Rebel (part 1)

My life as an idol

Here's chapter 2! Because I love you all so much ^^ COMMENT, VOTE AND SUBSCRIBE :D

Ahyeon's point of view

By now, it had been a few months since I'd joined TS Ent. I hadn't seen much of the B.A.P boys, because they were travelling for their Live on Earth concert.
It was very tiring, the practice. It was even worse than when I was a trainee at JYP. The practice for trainees was so demanding that I had to drop of college. It wasn't a great loss.
But I wanted to dance alone. I needed my space. There were far too many trainees in the room we practiced in. I needed more space!
"Uwaa, I need space, damn it..." I hit my head against the wall when we were taking a break.
"I agree, but you know, we're just small fry, they won't listen." Sunmi, one of my trainee friends, smiled sadly. "This is how it's meant to be."
"I bet the rooms the artists practice in are much bigger..." I slowly smiled.
"Ahyeon, I know what you're thinking. No." A guy called Jaemin arched his eyebrows. "They're really strict here. You could get kicked out if you tried!"
"Dude, I wasn't talking to you." I said coolly and turned to go back. Suddenly, he grabbed my hand.
"Look, one of my friends tried the same thing, and he got kicked out."
"Because he was stupid. I'm not like that." I arched my eyebrows.
"Stop being such a cocky . I'm trying to save you from your stupidity." He hissed, speaking in English.
"What stupidity? I won't get caught, don't worry so much, Jaemin." I hissed back.
"Look, there's an unwritten rule here. Two strikes, you're out. If you're stupid enough to do this in the first place, then just don't do it a second time. You'd be stupid if you even did it in the first place!"
"Look, why can't you guys just mind your own business? Aish..." I pushed him away.
"Don't say I didn't warn you!" He shouted. I rolled my eyes and walked back into the practice room. I will practice in that room for sure!
We used the practice rooms on the second floor in the main block. The rooms on the first floors were out of bounds for trainees. The only people that could use it were the artists or the chosen trainees that were preparing to be idols. But dance instructors had access to those rooms as well, so they could take some of the trainees to practice there as well. But that was it.
There's no way I would be able to get into those rooms like that, you would have to be a trainee for a while before you could, which was like a year. And I wasn't exactly one of the favorites either. Some of the instructors didn't like me because they felt I was too cocky.
But I needed to dance in there! I had to show Jaemin that I could beat the odds! I thought of ways in which I could try and get one of the keys to the doors. Jeonwoo seonsaengnim always goes somewhere at seven. And since today was a Saturday, there weren't many trainees around.
I walked in front of his room, waiting for him to come out. I had planned out what to say. Kyuri seonsaengnim had called him for something. It was a rumor that the trainees enjoyed talking about, but it was believed that those two were a thing.
Just then, Jeonwoo seonsaengnim walked out.
"Ah, seonsaeng-"
"Mianhae, Ahyeon, I'm in a hurry." He ran in the opposite direction. This was it! This was my last chance!
I looked inside. The key was right there, on the table, right in front of me. I quickly looked around. No one was there. I ran inside and quickly grabbed it. I looked outside. Coast clear.
I slipped the key down my bra, just in case a teacher had seen me go in, and casually walked ahead with my hands in my pocket. I walked back to the main block and climbed up the stairs to the second floor. The Secret members were at Inkigayo, performing their newest song, Yoohoo. The B.A.P members were on their tour. The instructors had the monthly meeting with the CEO. Trainees rarely came here. The coast was clear.
I stepped into one of the rooms. It was much different from our practice rooms. There were microphones, and speakers. There were cupboards filled with props used for the live performances. The floor itself felt different. And there was a huge sign of the TS Entertainment logo on the wall.
I chose a song. And danced my heart out. It felt great, this feeling. Dancing all alone, with no one else to tell you what to do, no steps to follow, just dance. I loved it.
After dancing for an hour, I decided that it would be better to stop. After making sure everything was in place, I looked outside again. The coast was clear. I stepped outside and locked the door. I put the key in the pocket of my shorts and carefully walked ahead like I was just passing through the door.
"Park Ahyeon." I heard a voice call my name. I slowly turned around.
"Neh, CEOnim?" I smiled nervously.
