Coffee Shop

My life as an idol

Hii, I have a bit of a writers block and that's why this chapter is so short ): FORGIVE ME DDD:

Youngjae's POV

I walked on in the pleasant wind for about ten minutes before coming to a stop in front of the local 24-hour coffee shop. I looked around outside before stepping inside.
"Annyeonghaseyo!" A lady bowed down. "Welcome back, Youngjae-ssi!" She smiled.
"It's good to be back." I smiled back at her and looked around. And then I saw him, sitting alone at a table in the far corner. I went and stood in front of him at the table. He slowly looked up.
"I knew you'd be here." I smirked.
"I knew you'd come after me." He arched his eyebrows. "What do you want, go away..."
"To talk to you." I sat down in front of him and ordered a cup of coffee for myself.
"About? I thought I made that clear." He growled.
"Daehyun, why did you do that?" I asked quietly.
"What?" He glared at me.
"Try to break up their relationship. That was selfish."
"I know it was selfish. I am a very selfish person." He looked away angrily.
"Daehyun, come on. You're acting strange."
"Well maybe you would too, considering your best friend hates you and your group members have turned against you." He hissed angrily. I was surprised by the malice in his voice. Daehyun's not the type to get so angrily easily.
"Okay, let me ask you this. Were you really scared for Ahyeon?" I asked.
"Yes." He said without hesitating. "I was scared for her. You know how Yongguk hyung is when he gets really pissed off-"
"But that wasn't your only reason." I said slowly. He nodded.
"Why, Daehyun?"
"I told you why, I like her-"
"No, why did you try to break up the relationship? I mean, why didn't you just let go and accept the fact that she doesn't like you?"
"Youngjae, what-"
"Daehyun." I said calmly.
"I-"
"Hyung." I said sternly. When I call him hyung, I mean business.
"I- I thought I could be better than hyung. I could make her happier. I thought that she deserved better..." He said slowly.
"You know you're not the one who decides who's best for Ahyeon."
"...no, you're right, I'm not." He said quietly. "I've been really selfish, and really mean to you guys. Will you forgive me?"
"Of course." I smiled. "Of course I will."
"But it won't change much. Ahyeon hates me now." Daehyun sighed again. "Urgh, this ..." He put his head on the table.
"If you said sorry-"
"I can't, she's not the type to forgive easily." Daehyun pulled at his hair in frustration. "This is all my fault, I pushed away my best friend, and now I can't get her back."
"You can if you just tried." I smiled.
"It's not going to work." He threw a few notes on the table and got up. I stood up and followed him outside the coffee shop.
"Tell her the truth." I said quietly. He stared at me in shock.
"Youngjae-"
"Hyung, just tell her the truth so that she knows what's going on. I'm pretty sure she's confused now."
"And then?" He looked at me even though he knew what he was supposed to do.
"Apologize." I shrugged. "Let her know you're sorry. And say it like you mean it."
"...yeah, I guess I'll do that." Daehyun smiled and we walked back to the dorm.

Daehyun's POV

When we got inside, everyone was waiting for us. I sighed.
"I know I've been a total idiot, and I don't expect you to forgive me, but I just want to apologize to all of you, especially Yongguk hyung, for being so selfish." I bowed down a little.
"Stop bowing, you idiot." Himchan pulled me up by my collar and grinned. "You're forgiven."
"HYUNGGG~" The maknaes decided to act like kids and hug me.
"Yah! Let me go!" I shook my head.
"You love us hyung, see, you're grinning." Zelo stuck his tongue out. I looked at Yongguk hyung again. He stared at me, his face expressionless.
"Yongguk hyung-"
"You're forgiven." He sighed and turned around to go back to his room.
"Hyung!" I shouted and ran up to him. He looked at me. "Hyung, if you make her cry..."
"Arasso." He smiled lightly. "I promise. I won't do anything to hurt her." He nodded and walked to his room.
"Hyung! Ahyeon's very lucky!" I grinned.
"I know." Yongguk hyung's face broke into a smile as he walked back into his room.

Ahyeon's POV

I put on my earphones and scrolled through my playlist. I stopped scrolling when I saw Coffee Shop. I hesitated. Should I?
Oh, what the heck.

Monday, Tuesday, Everyday
I get by and I am well
I meet up with a lot of friends
These days, a lot of things make me laugh

I sighed. This song seems to express me a lot. 

Summer,Winter,Spring & Fall
Time goes so fast
But why I am at the same place
Waiting for you?

Now Daehyun would sing. I could listen to this without crying now.

The coffee shop that we used to go to
Our coffee shop
I’m blankly sitting here, where I can smell your scent

That's when the weirdness of it all seemed to make sense.
Daehyun being too possessive...
Daehyun trying to break us up when he knew that Yongguk wouldn't do anything...
He likes me.

OMFG THIS I'M SO SORRY :'(
And guise, I'll be going back to school next Monday, so I might not be able update as regularly :'(