생일 (Birthday)

My life as an idol

I DIDN'T UPDATE EARLIER AND FOR THAT. I'M SORRY ):
Italics for English ^^

After a few more singles, the fanbase grew and the awards came in. Inkigayo, Music Bank, M! Countdown, you name it, we got it. Life was happy and successful. I wonder what JYP must be thinking-

"YAH!" I heard Yeonah call my name. She shook me violently. I sat up immediately and bumped my head on the ceiling.
"AACK! Mwoya~?" I whined.
"We're all going someplace to celebrate. We all won something for MAMA." She smiled.
"We all-?" I groaned. I was still half asleep.
"Uh, yes? Secret got an award for best choreography and B.A.P got best male artist of the year and we've got best rookie artist of 2013 as well?"
I love our fans, seriously. They've all voted for us and we've won.
"Oh yeah..." I sat up. Yeonah dragged herself up and slept next to me.
"Yah!" I yelled. She just grinned.
"No one's here, Sunmi's got a schedule and the twins have another." She smiled. "So we've got nothing to do. Not today."
"Oh wait, today is-" I snapped my fingers.
"The 19th of December." She looked at me.
"HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!" We both said at the same time and hugged each other.
"Here! I asked Daehyun to buy it for you, so this is from the both of us!" I grinned and handed her a brown package. "You're finally of age now!"
"Soju! Oh God, it's been forever! Thank you!" She hugged me. "And this! For you."
"Damn, you know me, girl." I held up a beautiful silver cross with a few jewels. I was a huge fan of wearing crosses with long chains around my neck. "I knew you'd buy something expensive like this, so I got you something else as well." I took out 2NE1's new album.
"UWAAAAAAH!!!" She squealed. "OH MY GOD, AHYEON, THANKS!" She put her arms around my neck. "THANK YOU SO MUCH, YOU KNOW ME TOO WELL, GIRL, I LOVE 2NE1!!!"
"I'm glad you like it." I grinned. "Wait, today is Junhyung's birthday as well!" I grabbed my phone and dialled his number.
"Yeoboseyo?"
"Junhyung, it's Ahyeonah!" I smiled.
"Aish, so early-"
"SAENGILCHUGHAHAMNIDA!!!" We screamed into the phone.
"Oh, thanks! Happy birthday to you guys too." His voice croaked.
"Did we wake you? Mian, oppa~" Yeonah apologized.
"It's okay. The guys would have woken me up afterwards anyways. Now you guys go and have fun or something, bye~"
"Buh byeee~" We screamed into the phone and quickly hung up.
"Let's take selcas, I'm bored~" I pouted.
"Arasso~" She took my phone and we began to take selcas and post them on Twitter.
"Yah, we're trending as well! Look!" She showed me the hashtags. #HappyAhyeonahDay was trending at the #3 spot.
"We love you fandeul! I wish we could meet each and every single one of them, they've given us so much support..." Yeonah sighed.
"Yeah..." I smiled. We sat in silence for a while.
"It's nice, this bed..." Yeonah said quietly. She lied down. "Uwaa~ you've got the best bed~"
"You've slept in everyone else's bed then." I lied down next to her. She laughed and put her arm around my waist. "Ahyeon." She suddenly became serious.
"Yeah?" I looked at her.
"What's going on with you and Yongguk? You guys don't seem that close anymore."
"Huh? What do you mean-"
"Don't act dumb, you seem pretty eosaek around him." Damn, she noticed. It was true. I had avoided him for the past two months, after that incident. Because it was so awkward!
"Arasso, I'll tell you everything." And I told her the whole story, about how Daehyun came up to this bizzare conclusion.
"So... that means you like him, right?"
"No." I looked at the ceiling. "I don't like him-"
"Oh, stop it, you do, otherwise this wouldn't have been such a huge problem!" Yeonah arched her eyebrows. "You like him."
"I don't know, Yeonah, I just don't know." I groaned.
Just then, the doorbell rang. Thank you God.
"Saengilchughahae~!" Daehyun yelled as I opened the door and lifted me off my feet.
And thank you, Dae.
"YAH!" I screamed. "What the hell?!"
"Happy birthday~!" Himchan and Zelo followed him inside. "Yeonah of age and Ahyeon one year closer to coming of age!"
"Thank you, Himchan!" I smiled. "Come inside, the others have a schedule."
"So do the other three." Zelo sat down on our couches. "AAAH, noonadeul, these couches are so much better than ours!"
"Yah! Here you go, Yeonah! Ahyeon told me you liked her, so here!" Daehyun handed her a cap with the letters 'GZB' in italics.
"DAEHYUN, THANK YOU, I LOVE YOU SO MUCH, THANKS!!!" She hugged him tightly. "OH MY GOD, I FEEL SO HAPPY TODAY!!!!" She put the cap on. "Nan nappeun gizibe, where all my bad girls at?" She began to sing and dance to CL's song. Himchan and Daehyun stared at her in surprise, while I just rolled my eyes.
"Yah, here!" Daehyun threw me a package. I opened it.
"Seriously, Dae?" I held up a Matoki t-shirt.
"Hey, that's the limited version! Be glad!" He pouted.
"Arasso, arasso, I'll wear it today." I grinned.
"Here, bought these from America." Zelo handed us each another packet.
"OREO!!" We yelled. "THANK YOU, DONGSAENG!!!"
"Ani, ani." Zelo smiled. I opened one and began to eat.
"Uwaa~ so good~!!!" I my lips. Damn, this was ecstasy.
"Here, happy birthday." Himchan gave us his present.
"One of a kind t-shirt! A 'Get out' cap! Jiyong will be happy." I stuck my tongue out.
"Oh stop, you know you're also a huge fan." Himchan stuck his tongue out as well.
"Imma wear these today." I grinned. "Sorry, Matoki can wait." I stuck my tongue out at Daehyun. He pouted (nyaaw, he looked cute)
"A 'GZB' t-shirt." Yeonah smiled. "Thanks, Himchan."
"You'll look more like fans than idols." Daehyun rolled his eyes.
"Yah, it's fine!!" I pouted. Just then, the door bell rang again.
"ALEX!!!" I hugged my best friend. (A/N: This is Alex, if you've forgotten)