"What were you doing in these practice rooms?" He glared at me. It felt as if I was the source for all his hate.
How will I get out of this one?
Calm down, he can't get the key, it's down my-
Wait. The key's in my pocket.
.
"B-bwoh? Of course not..." I shook my head, but it happens to be that I at lying.
"Don't lie to me!" He raised his voice. I saw movement behind him. I slowly looked at the people who were standing there. There were some trainees, who were whispering to each other. I heard a few voices behind me. I slowly turned around.
B.A.P.
Just when I thought things couldn't already get worse, they did.
"Empty your pockets." The CEO said through his teeth, almost as if he was trying to control himself from killing me. I sighed and took out the key from my pocket.
"I knew you were trouble when you walked in this company." He hissed. "If this happens once again, you know what happens after that-" He glared at me.
"Joesonghamnida." I bowed down in apology. He walked past me.
I looked at the trainees that were staring at us. Sunmi was among them too. They looked at me once more and walked off without a word.
"Wow, nice people." I rolled my eyes and walked in the opposite direction.
"Aish..." The members were still there. I turned back around to go back downstairs.
"Ahyeon?!" I heard a familiar voice, a voice I hadn't heard in a long time. My heart almost stopped.
"Daehyun?" I turned around. How could I have forgotten that my best friend was in B.A.P? My eyes widened in shock. I didn't see him the day I auditioned. And I hadn't seen him in a long time. Ever since he joined TS, he was busy preparing for the group's debut, and we couldn't talk with each other as often.
"Ahyeon~!" He hugged me and lifted me off the ground. He put me down and grinned. "Guys, this is my best friend! I've told you about her-"
"Yah! What did you tell them about me?!" I hit his shoulder.
"Only good things." Yongguk smiled at me. "What did you do?"
"...I broke into the practice rooms on this floor." I hung my head down.
"Yah." Daehyun looked down at me. "Why do you want to get kicked out before you've even joined? Then you should have stayed at JYP in the first place." He arched his eyebrows.
"Yah~" I whined. "I had no friends there..."
"And what about here?" I looked away. My only friend had ditched me as well.
"Hey, you should go now, right?" Yongguk asked me. Thank you, Yongguk, seriously, I owe you big time.
"Yeah, it's pretty late." I looked at my watch. 11:30. "Okay, I'll see you guys around. Bye, Dae." I hugged him again.
"Hey, I'll take you home." Yongguk looked at me.
"I can go by myself?" I arched my eyebrows.
"No, you can't?" Daehyun replied coolly. "The rest of us are a bit busy, so Yongguk hyung can go, right?"
"Yeah, no problem." He pulled his hoodie up. "All your trainee friends left anyways."
"They're not my friends." I grumbled and walked past them.
"Okay, practice hard guys!" I heard Yongguk's voice and he came up next to me.
"So..." He began.
"I can go alone, you know?" I grumbled. I hated it when guys walked me home. I think I can only stand it when Daehyun does that.
"No, you can't, deal with it." He shrugged.
"Didn't know you had this side to you as well." I smirked.
"You know, image." He rolled his eyes. "Artists in America have much more freedom, they don't judge you there."
"Never thought I'd hear you say that." I grinned.
"Then why Korea? You could have just debuted in America." Yongguk arched his eyebrows.
"Because I want to work hard to achieve my goal. And I want to be closer to my roots." I looked down at my feet as we walked out of the building.
"Hmm... good answer." He smiled. "So... are you a fan?"
"Huh?!" I looked up at him in surprise.
"You're our fan, aren't you?" He grinned. "That's why you joined TS."
"That's only 5 percent the reason I decide to join." I smirked. He arched his eyebrows. "Seriously." He muttered in disbelief.
"Not kidding. One, no friends at JYP, two, didn't want to join SM or YG, three, TS is pretty well known now, four, didn't want to join a huge company with too many artists-"
"Okay, you made your point." Yongguk held his hands our. "No friends?"
"I don't know, I guess I'm this cocky -"
"True." He grinned. I glared at him.
"Hey, I was only kidding. Wow, touchy much?"
"Yeah, okay, here's my apartment, see you tomorrow, bye." I rolled my eyes.
"Hey, seriously though. You're pretty cool. Girls should be more like you instead of 'Oppa! Oppa!'" He squeaked in a girl's voice. I giggled.
"Go back, Yongguk. Good night." I smiled and walked back upstairs.

Hehehe... I hope you liked it Part two is coming next :DDD PLEASE COMMENT I NEED ENERGY lol but seriously, comment, I need to see what you guys think.
YOUR COMMENTS GIVE ME STRENGTH!