Kiss

My life as an idol

I'M SORRY FOR NOT UPDATING FOR SO LONG DDDX I was busy and I've been caught up in other fics. Sorry to make y'all wait. Sorry for mistakes, I updated with le iPod, I'll fix them later (_ _')


 

Ahyeon's POV
 
Ahyeon stumbled into her apartment and quickly shut the door. She fell to the floor, her body against the door, panting heavily. Thoughts were running through her mind like cheetahs.
He just kissed me.
Peniel just kissed me.
She shook her head violently, hoping that this would be a dream. Clenching her fists, she counted to ten and opened them again. 
Nothing had changed.
Clearly, this wasn't a dream.
Damn it, Ahyeon, it's just a small kiss! You shouldn't be so bothered!
"No, I was half asleep, maybe I did dream..." Ahyeon decided, unable to accept what she had thought had happened. 
She looked at her phone, which had beeped with a new message, and her fears were confirmed.
 
Minhyuk: Hey, did you two fight or something? Peniel seems really down for some reason.
 
Ahyeon bit her lip. Why was this happening to her? Why her?
She decided to ignore it for now and think of an answer. She can tell him that she only saw the message in the morning. She flopped onto her bed, but she didn't feel so sleepy anymore. Ahyeon rolled about, having wild thoughts in her mind. 
Yongguk flashed through her mind, and she suddenly felt guilty. She just wanted to be swallowed up into a hole, but she has to pull through with life like everyone else does.
Just as she was about to fall asleep, a heavy figure plopped on top of her.
"Annyeong~" Yeonah slurred. Ahyeon wrinkled her nose in disgust. 
"Ugh, Yeonah, what the ?" Ahyeon grumbled, sitting up angrily. "You reek of alcohol..."
"I know right?" She smiled happily. "But Junhyung brought me back home, so it's fine." 
"Oh? Nothing happened? You sure?" Ahyeon arched her eyebrows.
"Ayy, nothing like that!" Yeonah giggled. "But we did kiss, you know, and-"
"Calm your feels." Ahyeon chuckled. The intoxicated Yeonah was much different from the usual tough and badass one.
"Mian~ But Peniel looked really down, you know?" Yeonah pouted. "I tried to get him to dance, but in the end, he went home early."
"Oh?" Ahyeon felt herself tense up. "Why was he so down?" 
"Wouldn't say to me. By the way, do you know you both look good together?" She wiggled her eyebrows. Ahyeon clicked her tongue in annoyance. "Aish, Yeonah, go sleep, you're drunk. You know I have a boyfriend-"
"Yeah, who was making out with someone else." Yeonah grumbled. Ahyeon froze. What?
 
Yongguk's POV
 
"Well, this has been an interesting development." The girl smirked to herself. "It was nice being with you, Bang."
I glared at her viciously. That was taking to a whole new level. I've never wanted to punch someone of the opposite as bad as I did now. 
"Don't call me Bang." I finally spoke with gritted teeth. She smiled lightly, not even scared in the slightest. 
"I'll see you around." She winked and walked off. I punched the wall angrily, groaning in defeat. 
Why?
 
Ahyeon's POV
 
Did I just hear her right? Did she just say that Yongguk made out with someone else?
"Come again?" I finally managed to say.
"You heard me. I saw it with my own eyes." Yeonah nodded vigorously. Unfortunately, whatever she says when she's drunk is absolutely and perfectly true. 
So of course, I believed her.
I was shocked beyond words. Of all people, him-?!
"Shocking, isn't it?" Yeonah sighed. "Ever since I saw that, I knew that you deserve someone better. Okay, I guess I should shut up and sleep now..."
Yeonah got up and flopped down on her bed. Within seconds, she was fast asleep. 
I couldn't sleep though. I couldn't stop thinking about everything. It was all too much for me to take. 
First, Peniel kissed me.
Then, I find out that Yongguk made out with another girl. 
Why is this happening to me?
Why?
 