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRL!!!" She screamed. "Here! Something from me and this is from Jiyong."
"Skrillex's new album?! And Jiyong's new album?!! Wow!" I smiled and hugged her again. "Thanks, Alex." I smiled.
"Yeonah, chughahae~!" Alex threw her a present. "I sat up all night making it for you!"
"Oh my god, more 2NE1!" Yeonah held up a pair of sneakers with 2NE1 written on it and a black spade on it. Alex designs on sneakers, and she's makes designs for sneakers as well.
"Ah, I love them, thank you! Wait, these look used-"
"Because they're yours. I stole them." I grinned.
"Whoa, those look cool! Himchan and Zelo came out of nowhere and looked at the shoes. "Whoa, these are cool! So cool!"
"Alex made them." I smiled. "Guys, this is my best friend Alex. She designed the set for our Rebellion MV. Alex, you know who they are..." I grinned.
"H-H-H-Hi..." She stammered. "I'm Woo Alex." I think she was even more shocked to see them because Himchan was there.
"Hyung!" Daehyun looked at the shoes. "She designs really well! Shall we get her to design for us!"
"That's a good idea." Himchan smiled.
"Alex also designs some clothes. She designed for Bigbang and 2NE1's Lollipop as well!"
"When we have a hip hop concept-" Zelo grinned.
"How about it?" Himchan asked her.
"I would be honored! Thank you so much!" Alex bowed. "Uh, so I'll see ya around. Bye!!!" She ran out of the apartment quickly.
"I think she's going to scream in the elevator." Yeonah looked at me. I just grinned at the thought.

"AHYEON!! WE'LL LEAVE WITHOUT YOU-" I heard Sunmi scream.
"YAH! GO ON AHEAD, I FORGOT SOMETHING!" I yelled back, looking for my phone. After what seemed like forever, I found it. I quickly grabbed everything I needed and made for the elevator. We lived on the sixteenth floor, there was no way I could run all the way down without getting tired.
I got inside and leaned against the elevator wall.
"Huu~" I sighed. "Yongguk's going to be there, this will be pretty awkward-"
Just then the elevator stopped. I looked up. Huh? It's only the fifteenth floor...
The doors opened. I groaned inwardly. I'm not going to even name the person who just walked in.
"Hey." Yongguk muttered quietly.
"Hi." I nodded. Damn, it just became more quiet in here. The elevator went down slowly. There was an awkward silence around us.
When we reached the first floor, he groaned and pressed the STOP button. The lift stopped halfway between the first floor and the ground floor.
"Huh-?!" I yelled but he stood in front of me. He put his hands against the elevator wall on both sides of me. I couldn't escape. I was trapped.
"Yah," He said quietly. "Why are you avoiding me?"
"Because." I looked away, feeling my cheeks burn.
"Because?" I felt his eyes bore into me. My cheeks felt even warmer.
"...it's awkward. I can't look at you- without thinking about what Daehyun said."
"So that's it." He sighed. "So that's what it is."
"Huh?" I looked up at him in surprise.
"Still feeling awkward?" He asked.
"Yeah, you just made it worse." I looked away.
"Atleast we're talking now." He smiled lightly. That was true. This was the longest we'd talked in about two months.
"...yeah." was all I could manage to say.
"How about we make this less awkward?" He asked.
"How-" I opened my mouth to reason, when I felt his lips press against mine.

LIKE, WHUT.