that the elevator had come to a stop.
The doors opened, and I looked aside at my saviour.
"What the ?" Peniel arched his eyebrows in disgust. He grabbed the man's arm and slammed him against the wall.
"If I see you here again," He hissed quietly. "You're in some deep ."
Peniel grabbed my hand and pulled me outside the elevator, giving the creepy person one last glare before the doors closed.
"ing sasaeng fans..." He growled. "Ahyeon? Are you okay?"
I nodded, but we both knew I was far from okay. I tried to walk, but my knees were shaking so much and they gave way.
"Oi!" He grabbed my arm. "Ahyeon! You're not okay."
I stared at the floor, avoiding his gaze. That incident, it really creeped me out. I tried to breath normally, but it was hard.
"Hey, look at me, look at me." He held my face up. "Ahyeon, relax. You're freaking out. Calm down, Ahyeon. Breathe."
I closed my eyes and tried to calm myself. It was proving to be difficult. I looked at him, still hyperventilating.
"I'm sorry, I just-" I tried to speak
"Come on, I'll take you home." He put his arm around my shoulder and lead me away.


asdfghjkl what the hell, why happening to Ahyeon? D: