Joining TS Entertainment

My life as an idol

Italics are for English! :DDD

Ahyeon stepped through the door of the audition hall. Thankfully, the auditions were private, so only the judges would see her.
'I hope they're not too harsh or anything...' She prayed as she walked through the door.
"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Ahyeon imnida." She bowed and walked inside.
The people judging her didn't look familiar. A young woman with specs. A middle aged man. There was someone else, but he had bent down to get something.
"Junhong!" The man hissed.
"Ah, mianhae, CEOnim." The boy came back up and apologized. He looked at Ahyeon and smiled.
It was B.A.P's maknae, Zelo.
Ahyeon gulped. She didn't even dream that one of the people judging her would be an idol.
"Park Ahyeon." The CEO began. "How old are you?"
"Nineteen. I'm eighteen in the States though." She smiled weakly.
"So you can rap, play the guitar and dance?" The woman asked, looking at Ahyeon's portfolio.
"Neh. Those are my strong points. I can sing as well, but not as well."
"Let's hear you sing, then." She looked up and slowly took off her glasses. Ahyeon recognized her as Secret's Song Jieun. She began to panic a bit. These were important people who would be hard to impress.
"Ah... neh..." She took out her guitar and sat down on a chair.
"Jigeum naega haneun yaegi, neol apeuge halji molla..." She began to sing 2NE1's Lonely, one of her favorites. Her voice shook a little as she begun to sing, but she got better as the song progressed. Jieun clapped at the end.
"You're not bad. You need to make your voice a BIT more stable, but you're not bad, honestly." Jieun smiled at Ahyeon, who bowed her head in thanks.
"Now you can dance." The CEO nodded. "We've prepared the CD you've given us... It seems like you can do a variety of dances..."
"Hip hop, but I can also dance like the Secret members." Ahyeon smiled. They nodded and played the music.
"Hey, hey, teach me how to dougie, hey..." Ahyeon began to dance. She noticed that Zelo's lips had slowly curved into a wide smile.
"Teach me how to dougie, teach me teach me how to dougie..." Ahyeon noticed that Zelo was mouthing the words and slowly moving to the beat.
They changed the song to Soulja Boy's Crank That. Ahyeon easily moved to the next dance. Madonna by Secret. Done perfectly. The song changes were at random, but Ahyeon had easily gone from one dance to another. Zelo and Jieun were impressed.
"Hmm..." The CEO nodded. Clearly, he wasn't interested. "And your rap..."
"Ah, I can rap at a high speed and I can rap low pitched as well." Ahyeon's wide smile faltered. She saw that he wasn't really interested in her.
"Can you show us your rap?" Zelo asked. He seemed much more interested in Ahyeon now. He smiled at her to make her feel more comfortable.
"Ah, neh." She smiled again, feeling more at ease. She began rapping Dok2's Rapstar, which was a high speed rap. Jieun stared at Ahyeon in surprise. Zelo's eyes widened.
"Wow..." Zelo whispered. "She's really good..." She finished and bowed down. The CEO stared at his papers, as if he was trying to figure out what to say. Finally, he took a deep breath.
"I don't think that you have the energy that the other artists at TS Ent. have, you know?" He looked up at her. "I'm sorry, Ahyeon. We can't accept you."
Jieun and Zelo stared at him in shock. "CEOnim-" Jieun began but the CEO held his hand out.
"That's it, right, Junhong?" Zelo slowly nodded. He didn't have the courage to stand up against the CEO. The CEO nodded and walked out of the room.
"This is ridiculous!" Jieun growled. She got up and stomped out of the room.
Ahyeon slowly bent down to put her guitar back in it's case. Zelo got up and walked towards her.
"Um, Ahyeon noona?" He asked her cautiously. He sat down next to her. "Are you okay?" He touched her shoulder and was surprised. She was shaking all over.
"Yeah... gwaenchanha..." She muttered weakly. She was fighting back her tears. She quickly stood up.
"Um, it was an honor..." She said quietly. She didn't want to make it sound like she was about to cry.
