Confession

My life as an idol

Ahyeon's POV

"You're right. I shouldn't be doing this."
"So you were toying with me?!" I couldn't help it, but I shouted it out. "So this was just for fun?!"
"Ahyeon-"
"I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN!" I yelled. Tears were rolling down my cheeks. "I SHOULD HAVE KNOWN THAT IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE!"
"Listen-"
"I knew that it wasn't right! Suddenly trying to ge rid of the awkwardness by kissing me! It was all fake-"
"LISTEN TO ME!"

Yongguk's POV

"LISTEN TO ME!" I finally snapped. She stopped, surprised by my sudden outburst.
I don't know why, but she didn't look at me with anger anymore. Fear had filled her eyes. I looked down at her hand. It had begun to shake uncontrolabally.
After a silence of what seemed like forever, she seemed to regain her composure. She glared at me.
"No." She growled.
"Ahyeon-" I tried again.
"Bang Yongguk, you are an , I hate you!" Her voice cracked. She turned around and ran away. I stared after her in silence.
"Yongguk, what did you do?" Someone patted me on the shoulder. It was Himchan.
"Nothing, just leave me alone." I brushed him off and made my way back. Just then, I felt someone run into me from behind. I wasn't prepared for the force of the impact. I fell down.
"YAH, SAEKKI!" I looked up at Himchan and glared at him.
"Yah, I heard every single word of that arguement. So be honest here. Do you like Ahyeon?"
"YES!" I shouted back. "I DO!" It wasn't a lie. I really did like her. But...
"You're afraid to say it?" He stared at me in surprise. I hugged my knees and nodded and looked away. I could feel my cheeks burn with embarrassment. No one knew about this, not even my own brother.
"Yah, you shouldn't be afraid-"
"Himchan, whenever I try to confess to a girl, it fails. This is the only thing I'm never confident about."
"You're shy." He said simply.
"Not exactly. I end up stammering like , and in the end, I just run away." I glared at the ground. "Damn, I thought that if I kissed her, it would mean that I like her-"
"YOU IDIOT!" Himchan suddenly shouted. "You could have been playing with her too!"
Then it hit me. Why didn't I think of that earlier?
"Damn, love makes you stupid." I groaned.
"That's true. Very stupid. Now go find her and tell her that you like her-"
"I can't-" I protested, but Himchan roughly pulled me to my feet.
"YOU CAN. Aish, stop it, will you? We sing romantic songs sometimes and you can't even say 'I like you' to the girl you like?" Himchan arched his eyebrows.
"...point well made." I grinned. "Arasso. I'll go. But not a word of this to ANYONE, or else-"
"I know, now go!" He smiled. "Good luck!"
"Thanks, man." I ran towards where Ahyeon might be.
"HWAITING!" I heard him scream.

Ahyeon's POV

I screamed and yelled. I ripped off my jacket and threw it on the ground violently. I sank to the ground and began to cry.
I like him.
And he was just playing with me.
"Damn it, Ahyeon, stop crying!" I sobbed to myself. But I couldn't stop. The tears just kept coming out. I felt so hurt.
Love hurts. A lot.
"Ahyeon." I heard his voice again.
"MWOYA?!" I yelled. "Just leave me alone~"
"Ahyeon, can I please say something?" He asked quietly. "Please, just hear me out."
I slowly nodded. He sat down on the sand in front of me.
"Ahyeon, I- I-" He began to stammer. "Aish, why is this so hard?!" He groaned. I made to stand up, but he grabbed my hand.
"Don't make things harder for me." He looked at me with pleading eyes.
"What? So you don't want to be in a serious relationship." I said, glaring at him.
"No! I do." He looked at the ground. "I, I like Ahyeon. A lot. But I was scared to tell you, because I always mess up when I try to confess." I stared at him in shock. He stood up.
"So, you like me." I felt my cheeks burn.
"Yes, I do." He smiled. I let go of his hand and walked closer to the water.
"Ahyeon." He called my name. I didn't turn around. I kept staring at the moon. "Ahyeon, will you be my girlfriend?"
I slowly turned around. And my face broke into a wide smile. I ran towards him and jumped into his arms.
"Yes~" I cried. "Of course I'll be your girlfriend!"
His face broke out into a wide smile and he spun me around. I cupped his face into my hands and kissed him without any hesitation. But this felt much more different than the previous ones. It felt more... real, somehow.
Suddenly, he lost his balance and we both fell down.
"Oof, you heavy person-" He winced as I fell on top of him.
"Mian." I grinned. I slowly moved forward and kissed him again, very lightly. When I tried to move back, he pulled my face closer.
"Don't stop." He muttered, our lips still touching. I nodded and kissed him again, more passionately.
"Mm..." He his lips. "I can still taste your lip gloss." I couldn't stop smiling. It was like my muscles had been stuck at their current place by super glue.
"Ahyeon, saranghae." Yongguk whispered.
"Nado." I ran my fingers through his hair, which was again blond and pink.
"Shall we go back?" He asked me.
"Okay, let's go." I nodded.
"Um, get off?" He arched his eyebrows. I blushed and quickly got up. He chuckled and got up.
"Shall we go?" He held my hand. I nodded and we walked back to where the others were. A few minutes after we started walking, we saw Himchan and Zelo standing there.
"Zelo? Wha-" Yongguk arched his eyebrows.
"Don't worry, we'll keep this a secret from everyone." Zelo winked. "Congratulations!"
"Thanks." I smiled shyly. "Okay, guise, kaja!!!" I shouted.

No one's POV

Ahyeon, Yongguk, Himchan and Zelo made their way back to the others. But what they didn't know was that someone had seen every single thing that happened from when Ahyeon and Yongguk walked away from the others.