Sudden

My life as an idol

I finally updated! Sorry I took so long, I was having a writer's block (;_; ) Sorry if it's so meh, I feel like my standard's coming down...

btw this is Peniel's girlfriend ^^


Ahyeon's POV

Peniel lead me inside their apartment and sat me down on the sofa.

"Ssh, it's okay..." He squeezed my hand, kneeling down in front of me. "You're okay now..."
I nodded and tried to breathe slowly.
"Sorry, Peniel." I sighed. "It's just that something's happened to me before, and I just-"
"You wanna talk about it? Just to get it off your chest..."
I looked at him hesitantly, and slowly proceeded to tell him about the incident with Brian.
"I don't know why it still freaks me out..." I shuddered. "It was a long time ago..."
"Hey, sssh..." He put his arm around my shoulder and tried to comfort me. "It was a huge shock for you, I understand. It's okay to be scared."
"I'm sorry..." I chuckled nervously.
"Yah, it's okay." He pinched my nose playfully. "Cheer up."
"Okay..." I smiled. "Mian."
"Your satoori is really cute." He chuckled. I looked down, feeling my cheeks go red. He ruffled my hair and asked, "Hungry?"
"Yes." I nodded, suddenly feeling very hungry. He nodded and went to the kitchen to get something.
"Peniel? Donggeun-ah!" I heard a sleepy voice mumble and saw a guy with deep red hair.
"Oh, annyeong, Minhyuk." I smiled.
"Hey..." He nodded, standing behind the sofa. "What's up?"
"Sasaengs." Peniel muttered angrily, walking back into the room with a few chocolate bars. He handed one to me.
"At this time?" Minhyuk hissed. "Man, they must be desperate. How did they even get in?"
"We'll have to report this, you know?" Peniel looked at him seriously.
"I guess I should go now..." I stood up, smiling. "Before the maknaes get here. Thanks for letting me be over-"
"It's nothing." Minhyuk smiled. "Let Peniel take you back."
"Me?" Peniel said in surprise.
"Nooo~" Minhyuk rolled his eyes. ". Go on, shoo!"
"He really doesn't have to-" I protested but Peniel shook his head and smiled.
"Don't be stupid. Come on, let's go." I sighed in defeat and followed him outside the door. We walked up to the elevator in silence. I looked sideways at Peniel again. He was actually really attractive. I could understand why Himchan kept asking me about him-
Damn it Ahyeon! I though to myself. You have a boyfriend, get a grip! I shook my head violently. Peniel looked at me, amused.
"What's wrong?" He asked.
"Oh, nothing, just nothing!" I forced another smile. I glanced sideways at him from time to time. He had a very defined jawline and even though it must have been a while since he wore it, traces of eyeliner remained. Being smudged, the guyliner gave him an alluring and y look.
As we waited for the elevator to come, I glanced at him again. His hair was all messed up and his face showed signs of extreme sleepiness, but he was doing his best to keep awake. He wore a simple t-shirt that was partially transparent.
Damn, why are you checking him out? I asked myself again. Pabo.
"Are you checking me out?" He asked, smirking. If it weren't for his y wake-up voice, I would have responded much earlier.
"Hello~?" Peniel clicked his fingers in front of my face. "Earth to Ahyeon-"
"What if I was?" I snapped back into my senses.
"Feel free." He chuckled, surprising me.
"Don't you have a girlfriend?" I arched my eyebrows.
"Don't you have a boyfriend?" He shot back, still smirking.
"Touché." I grinned. I guess a little bit of flirting's okay, isn't it?
We stepped inside the elevator. Peniel lived on the sixth floor, and I lived on the ninth.
"Floor?"
"Seven." I began. When he was about to press it, u screamed out "nine!". He looked at me weirdly and pressed nine. Then I quickly said another string of numbers, thus giving him my phone number. He looked at me and slyly grinned.
"Bye." He smiled as I got off on my floor. I nodded and sprinted to my apartment. I opened the door and went inside.
"About time you got back, it's three thirty!" Yeonah growled. "Alex called now for some reason, to tell you something serious, sounds like she was crying-"
"Oh?" I looked up in surprise. "What did you say?"
"I told her that you're not home and that you'll call her tomorrow."
"I'm busy tomorrow, I'll go now- why haven't you changed?" I looked at her. She was still wearing her clothes from the radio show interview we had with Beast. She looked down at her twiddling fingers, blushing.
"I, uh, someone asked me to, uh-"
"You're dating?" I arched my eyebrows, cutting to the chase. She slowly nodded and looked away, embarrassed.
"Okay, I'm not going to even ask who it is. I'm going-"
"Don't, Minhyuk just called me, I know." Yeonah arched her eyebrows. "Bed."
"Wuh-" I protested but she shook her head and pushed me towards my bedroom.
"Sleep." She commanded. "I'll give you the dirty details tomorrow."
"WHAT-" I yelled, but she went to her room and closed the door.

