ER

My life as an idol

Finally updated XD Yay.

"Rat poison." The doctor said gravely.
"BWOH?!" Yongguk, Yeonah and Sunmi exclaimed in shock.
"We're estimating around 5 grams of rat poison in there, that's enough to kill somebody."
"How is she now, doctor?" Sunmi asked.
"We just managed save her. Almost lost her in there." He sighed heavily. "You can see her in a while, she's awake, but we're giving her medicine now."
"Gamsahamnida." They bowed. The doctor nodded and walked out of the room.
"That does it." He stood up and growled. "I'm not going to stand by and watch anymore."
Yongguk rushed to the door.
"No!" Yeonah stood in front of him. "Yongguk, we can't! Not now, when she's really weak and unstable."
"No, someone's got to do something!" Yongguk grabbed her arm.
"Yongguk, I can understand that you're upset. But we can't rush into things now. Not when Ahyeon's in a critical condition." Sunmi said calmly.
"Unnie's right. We can't just reveal her, she has to do that herself." Yeonah nodded. Yongguk groaned in defeat and let go of her hand.
"Uhm, you can go see her now." A nurse walked in and smiled at them. They nodded and walked to Ahyeon's room.

Ahyeon's POV

"Ahyeon!" Yeonah rushed into the room and put her arms around me.
"Hey." I smiled weakly. "How are you?"
"Worried as ." Sunmi joined us for a group hug.
"How are you feeling?" Yeonah grinned.
"Useless. I want to go back and practice for the stage." I pouted. "Where are the twins?"
"Eunah didn't feel good, so she went back to the dorm with Eunmi." Yeonah sighed. I slowly nodded my head.
"Um, about me, the doctor told me what happened..." I said quietly.
"Sajangnim filed a report with the police, they're investigating the case as we speak." Sunmi nodded. My eyes moved towards the door. Yongguk was standing there, waiting for Sunmi and Yeonah to finish talking to me.
"Alex might come over afterwards. You just rest for now. Sajangnim, she'll be over in a bit." Sunmi said. "We better go, someone's been waiting for you." She winked.
"Buh byee, Ahyeon~!" Yeonah pinched my embarrassed cheek and grinned. They smiled and walked out of the room. I rubbed the back of my neck and smiled awkwardly.
"Hey." He said quietly, sitting down on the bed next to me.
"Hi." I smiled. "How have you been?"
"Fine. I should be the one asking you that." He smirked.
"Why didn't you?" I chuckled, holding his hand.
"I don't know." He smiled his trademark gummy smile.
"Aww, you missed me, you softie." I playfully punched his arm.
"Nah, I got plenty of time to call my other girlfriends and meet up with them." He winked. "You weren't missed much."
"There he goes again, thinking he's all that." I rolled my eyes. "Don't lie, you've become such a softie, Bang Yongguk." I chuckled.
"Mm, only for you though." He grinned and pulled me into a kiss. It was a simple kiss, until I decided to part my lips a bit more. His fingers were entwined with mine, while his other hand slowly ran down my back. I ran my fingers through his soft hair.
"I can't seem to hold myself when I'm with you." I said quietly, putting my hands around his neck.
"Same." Yongguk smirked. Suddenly, he switched into serious mode and cupped my face in his hands. "I won't let something like this happen to you again. I'll protect you for sure." He whispered.
"I'll be fine, you know that." I smiled. Just then, I suddenly remembered something.
"Yongguk, what date is it today?"
"The 31st of March."
"Urgh..." I buried my face into his chest. "I didn't get you anything..."
"Huh?" He said loudly, pretty shocked.
"Happy birthday..." I said quietly. "I have nothing for you, I'm so sorry-"
"Hey, you're fine, right? That's the best gift I could ask for." He ruffled my hair.
"SOFTIEEEEE~" I squealed.
"You did not!" He began to tickle me.
"BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA, STAHP,  PLEASE!" I started to laugh. "Oh, my stomach!"
"You okay?" He suddenly stopped, looking at me worriedly.
"Neh." I stuck my tongue out and winked.
"Meh." He pouted. I laughed again and put my arms around his waist.
"Oppa?" I grinned. He stared at me in surprise, and shook his head and burst into laughter.
"Pabo." He pulled me closer to him. "You shouldn't make oppa worry like this."
"Arasso, kekeke." I giggled. It's really surprising, how different he's with anyone else and how he is with me alone. Such a softie.
"Saranghae." He whispered huskily.
"Stop being so y, I love you too." I grinned and kissed him again. Without warning, he began to tickle me again. I rolled around and laughed uncontrollably.
"Aish, waeyo?" I whined. He chuckled and smiled that smile again.
"I like your smile." I whispered.
"I'll only smile like this for you." He grinned again.
This side of Bang Yongguk, I get to keep all to myself.

