Things happen II

My life as an idol

Ahyeon's POV

After the incident in the storage room, Yongguk had enquired with the security personnel about any suspicious looking people. No one was reported to be seen. I had decided not to tell my members about it. I didn't want them to worry about me so much.
"Yongguk, why are you worrying so much?!" I asked him when we were alone in the practice room.
"Hey, someone tried to kill you and you're not the slightest bit bothered?!" Yongguk arched his eyebrows.
"Look, just leave it, okay?" I shook my head, thinking about the weird things that have been happening to me lately.
"Ahyeon, is there something bothering you?" Yongguk asked quietly. "You seem pretty down, and I've noticed that even before that happened a few days ago."
I looked at him in surprise. He was really observant. Maybe a bit too observant.
"What makes you say that." I said simply.
"Your expression says it all. And Yeonah and Sunmi have noticed too, actually. They just haven't told you."
"So they gave you the responsibility." I chuckled.
"Ahyeon." He held my chin and pulled me closer. "Spill it."
"Spill what?" Yeonah and Sunmi walked in the room, looking confused.
"Her woes and problems." Yongguk glared at me. "Is someone treating you badly?"
"Okay, fine, I'll tell you!" I slapped his hand aside. I td them about everything that had happened. How my stuff would be messed up, how I got calls from haters, the messages from my anti-cafe, and I told Ahyeon and Sunmi about the incident at the storage room.
"No wonder you seemed rather tired that day." Sunmi signed. "Why didn't you tell us?"
"I just didn't want you to worry about me." I sighed.
"Whoever's doing this is definitely a part of TS." Yeonah said quietly.
"That's true." Yongguk nodded. "Someone who really hates Ahyeon. Someone extremely jealous of her."
"But would they go as far as murder, antis?" Sunmi arched her eyebrows.
"You never know. One anti tried to poison TVXQ's Yunho with glue." Yongguk said quietly.
"Shouldn't we register a case-"
"No." I said quickly. "I don't want that."
"Why would they hate you, Ahyeon?" Sunmi shook her head.
"Maybe because these two have gone public." Yeonah nodded at me and Yongguk. "How long has it been since you guys went public?"
"A month." Yongguk said quietly.
"Ahyeon, how long have you been going through all of this?"
"A month." I said slowly, my voice barely a whisper.
"But that doesn't have to be the only reason." Sunmi said slowly. "Ahyeon was an idol within six months. Many people have been training for years. They could be jealous as well-"
"Too many reasons..." Yongguk sighed.
"Yongguk! We have practice! Let's go!" Himchan came inside the room and motioned for him to go.
"Ah, practice. See ya later, people. Take care of yourself." He hit my head lightly. "Bye."
"Bye!" We all waved. Sunmi stood up. "Girls, we have practice too! Let's go!"

No one's POV

Ahyeon was alone at home again. It was pretty boring when you didn't have a schedule and you were alone at home with nothing to do.
"I'M SO BORED~!" She wailed. "Ugh, I'll just do my nails..." She walked into her room and looked inside the drawer. She didn't realize that she had been followed inside her room.
"Hello, Park Ahyeon." The man smirked. Ahyeon stumbled back in surprise.
"Who are you?" She asked slowly, looking around for a weapon. Her eyes fell on some chopsticks. She made to grab them, but another person who had sneaked up behind her and grabbed her hand. He used a knife to produce a large, deep cut.
"Ah-!" She winced in pain.
"Nice try." He smirked. The man put his arms around her, constricting her movement.
"Let me go!" She kicked her legs around angrily. "LET THE GO!"
"Not a chance." The man in front of her smirked as he took out a knife.
"No way, what? LET ME GO!" Ahyeon screamed. "KYAAAAH-" The man behind her put his hand on and held her arms up.
"MMMPH!" She tried to scream. The man behind her lifted her shirt and pulled it on her face.
"This must be the best one we've done, right?" She heard one of them say and her mind went blank.
It's over, Ahyeon thought to herself. She winced again as she felt the same excruciating pain in her stomach. She couldn't find the strength and will to fight back.
"Yah, we're wasting time, just get on with it." One of them growled.
"No, we should take our time, right?" The other one smirked, trailing his fingers down Ahyeon's stomach. "Nice and slow."
"We haven't got much time for nice and slow. This girl's surprisingly obedient..."
"No, she's just lost all hope now." She felt another sharp pain rise in her thigh.
Just then, she heard someone's phone ring.
"Hello?!" One of them growled in annoyance.
"Yah, get out, I can't buy you any more time. Go, quickly, her boyfriend's on his way up!"
", that guy's coming, let's move!" They immediately got up and pushed Ahyeon aside.
"You're lucky, Ahyeon. !" They rushed out of the room. Ahyeon heard the front door close. She pulled her t-shirt back on and rushed to the bathroom.
"Ah-!" She grabbed her stomach in pain. There was so much blood. She grabbed a towel and some water and began to try and stop the bleeding.
"Ahyeon?"
"Yongguk? How the did you get in?!"
"The door was open, are you okay?!" He asked through the bathroom door.
"Yeah, I'm f-f-fine." Ahyeon frantically cleaned up the blood from her stomach and the floor.
"Ahyeon, you're lying. Open up."
"No, I'm fine, seriously!" Ahyeon lied through her teeth.
"Open the ing door." He growled. He suddenly banged on the door. "NOW, AHYEON!"
"...fine." Ahyeon sighed and opened the door.

Ahyeon's POV

I slowly opened the door and looked away.
"There's blood everywhere..." Yongguk stared at me in shock. He held my face in his hands. "What happened?"
I flinched at his touch. He made me sit down on the edge of the tub.
"Ahyeon, please tell me what happened." He asked slowly, grabbing a towel. He began to clean my bloody hand.
"These two guys, I don't know from where..." I stuttered. "I was so scared but my mind went blank-" Tears rolled down my cheeks. "WHY ME?! WHY IS THIS HAPPENNING TO ME?!" I yelled.
"Ssh, it's okay..." He pulled me into a hug. "I'm here, please don't cry..."
I put my head on his shoulder and cried. He ran his fingers through my hair, trying to calm me down.
"Ahyeon, did you see who?" He asked slowly, now tending to the cut on my thigh. "These guys can't cut for , thank god it's not that deep."
"N-No, I didn't." I shook my head. "T-They just came in, I d-don't even know h-h-ow-"
"What did they do to you? Tell me now." He growled.
"They cut me, a-and they felt me up..." I looked down. "And they couldn't g-g-o beyond that, s-someone called them and s-s-said she couldn't buy t-t-hem enough time, that's w-w-hen they ran for it-"
"Someone really has it in for you..." Yongguk growled. "Lift your shirt."
I slowly lifted my shirt to reveal my deep cut. He sighed again and tended to my wound.
"I saw them come out." He sighed. "So after they left, I came here and found the door unlocked, and had a feeling that something was wrong."
"I, I'm okay now." I smiled lightly. "Thanks."
After he finished bandaging my wounds, Yongguk helped me back to the front room.
"Ahyeon?!" I heard Sunmi scream. She had come back from her schedule. "What happened, your t-shirt's all bloody-"
"She'll explain." Yongguk nodded. "Sunmi, keep an eye out for her, please."
"I, uh, okay..." She nodded. "Thanks. Ahyeon, c'mon." Sunmi took my hand and lead me to the sofa.
"Take care." Yongguk nodded to us and rushed out of the dorm. I stared after him in surprise.

OMFG Y U HURT MY AHYEON YOU BASTARDS DDD: Wonder who's the girl with the grudge against Ahyeon...