No one's POV
 
Ahyeon and Yeonah both struggled to keep up with their choreographer the next day. Yeonah had a hangover and Ahyeon was disturbed.
"What's wrong with you girls? I told you, Yeonah, not to go drinking yesterday, but no, you think you knew better than me!"
"Aish, I'm sorry." Yeonah grumbled angrily, flopping down on the floor. The dance instructor looked at Ahyeon.
"Why are you so tired? You didn't go to the club."
"Bad dream... couldn't sleep..." Ahyeon lied, sighing heavily. Soon after, it was time for them to leave. The duo dragged themselves outside the door.
"Man, I'm exhausted!" Yeonah grumbled. "I need Soju~"
"No way!" Ahyeon shook her head. "Have you forgotten last night?"
"Can't remember a thing." She smiled. "Oh look, I need to show one of the trainees around, he's always getting lost-"
"Yeah, your trainee looks real lost back there." Ahyeon snickered, looking at Junhyung behind her.
"So you understand, right?" Yeonah smirked. "Well, I'll see you around. Jya ne~" She smiled and walked off behind her boyfriend. Ahyeon rolled her eyes and decided to take a taxi back home.
She walked down the corridors that would lead her to the recording rooms, when she ran into BtoB.
"Hey there!" They grinned. She smiled at them, when her eye met Peniel's. He looked away, while her eyes shifted to Sungjae and Ilhoon.
"I hope you aren't bothering my sunbaes." Ahyeon grinned. 
"Of course." Sungjae grinned mischievously. 
"Every second." Ilhoon added.
"Minute."
"Hour." 
"Bigger."
"Better." 
"Stronger."
"Power." 
"I GOT THAT POWER~" They both began to dance around. 
"There they go again." Eunkwang rolled his eyes. "Guys, let's go! !"
"Where are you going?" Minhyuk asked her.
"I might have left something in the recording room, I'll have to go check." She smiled and briskly walked off. 
She walked inside one of the rooms and closed the door. She sighed, looking at the things, and thinking about other things. It saddened her. She couldn't even look Peniel in the eye anymore. She couldn't think about Yongguk without feeling guilty. She was really messed up now. 
"Have you found what you're looking for?" A voice piped up from behind her. 
"Nope, still looking." Ahyeon lied, smiling at Minhyuk nervously. 
"Mm. I can tell, you have that craze in your eyes that tells me you're looking for something." Minhyuk said dryly, his voice dripping with sarcasm. 
"Okay, I lied." Ahyeon snapped. 
"What's up with you and Peniel?" He arched his eyebrows. "You've been distant as of today."
"No such thing! Really, Minhyuk-"
Minhyuk looked down at her coldly. Ahyeon shivered at the iciness in his gaze.
"Liar. If I didn't know any better, you were avoiding him." Minhyuk said quietly.
"Maybe I am, what's it to you?" Ahyeon glared back. 
"It troubles me when one of my groupmates is down for some reason. Compelled me to find out. What happened?"
Ahyeon stared at him coldly.
"Okay, look. I'm not going to start a whole gossip about it. I'm just trying to help. Now tell me." 
"...he kissed me." Ahyeon spoke, her voice barely a whisper. She looked down at her feet, blushing heavily. Minhyuk was silent for a while.
"...you know that you two are the only ones that can solve this problem?" He spoke. Ahyeon nodded miserably. 
"Why would he do that? I have a boyfriend, he has a girlfriend. Why?" Ahyeon muttered.
"Who knows? Life's crazy that way. You'll have to find out the answer by yourself." Minhyuk shrugged. "Talk to him- yes, you talk to him." Minhyuk chuckled seeing Ahyeon's shocked expression. She nodded miserably. 
"Attagirl." Minhyuk patted her head. "By the way, there's a new nightclub opening on the 19th of December. We've been invited, all of us." 
"You want me to come." Ahyeon said simply.
"Yeah. Come. None of the others except for Hyunsik and Donggeun are coming though. Come as my date."
"Minhyuk, I have a boyfriend." Ahyeon chuckled.
"No problem. We're just going as a mock couple. Not bad, eh?" Minhyuk wiggled his eyebrows. "Yeonah's there. Come on, it's a fun way to spend your birthday! Plus, you can patch things up with Peniel."
In the end, Ahyeon gave into his pleading and promised to join them on the 19th. 
 
