Noticing you

My life as an idol

Hey, it's been a while :) sorry to have kept you guise waiting, do forgive me xx


Ahyeon's POV

"And, up, and down, and rest!" Yeonah screamed for us to jump into our ending position. We jumped into our position as the beat suddenly dropped. It had been about three months since we'd joined Cube entertainment and we were preparing for our comeback (well, debut under Cube as Uni-T). We were allowed to make our music and write our own lyrics with some help from Junhyung and we choreographed the entire dance by ourselves with a little help from Hyuna. 
"Haa, you're not tired yet?!" Yeonah wheezed as I got up and went to the music player. I smirked and put on a song. I turned around and did a small shake, causing Hyuna to whoop.
"NO WAY, YOU !" Yeonah stood up and took the track back. "Emily Sasson?"
"Hell yes, ." I grinned and we began to dance.
"LOOK AT ME NOW, LOOK AT ME NOW OH~" We sang along to the chorus. "I'M GETTIN' PAPER~"
"FRESHER THAN A MUTHA A!" We yelled together, and fell down, laughing. 
"You girls..." Hyuna chuckled, and then suddenly stopped.
"Oh..." Hyuna looked at the door in surprise. I stopped dancing and looked at the door. There was a guy standing at the door, watching us dance.
"Hey, Donggeun-ah!" Hyuna grinned. Donggeun nodded and walked inside the room. He went to the corner of the room and picked up his bag.
"How was the concert at Busan?" She asked.
"Mm. It was good." He smiled. Just then, Junhyung stuck his head into the room.
"Yeonah, Papa Hong wants you. Hyuna, you too."
"Oh, okay." Yeonah jumped up and ran outside the dance room, followed by Hyuna.
"Hey." Donggeun smiled. "I'm Peniel."
"Oh, hey, Peniel." I smiled in surprise. "I'm Ahyeon, it's nice to meet you."
"You're from Busan, right?" He chuckled lightly at my satoori.
"Mm." I nodded. "But I was brought up in New Jersey."
"Eo, you're American?" His eyes widened in surprise. "Me too!"
"Wow, really? So you can speak English, right?"
"Nooooo..." He rolled his eyes. "None at all."
I chuckled, despite the fact that he was already being sarcastic and we'd only known each other for five minutes.
"You're in BTOB, right?" I asked.
"Mm hmm. You were in See Ya... So you're the two girls debuting as Uni-T, huh?"
"Mm hmm." I nodded.
"So how's Cube so far? You like it?"
"It's nice." I smiled.
"But not as nice as TS." He smirked, reading my mind.
"Sorry." I smiled sheepishly.
"Don't be, it's pretty normal." He smiled.
"So where in America are you from?" I asked.
"Chicago." He grinned. 
"So... Korea or Chicago?" I winked.
"...Chicago." He nodded. "But Korea's not bad either."
"I agree." I nodded, smiling when I thought of the fun times I've had ever since I joined TS. 

Just then, he looked at me as of he'd realised something.
"Hey, I heard about that incident... Are you okay now?"
"Eo?" I looked up at him in surprise. "Yeah, I'm fine, I mean, I look fine, so-"
"I didn't mean it in that way. Are you okay?" He asked me with a note of concern in his voice.
"Yeah... I got over it. I try not to think too much about it." I sighed.
Just then, a young girl ran into the dance room and grinned.
"Oppa!" She grinned. "Practice is over, right? Let's go-" Her smile fell when she saw me.
"Ah, Dahee." Peniel smiled. "Ahyeon, meet my girlfriend Go Dahee."
"It's nice to meet you." She nodded, not very happy to see me with him.
"You too. By the way, I have a boyfriend. So Peniel's all yours." I smiled sweetly. She turned red and remained quiet for a few minutes. Then, she finally smiled.
"Huh. Yeah..." She forced a smile. "Let's go, Peniel."
"Arasso." He smiled, totally oblivious about the tense atmosphere between me and Dahee. "Bye, Ahyeon."
Soon, I was alone in the practice room.
I sighed and began to practice my dance again.

Peniel's POV

I looked aside at Dahee and noticed that she was quieter than usual.
"Hyung!" I turned around and saw Ilhoon and Sungjae run towards me.
"Have you seen Ahyeon?" Ilhoon grinned. I smirked. He was such a fanboy sometimes.
"She's in the dance room." I pointed at the practice room me and Dahee had just come out from.
"Okay, thanks hyung- oh, AHYEON!" Ilhoon shouted as he saw Ahyeon come out of the room. The maknaes rushed over and pulled her into a group hug. I smiled as she struggled to get out of their grip.
"I don't like her..." I heard Dahee hiss. I looked at her and was kinda shocked by her dark expression.
"That's what you said when you first met me, Dahee. Because you didn't like my guts." I smirked.
"Do all Americans have guts as bad as yours?" She arched her eyebrows.
"Hers might be worse." I chuckled. "Why? Jealous? She's taken, you heard her, right?"
"Mian, oppa." She pouted. I laughed and pinched her cheek.
"It's okay, I'll forgive you." I grinned and we made our way outside the company building.


ARRGHHHHH I'M SO SORRY I TOOK FOREVER TO UPDATE, I'VE BEEN NEGLECTING THIS FIC SO MUCH I'M SO SORRY GUISE AND IT'S SUCH A SHORT CHAPPIE I'M SORRY PLS FORGIVE THIS USELESS AUTHORNIM D:

I HOPE YOU LIKED THIS CHAPTER. It's mostly a filler, but things will happen soon! In the meantime, you can check out some of my other fics ^^