"Noona, you're not okay, are you?" He smiled sadly. "I had hoped that you could stay here with us at TS." He sighed.
"You know, it happens..." She broke down.
"Come here..." Zelo pulled her into a bear hug. "It's okay... I'm really sorry."
Aish, what's with the CEO? He wouldn't let such a talented person go like this...
"You know, you should never give up though." He smiled. She nodded.
"Yeah, I'll keep trying." She smiled.
"Hey, you said you could rap with a deep voice as well, right?" Zelo suddenly asked. She slowly nodded. "Will you show me?"
"Huh? Okay..." She cleared . "Ma, nugudeul geugeon aida aiga, eumaki jangnaniga-" She began to rap Yongguk's part in No Mercy.
"You're really good, noona, I don't get our CEO sometimes..." He shook his head. "You rapped that part well, noona, you got hyung's voice and all-" He suddenly stopped.
"Um, Zelo-ssi?" Ahyeon looked at him in surprise.
"That's it! Why didn't I think of this before?!" He grinned. "Yongguk hyung."
"Huh? Uh..."
"Noona, we can get you in TS! Come with me!" He went out of the door. "Come on!"
She took her guitar and walked out of the room and followed Zelo. They walked down a flight of stairs.
Ahyeon looked around. There were a lot of rooms in here.
"This is where music is produced and recorded." Zelo looked at Ahyeon. "Yongguk hyung's always down here."
They walked on until they reached a red door. Zelo opened the door and looked inside.
"Huh? Zelo, what-" There was a bewildered voice.
"What are you doing here?" Now, there was a deep, gruff voice that sounded annoyed.
"Hyungnims, come outside, I need your help!" There were a few grumbles and then the door opened.
Himchan and Yongguk stared at Ahyeon in surprise.
"Hyungnims, this is Ahyeon noona." Ahyeon bowed down.
"Annyeonghaseyo, Park Ahyeon imnida."
"Yongguk hyung, she auditioned but she got rejected and I think that it was a wrong decision, I need your support on this!"
"But the CEO's must have thought carefully about his decision, how can we change it?" Yongguk arched his eyebrows.
"Hyung, please, just listen to her! Please, hyung." Zelo begged.
"...fine." Yongguk nodded. "Come on in."
"Um, thank you-" Ahyeon bowed down.
"No need! We're happy to help!" Himchan grinned.
"Ah, you have a piano here!" Ahyeon exclaimed. "Wow, this room is so cool!" She awed at all the musical equipment that was there.
"This is where Yongguk produces all his music. It's like his special little room." Himchan grinned.
"Hey!" Yongguk pushed Himchan. "If you want to, you can use the piano."
"Really?! Wow, thanks!" Ahyeon smiled at him and sat down. "Okay, can I begin?"
"Go ahead." They nodded.
"Hagyoreul dwirohan chae, urin hagwoneuro dwieo imida..." She began to sing Yongguk's and Zelo's song, Never Give Up.
"Geondeulgeondeul geotneun ge nan joheunde..." She easily changed her voice to a deeper one. Yongguk's eyes widened in surprise. One, it's not everyday you hear a girl singing with such a low voice, and two, he was impressed by how she could suddenly change from one kind of voice to another.
"Never give up!" She finished.
"Impressive. Very impressive." Yongguk clapped his hands.
"Uh, I've also made some music..." Ahyeon said quietly. "Just mushed some sounds together, in a way which would please me-"
"Really? Do you have a CD with you?" Yongguk asked. Ahyeon nodded and took a CD out of her bag. Yongguk put it in the CD player and listened to it.
As the music played, his lips slowly formed a smile. He suddenly stopped playing the CD.
"That's it. Our CEO is mad." Yongguk stood up.
"Definitely." Himchan nodded. "She's like Yongguk and Junhong in one. You can dance, right, Ahyeon?"
"Yes, hyung! She dances so well!" Zelo nodded.
"I'm going to talk with him." Yongguk got up and walked out of the room.
"You'll get in, Ahyeon. Yongguk's been in TS for six years, he knows the CEO pretty well." Himchan smiled.
"Thank you." She bowed.
"Noona, stop bowing, you're like family now!" Zelo smiled. "I'm sure you'll get in!"