D-Day.
 
Ahyeon stepped out of her room, wearing a bright orange dress and her hair done into a bun. Yeonah, who was wearing a white dress, looked at her in awe.
"Hot." She finally decided. Ahyeon grinned.
"I could say the same about you."
The both of them went down the elevator and waited outside for the car. Soon, Dongwoon's car pulled into the driveway.
"Hyung got there early, he sent us to pick you guys up. Hop in!" Kikwang grinned. Yeonah got in the car, but before Ahyeon could, someone held her hand. 
"Sorry, but she's with us." Minhyuk grinned. Dongwoon nodded and drove off before Ahyeon could so much as protest. 
"No way, you're coming with us!" Hyunsik grinned at her. 
"Looking good, Ahyeonie~" Minhyuk smiled.
"You too, Minhyukie. You all look good!" Ahyeon smiled back, looking at their clothes. All of them wore black trousers. Hyunsik had worn a maroon shirt, while Minhyuk wore a dark blue shirt with a black jacket on top. Peniel wore a simple black shirt, but he still managed to look mysterious and alluring. It was all Ahyeon could do from looking at him. 
"How at we getting there?" She asked him.
"I do drive, you know." Minhyuk smirked, holding out his car keys. Ahyeon shook her head, smiling. 
"Hyunsik, come, we'll get the car! Let's go!" And without a word, they walked off, leaving Ahyeon and Peniel alone and together. 
The silence was uncomfortable and unbearable. A few awkward coughs were shared, but no words came out from the either of them. 
"You look nice." Peniel spoke quietly, breaking the awkward silence. 
"Uhm, you too." Ahyeon looked at him. He gave her a small smile and looked away into the distance.
"I'm sorry." He said, avoiding her gaze. "That was wrong of me, I shouldn't have done it. I-"
"Peniel." Ahyeon spoke up, making him stop abruptly. "It's okay."
She held his hand and squeezed it tightly. Peniel looked at her, and his face broke into a huge grin.
"Oh, god." He sighed in relief. "Glad THAT'S over with."
"Tell me about it." Ahyeon nodded eagerly. Just then, the car came, and Ahyeon and Peniel clambered into the backseat, chatting amiably. Minhyuk looked at them through the rear view mirror, and smiled to himself.
 
At le club...
 
"Oi, Dongwoon!" 
"What is it, manager hyung?" Dongwoon groaned as he forced himself from the lovely lady he had chosen to dance with.
"I'd like you to meet the owner of the club. He's American." The manager motioned towards the foreigner next to him. With blonde hair and blue eyes and killer looks, he was easily the hottest guy on the turf, and how. Many of the girls were having silent fits just looking at him.
"Wonder which girl's going to be the lucky one..." Dongwoon spoke to himself, smirking. "It's nice to meet you. Nice club you've got here."
"Thanks. It's better than the one in New Jersey, which was far by the best, in my opinion." The man smiled as they shook hands. "Your name?"
"Dongwoon Son. Dongwoon's my name, and Son my family name."
"Then it's Son Dongwoon, right?" The American grinned. "I know this, my ex-girlfriend was Korean. She's actually famous now, Park Ahyeon?"
"Ah, I know her too..." Dongwoon smiled. "Your name?"
"Brian Hunt."
ASDFGHJKL BRIAN OMFG BET YOU DIDN'T SEE THAT COMING