Later, Daehyun and Youngjae came to visit as well.
"Hey, Ahyeon." Youngjae ruffled my hair. Daehyun was awfully quiet.
"Hey, Daejae." I grinned. "How are things?"
"Okay, I guess, our minds weren't really into our schedule today." Youngjae sighed.
"Hey, I'm fine now, don't let me disrupt your schedules." I smiled at them.
"Of course not." Youngjae scoffed. "You worry about us more than we do."
"You pabos never worry, someone's gotta do it." I stuck my tongue out.
"Daehyun, what's wrong?" Youngjae looked back at him. He looked really down.
"Excuse me." He muttered and rushed out of the room. Youngjae sighed and rushed out after him. I stared after them in surprise.

Daehyun's POV

"Daehyun, no." Youngjae grabbed my hand. "You can't do anything, we've talked about this before."
"I can't hold it, Youngjae. I've got to settle this!"
"Daehyun, Sunmi noona and Yeonah said no! We can't make any moves yet!"
I shook off his hand and leaned against the wall.
"Daehyun, I know you're worried and pissed off, but we can't do anything rash! She's going to have to own up to what she did!"
"Why can't we tell her, huh?! Why can't we just tell her?!"
"Ahyeon wouldn't believe us-"
"Isn't it better to hear the truth from us rather than her?!" I growled.
"No, she's the only one who can say it." Youngjae glared at me.
"Wouldn't it hurt Ahyeon more to hear her say it?" I glared back.
"It would hurt her either way." Youngjae said quietly.

Ahyeon's POV

"Miss Park." A female police officer walked inside my room, followed by Yeonah and Sooji sajangnim. "I'm Ko Minah, and I'm in charge of your case
"Annyeonghaseyo." I bowed my head down a little. She nodded and sat down on the chair beside me.
"Miss Park-"
"Ahyeon." I smiled a little.
"Ahyeon, can I ask you something rather personal?" I stared at her in surprise, and slowly nodded.
"How is your relationship with your members?" She asked me slowly.
"Look, I know what you're thinking right now." I arched my eyebrows. "None of them are guilty."
"On what basis have you come to that conclusion?"
"I've known them for over a year-" I protested.
"Ahyeon. People can change in the blink of an eye." She clicked her fingers in front of my face. "Like this."
"I won't believe that my members did this to me-"
"Ahyeon, I'm not here to hear about what you believe." She said harshly. "I'm here to gather some facts."
I glared at her but remained silent.
"Ahyeon, I know you're standing up for them, but we're just trying to figure out the cause for all this." She sighed. "It was a murder attempt, and I need your co-operation if we have to solve this case."
"Who are the suspects? What about where they bought the juice from?"
"I know that drive-thru, that's the most trusted place to go to eat in the whole of Korea. We've checked the place thoroughly and we haven't found anything that could have contributed to the case nor anything that was suspicious."
I slowly nodded.
"Uhm, who are the list of suspects?" I asked nervously.
"...Jeon Hyosung, Jung Hana, Song Jieun, Han Sunhwa, Kim Eunmi and Kim Eunah."
"And?" I arched my eyebrows, getting the feeling that there was more to this. Sunmi and Yeonah looked at each other nervously.
"Jung Daehyun."

asdfghjkl Daehyun is a suspect D: