Things happen III

My life as an idol

Himchan's POV

"Ah! We're here!" I stepped out of our Yongguk's car with Daehyun.
"Ay, I'll just park the car and come. Don't drink without me!" Yongguk smirked and drove off.
"Why didn't Youngjae come? And Jonglo? Junhong's already legal, right?" I asked Daehyun as we stepped into the club, which was blaring with music.
"They didn't want to!" Daehyun shouted over the music, and I knew that there was no point in asking any further, for none of us would be able to hear each other, and I dropped it at that.
"There's Yeonah!" Daehyun nudged me, motioning towards the bar, and I saw her talking to Junhyung. We rushed over to them.
"Ayy gurl, can I buy you a drink?" I grinned, and she rolled her eyes, but still smiling.
"Hello, Himchan." She smiled, straightening her dress.

"Wow." I whistled, looking her up and down. "You look hot."
"Ay, back off." Junhyung arched his eyebrows.
"You're a couple?" Daehyun asked, clearly shocked. I was shocked too. And hurt. Since when has she been keeping things from us?
"Congratulations..." I stuttered.
"Um, thanks!" Yeonah smiled awkwardly. "Um, Papa Hong asked us to keep this within the company, so if you guys don't mind..."
"We won't tell anyone." Daehyun smiled. Yeonah smiled gratefully, and began to talk to Daehyun about a range of things. 
"Her satoori really comes out when she's with Daehyun." Junhyung grinned.
"Mm..." I smiled. "Hey, I gotta find Yongguk, catch ya later." I smiled and walked off.

Yongguk's POV

"Oh, hey, girlfriend." I smiled as my arms went around Ahyeon's shoulder.
"I'm sorry, do I know you?" Ahyeon mused.
"No, he doesn't." Minhyuk pulled her away. "Sorry, Yongguk, but Ahyeon's my date today."
"What the ?" I arched my eyebrows.
"Don't worry, it's all in good humor though." Peniel said quickly, seeing that I was about to flip tables any moment. 
"Exactly, don't worry!" She laughed, punching my shoulder playfully. 
"Alright, if you insist then." I smiled and gently kissed her cheek. "Minhyuk, if you try anything..."
"Oh, not at all, just some kisses here and there-" He smiled innocently.
"He won't try anything, don't worry!" Ahyeon smiled.
"Well, I shall be in the lonely corner if you ever need me..." I grinned and walked off to find Himchan, who I conveniently managed to bump into after a while.
"Where's Dae?" I asked.
"Talking with Yeonah!" Himchan shouted for me to hear. I nodded and looked around. The place was pretty neat, and already packed with people. There must have been a lot of advertising for this club, for sure. 
"Pretty neat, huh?" Daehyun shouted in my ear.
"Jesus, Daehyun!" I shouted back, annoyed. "Don't do that!"
"Sorry." He pouted. "Shall we get some drinks?"
"Yeah, let's go."

Ahyeon's POV

I followed Peniel, Minhyuk and Hyunsik to the bar, sighing, still thinking about what Yongguk had done. With some other girl. I was surprised that I had acted so well, and not acted like I knew everything, that I acted so calm and composed. 
"Bee in your bonnet?" Peniel's voice interrupted my thoughts. I looked at him and forced a smile, shaking my head.

"Ahyeon, let's dance!" Minhyuk suddenly pulled my hand and lead me to the dance floor. It was fun dancing, and it did take my mind off things for a while. Just then, the music suddenly stopped.
"Attention! We have a speech by the owner of this club!" A bespectacled man smiled broadly, and everyone was quiet, waiting for him to continue.
"He's opened a few clubs in New Jersey in America, and this is his first in Korea. Ladies and gentlemen, please welcome Brian Hunt!" 
I froze.
He did not just say Brian Hunt.
No.
Unfortunately, things have a way of ing themselves up at the wrong time. I could only stare in shock as he walked into view. Instinctively, I hid myself behind Minhyuk.
"I can't begin to thank blah blah blah-" Brian droned on, talking about his success and failures. I could only close my eyes tightly as I remembered the past and so many other horrible things. I tried to think about something else, but all I could think about was Brian, Brian and Brian.
I felt someone's arms on my shoulder and pull me away. The voice faded and even though I heard music start, it sounded like it was from far away. I opened my eyes.
"Wow, you look pale. You okay?" Peniel asked worriedly. Without even thinking, I wrapped my arms around him and let out a sigh of relief.

Daehyun's POV

Meanwhile, I was trying not to kill a .
"Daehyun! Goddamnit, stop it!" Himchan hissed at me as he and Yongguk held me back, dragging me away to some place quiet.
"Are you kidding me? That's Brian! Ahyeon's ex! Let me just go punch him!"
"Ahyeon's ex?" Yongguk's face darkened instantly, and I knew he was considering letting me go.
"Are you kidding me, we're public figures, think about our reputation!" Himchan growled. "Nothing doing."
"I don't think Ahyeon would want him beaten up, even though they've had a bad history." Yongguk said quietly. I almost screamed in frustration, but realised that he was right.
"Damn it..." I groaned. "I want to be there for her... let me go find her."
"You can't, there're too many people." Himchan shook his head.
Just then, my phone beeped with a message.

Ahyeonie: Dae, I'm going home, okay, so don't worry about me and enjoy ^^

"She went home..." I looked at them, and they looked at me worriedly.

Ahyeon's POV

It was a very subdued silence as we went back to the apartment. Peniel had suggested that I had better go home, and he was willing to drop me off. I agreed, not wanting to have a situation with Brian. Hyunsik as back at the club, Minhyuk was dropping us off. Soon, we reached the apartment. 

"Peniel, you're going too?" Minhyuk arched his eyebrows as Peniel got out of the car.
"Yeah, you go on, I've had enough for tonight." Peniel smiled weakly. Minhyuk slowly nodded and soon drove off. The moment passed by in silence as we got into the apartment and got on the elevator. 
Silence. It was almost killing, yet most welcome. I was glad that Peniel decided to keep quiet, leaving me alone to my thoughts, however disturbing they were. 
We got off the elevator as it reached my floor and slowly walked to my apartment. When we reached the front door, I turned around to face him.
"You sure you'll be okay?" He asked, genuinely worried. I slowly nodded. A complete lie.
I suddenly wrapped my arms around him, surprising both him and myself.
"Can we stay like this for a while?" I murmured quietly. He slowly nodded, his arms going around me. 
I was almost as tall as Peniel... funny how I seemed to realise that now. I wasn't even wearing heels! Wow...
We suddenly realised that we were looking at each other. I could feel my cheeks go warm, and Peniel smiled a little. It was a beautiful smile, kind and caring...
Without even knowing what I was doing, I pressed my lips against his.
I could feel him stiffen at first because of the initial shock, but he returned the kiss with a fiery passion. 
A feeling rose inside me. It was a wonderful feeling, it even surprised me that I could feel like this. 
Peniel's hand went into the pocket of my jacket, digging around until he found what he was looking for. My apartment keys.
He struggled to open the door as he kissed me at the same time. After a few moments of pleasured perseverance, the door clicked. 
I looked into his eyes quietly. I couldn't read them, I didn't know what was happening, but somehow, I trusted him. We both went inside and I slowly closed the door.

wow, just, I don't know where this story is going to guys, i'm sorry T^T