I went to Alex's house the next evening, after a gruelling day of schedules. She opened the door with a testy expression.
"Alex? What's wrong?" I asked worriedly.
"I've made a mess!" She sobbed. I stepped inside and closed the door.
"What's wrong?" I said quietly.
"I-It's all my fault, Ahyeon, I've ruined things." She sniffed. "I-I don't know why, but I accused Jiyong of secretly meeting up with Chaerin, and then, I broke up with him but then Chaerin met up with me and she told me that there was nothing going on between them- I'm such an idiot, Ahyeon, and now, I've lost him for good!"
"Ssh, it's not gone forever." I pulled her into a hug. "It'll be okay-"
"No it won't." She shook her head. "Ahyeon, he's gone. He's had enough. You may have not known it, but for the past few weeks, our relationship had been very strained, and we just lost it when I accused him-"
"Alex, please calm down." I made her sit down. "Breathe. Inhale, exhale..."
I didn't know what to do, but I tried to cheer her up somehow. We decided to watch B.A.P's concert DVD (I don't even know why I suggested it) and for a while, Alex seemed to feel better squealing over Himchan and Zelo. After about an hour, Yeonah called and I had to leave.
"Thanks for being there, Ahyeon." Alex smiled. "I feel somewhat better now. Thanks."
"Anything for my best friend." I smiled, stifling a yawn.
"Haha you're so sleepy!" She pushed me out the door. "Go home, Ahyeon."
"Bye, Ahri~" I grinned, giving her one last hug. "I'll call."
"Get out of here." She chuckled.
I walked out of the apartment complex and pulled my hoodie to my face, wanting to avoid a fan horde.

Peniel's POV

"Donggeun-ah~" Eunkwang and Hyunsik wrapped their arms around me, acting like drunkards.
"Yah!" I yelled, pushing them aside. "Get a grip!"
"Calm down, Mr. Shin." Minhyuk grinned.
"Yeah, be thankful that the maknaes aren't hyper." Changsub added, grinning from ear to ear.
"Thank you for not saying anything stupid on Sukira, Sungjae." Our manager joked as we got on the van.
"Manager hyung, don't make fun of me like this!" Sungjae pouted. Eunkwang, Changsub and Hyunsik clambered into the far back of the car, while the maknaes and I sat in front of them. Minhyuk was sitting in the front seat, while our manager was driving.
We drove for about five minutes, and we stopped at a signal. That's when someone knocked at my window.
"Ahyeon?" I rolled down my window. "What are you doing here?"
"A friend lives around here... Hey, can I have a ride home?"
"Uhm, sure, we'll drop you off." I opened the door, not wanting to refuse. "Hey, move up!"
Ilhoon sat on Sungjae's lap (poor Sungjae trololol...) to allow Ahyeon to come in.
"Thanks guys..." She grinned. "It's nice of you to take me home, I know you're going to the club after this-"
"Yeonah told you?" Minhyuk asked. 
"She's going with Beast, I'm too tired. She had lesser schedules than I did today." Ahyeon yawned. Minhyuk nodded and the car was soon silent. After a few minutes, I heard the sound of gentle snores. I looked to my left and saw that Ahyeon was fast asleep with her head on my shoulder.
"Noona looks cute when she's asleep." Sungjae smiled. 
"Ahyeon looks cute with Peniel." Minhyuk looked back and grinned mischievously. 
"Seriously? I have a girlfriend, hyung."
"Yeah, one that sticks to you like super glue." Hyunsik snickered. I turned around and glared at him.
We soon reached our apartment. I shook Ahyeon awake.
"Wake up, pabo..."
"Yah." She opened her eyes. "Don't call me pabo."
"Go on, ! It's time to go." Minhyuk smiled at her. She got down from the car and waved at all of us.
"Peniel, go with her." Minhyuk commanded. "You haven't forgotten yesterday, right?"
I nodded and stepped out of the car and ran up to her.
"Wha-"
"Remember yesterday? Don't argue." I smiled. She nodded and we both walked to the elevators. I noticed that she was struggling to keep awake, so I held on to one of her arms to give her support.
She's pretty tall, I thought to myself. Almost the same height as I am. Her hair's really nice too-
Damn it, Peniel, get a grip! She's off limits, and you're dating too!
We got onto the elevator. She leaned against the wall, her eyes drooping. The elevator crawled up to the ninth floor. I looked at her again. 
Damn, she's pretty, I gulped. I seriously wanted to flip tables for checking her out, but I couldn't help myself. She really was pretty. 
I was right in front of her. I think she was already asleep, because she didn't seem to realize that I was standing in her way. I slowly bent down and pressed my lips against hers.
I could feel her tense up, but she didn't seem to resist. Wha-
The elevator dinged as it reached the ninth floor. Ahyeon strode out of the elevator, avoiding my gaze. She muttered a small goodbye and rushed away without so much as looking at me. 
Thee elevator doors closed and started to move back down. I groaned loudly and sank to the floor.

"You've done it now, Peniel Shin." I hissed. "You've ing done it now."


OMG PENIEL ASDFGHJKLAHJDA /flips tables

AND OH MY ING GOD BLOCK B IS BACK HAVE YOU SEEN THE TEASER I ACTUALLY CRIED BECAUSE THE TEASER WAS SO SAD FOR ME AND BECAUSE BLOCK B ARE ING BACK OMG DEM FEELS /cries in the corner of the room