After a nerve racking fifteen minutes, Yongguk walked in.
"Congratulations." He grinned.
"W-what? Seriously?!" Ahyeon stared at him in shock. "I don't know, wow..."
"Yeah! Congratulations!" Himchan gave her the thumbs up.
"I can't believe this... I'm in shock right now..." Ahyeon shook her head. She couldn't stop grinning.
"Yay!" Zelo grinned. "Welcome to TS, noona!"
"I owe you so much, Zelo and Yongguk! Thank you!" She bowed.
"Come on, I'll take you back upstairs." Yongguk smiled. "It's getting late, you should probably go now. You can just drop by tomorrow and you'll get your schedule."
Ahyeon bowed again and followed Yongguk out of the door.
"Um, you don't have to keep bowing like that in front of us, you know?" Yongguk broke the silence.
"Um, you guys won't mind?" Ahyeon asked.
"Nah, just be yourself." He grinned.
"Oh, thank you. I was tired of doing all that." Ahyeon grumbled as she tied up her hair. Yongguk stared at her in surprise. This Ahyeon was clearly different from the Ahyeon he had met fifteen minutes earlier.
"So you're like this too, huh?" Yongguk grinned. It seemed like he was impressed.
"I guess... I was in America before I moved here. I've found it hard, all this bowing and stuff."
"I see." Yongguk nodded his head. "I was kinda surprised when you called me just Yongguk-"
"Sorry, I don't do oppa, it's corny." She grumbled.
"Haha, you're something else." He shook his head, grinning broadly.
"Hey, I'm not like a selfish person or anything, okay?" She looked up at him. "I'm just like this because I was brought up in the States, it feels awkward, you know-"
"No, no, I totally understand." Yongguk nodded. They had come upstairs.
"Um, I would drop you home, but-"
"Fangirls, I know. It's okay. Besides, I never get guys to drop me home." Ahyeon shrugged. "So, I'll see you around, Yongguk."
"Bye! Get home safe! Wait, give me your number."
"Okay, it's XXX-XXX-XXX." He quickly took it down. "Call me when you get home."
"Yeah, I'll text you." Ahyeon smiled and walked outside.
She looked around her. No one around.
She ran ahead, screaming with joy. "I DID IT, I DID IT, OH MY ING GOD!"
She ran all the way home, which was a small apartment she shared with her friend Alex.
"ALEX, GUESS WHO'S A TRAINEE?!"
"YOU DID IT?! OH MY GOD!" Alex ran out of her room and hugged Ahyeon. "Did you meet B.A.P?!"
"I met Zelo, Himchan and Yongguk-"
"YOU MET YOUR BIAS?!" Alex jumped up and down. "YOU LUCKY , I WANT TO MEET HIMCHAN-"
"Yah! Your boyfriend's an idol, what more do you want?!" Jiyong walked out of the room towards them. Alex grinned at him.
"Hey GD." Ahyeon smiled at him. Alex's boyfriend was G-Dragon, Bigbang's leader. She had also known him for a long time because their parents were good friends.
"Congrats, Ahyeon." He hugged her. "I'm glad for you, but really, you should have come to YG instead."
"Yah! I'm not YG material!" Ahyeon hit him. "How many times have I told you?!"
"Kekeke, I should go now. We're going to Japan tomorrow, me and the guys. We have a concert-"
"No tickets?!" Ahyeon whined.
"No, go become an idol, then you can come for free." Jiyong winked. "Bye babe." He bent down to kiss Alex.
"Get a room." Ahyeon rolled her eyes and walked into her room. "Bye, GD." She closed the door and fell on her bed.
"How was I so calm around Yongguk? I don't get it..." Ahyeon thought to herself. "Ah, texting him..." She opened her phone and sent a message.

To: Yongguk
From: Ahyeon
Hey, I got home safely. See you around.


To: Ahyeon
From: Yongguk
Okay, glad to know :) going to America tomorrow, so you won't see us for a few months.


To: Yongguk
From: Ahyeon
Live on earth tour?


To: Ahyeon
From: Yongguk
Yeah. Probably should let you sleep now ;) Good night! :D


To: Yongguk
From: Ahyeon
Yeah, good night :)


She smiled again as she closed her phone and decided to get some sleep. Tomorrow would be an interesting day.

A/N: Well, that was the first chappie! Be sure to check out my other fics as well :) AND COMMENT PLEASE PLEASE COMMENT IT GIVES ME STRENGTH! And don't forget to subscribe if you liked it :DDD