Opening up

My life as an idol

Double update today :DDD

Ahyeon's POV

"Okay guys, I should go now." I stood up. "Really sorry."
"It's okay." Sunmi smiled.
"I have to go too." Yeonah stood up. "See ya." She winked. We walked out of the room and were greeted by B.A.P.
"CONGRATS, YOU DOOFUS!" Daehyun lifted me in the air and spun me around.
"Yah!" I grinned. "Aww, thank you!" I hugged him back. I saw Yeonah stare at us as if we were mad.
"Noonadeul!" We heard Zelo call out to us. "Congrats!" He grinned.
"I keep forgetting that he's younger than us." Yeonah muttered. I nodded in agreement.
"Congrats." Himchan smiled at us.
"Thanks." I grinned. Jongup and Youngjae came and congratulated us as well. Just then, I saw Yongguk hovering at the back. I walked up to him.
"Hey." I grinned. He smiled back.
"Hey, congrats." He whispered. "Sorry, I just woke up a while ago..."
His waking up voice was y. I mean, really y-
Wait, what the am I thinking?
I shook my head. He stared at me in surprise.
"Um, so..." He scratched his head awkwardly.
"Hey, can we come down to you, like if we need help?" Yeonah butted in. Thank you, Yeonah, truly there is a god. "I mean, we'll be making our own music, so if we need help, I mean. Ahyeon said it was okay-"
"Haha, I don't mind. Anytime." He smiled. "You are-?"
"Park Yeonah, nice to meet you." She smiled.
"Ahyeon and Yeonah. Creepy."
"Yeah, sure." I rolled my eyes. "Okay, we better go now, see ya later!" I smiled. I walked out of the building with Yeonah.
"Hey, Ahyeon." Yeonah suddenly asked me when we were a good few feet away from TS. "Why were you about to cry when sajangnim walked back in?"
I stared at her in shock. She had noticed?
"C-Cry? Me?" I tried to hide my shock but of course, I had to at lying.
"You at lying. Out with it. We're as good as family now." She arched her eyebrows.
"Arasso." I sighed. "My mom died when I was ten."
"Ouch."
"So sajangnim kinda reminded me of her, so I was touched." I realized that my eyes were wet. "Damn, Korea has really made me into a crybaby." I sniffed."
"Huh." She said. "Well, babe, better get fierce now." She grinned.
"Haha, yeah..." I sighed. Yeonah patted my shoulder.
"Look, Ahyeon. I'm really sorry about your mom. Really. But honestly, you've got to let go. It's something that happened nine years ago, you should have let go of it by now. I'm sure your mom wouldn't want you to be like this. Let go."
I slowly nodded, and couldn't stop my tears.
"Ugh, I'm sorry-"
"Don't apologize, Ahyeon, instead of looking back at the past, you should be looking forward to the future." Yeonah smiled. "Come here." She pulled me into a bear hug. I hugged her back and cried into her shoulder.
"Just let go, arasso?" She asked. I nodded.
"Yah, Yeonah." I sniffed.
"Mm?"
"I'm glad you're in See Ya." I smiled.
"I'm glad too. You know, aside from Zelo, you're the first girl friend I've made at TS."
I smiled again.

What happened to Ahyeon's mom D: