Last Day I

My life as an idol

Yongguk's POV

"Bye." She smiled shyly as we reached her front door. I bent down and kissed her lightly. I couldn't stop smiling, I must have looked like an idiot.
"Bye." I nodded and walked back down to the fifteenth floor. When I got to our hallway, Himchan was standing at the door. He stared at me in surprise.
"I went for a swim." I lied through my teeth. I pushed open the door and speed walked to my room.
"Liar." Himchan was too fast and he managed to get there the same time I did. "Swimming, my ."
"No, I did, look." I waved my hair like a dog in his face and grinned.
"Eugh." He wiped his face angrily. I smirked and flopped on my bed face first.
"Yah, give me back my shirt." He threw something at my head.
"No." I mumbled through my pillow. "Let me sleep-"
"Ppalli, ppalli~"
"Arasso, arasso-" I got up and pulled off his shirt and tossed it to him. I turned around to take one of my t-shirts, and then-
"Yah, you've got scratches on your back." He said quietly. I stared at him in surprise.
"Wha-?" I arched my eyebrows as I felt around for them.
"Yeah, you do. What's going on?" He asked suspiciously. "Don't act dumb, I saw you and Ahyeon walk out the apartment together."
"Okay, we went swimming together because she was leaving-"
"Oh, there's more than that to this, Yongguk." He smirked. I bet he knew what had happened, but he just wanted to hear it come out from my mouth.
"You know what it is." I growled.
"No, I don't." He smiled innocently. "Tell me."
"It's done." I glared at him.
"What's done?" He arched his eyebrows.
"The deed." I mentally facepalmed myself.
"What deed?" He looked confused.
"OH MY GOD HIMCHAN!" I threw my pillow at him.
"Kekeke..." He snickered. Pabo.
"You know what it is."
"What is it?" Himchan smiled innocently in the most infuriating way possible.
"...we did it, okay?" I said quietly.
"Huh, about time." He smirked. "So it's been done."
I glared at him. He shook his head and smiled.
"Don't be shy about it, Yongguk." He teased.
"Shut up, aish." I flopped on top of my bed again. Screw the shirt.
"So how was it?" Himchan asked after a while.
"Really." I rolled my eyes.
"No, seriously, how was it?"
"Shut up-"
"Yah~"
"I can't explain it."
"Eo?" He sat up in surprise.
"It's a feeling that can't be explained. You'll have to experience it in order to find out." I smirked and closed my eyes.

Ahyeon's POV

After taking a quick shower and leaving my clothes to dry, I pulled on the same shirt and shorts I had worn earlier.
"Ahyeon?" Yeonah knocked at the door. "Are you okay?"
I opened the door and let her inside.
"I'm fine." I nodded. "Nothing's wrong."
"Where were you?" She demanded.
"Swimming." I shrugged.
"With?" She arched her eyebrows.
"No one." I lied.
"If I didn't know you, I would have believed you, but I do know you, so tell me the truth." Yeonah smirked.
"I was with Yongguk, you happy?" I arched my eyebrows.
"And there's another one." She grinned, pointing at my waist. Another love bite?!
"Aish..." I bit my lip.
"You didn't just swim, did you? He played with you a bit, kissed you, touched you-" I knew that Yeonah wasn't thinking about THAT yet, but she soon would, so why not tell her now?
"I went to his room." I shrugged.
"What?!" She hissed. "You what?!"
"Look, we did it, okay?"
"Oh my god." She held my shoulders. "How was it?"
I smirked again, shaking my head.
"I can't, our maknae..." Yeonah shook her head. "Dear lord!"
"Better believe it, hun." I winked.
"Did you use protection?" Yeonah arched her eyebrows. I paused to think, and suddenly gasped.
"NO?!" She hissed.
"!" I groaned. "What do I do-?!"
"Pabo..." Yeonah shook her head. "You ing idiot!"
"You're not making me feel better, Yeonah!" I growled. Just then, Sunmi walked into the bathroom.
"What's wrong with you?" She hissed, angry that her sleep was being interrupted because of us.
"Unnie, problem!" Yeonah said urgently. I sat down on the edge of the tub, trying to breathe.
"What is it?" She grumbled.
"Ahyeon, she, uh-" Yeonah hesitated, looking at me again.
"I did it with Yongguk." I whispered quietly. Sunmi's eyes widened and she knelt down in front of me.
"Did you use protection?" She asked slowly. I shook my head.
"Aish, pabo." She stood up and rummaged for something in the bathroom cabinet.
"We can't just go and buy some tablets, can we?" Yeonah asked.
"No we can't, because if our paparazzi takes pictures, I'm done for." I shook my head. "And the last thing I need is another scandal on my last day."
"I think the last thing you need is a child in that stomach of yours." Yeonah arched her eyebrows.
"Stop being so paranoid. Here." Sunmi tossed something to me. I looked at the packet of tablets in surprise.
"Are these-"
"Yeah." Sunmi nodded. "I always keep them with us in case of something like this."
"Thanks." I felt relief washing over me. "Thanks a lot, unnie."
"It's fine." She smiled as I quickly swallowed the tablet. "So, how was it?"
"What." I muttered in disbelief.
"You know..." She winked.
"...I can't explain it." I grinned after a while.
"Eo?" They both muttered in surprise.
"You know... it's not something you go through every second of your life, you'll have to experience it if you want to find out."
"...I bet your boyfriend said the same thing." Yeonah smirked.

The next morning, we reached the building a bit earlier than the others. I looked up at the building and realized that this would be the last time I'll walk through these doors.
"This ." Yeonah spoke up. "I didn't want it to end like this..."
"Same." Sunmi nodded. Just then, one of the trainees ran up to us.
"CEOnim wants to meet you guys." She panted. We nodded and walked to his office.
He wanted to see us individually. So we waited. I was nervous, for some reason. It felt like I was giving a job interview and I was waiting for my turn.
After Yeonah came out, it was finally my turn to go in. I stepped inside the lavish room.
"Ahyeon, sit down." He nodded. I sat down on the chair in front of him.
"Remember your audition?"
"How could I forget?" I sighed, remembering how he had turned me down immediately afterwards.
"I suppose I owe you an explanation for that." He smiled sadly. I just stared at him in disbelief. When I had been accepted, I had come to terms with the fact that he wouldn't tell me the reason why he had turned me down in the first place. In fact, I had almost forgotten about it, but the sudden ressurection of the question caught me by surprise.
"Well, it may sound really stupid now, but I had a fight with Park Jinyoung."
"That's JYP's CEO-" I began.
"Yes, I know. It's really stupid, so I won't go into it much, but I had a huge fall out with him, and because of that, I had a, you could say, vendetta, against anything to do with JYP."
I stared at him in silence, but a smile was threatening to spread across my face.
"And that day, Yongguk came up to me and told me how stupid I was. And that's pretty much how you eventually ended up in TS."
"Mian, CEOnim." I snickered. "But that was so stupid it was funny..."
"At least you accepted it in good humor." The CEO smiled.
"It's in the past." I shrugged. "I'm over it, don't worry."
"Well then." He nodded. I stood up and made to leave.
"Ahyeon." He suddenly spoke, causing me to look back.
"Neh?"
"I'm sorry about this. Whatever has happened to you. Your memories at TS must be some bad ones, and for that, I'm sorry."
I stayed silent for a while, before finally answering.
"...I have many good memories that overpower the bad ones." I smiled.
"Good luck."
"Thank you." I smiled again and walked out of the room.

Yongguk's POV

We all walked into the TS building today, only to find the Secret sunbaenims and the remaining See Ya members near tears.
"It's not the end of the world..." Daehyun muttered sleepily.
"BWOH?!" They all shouted.
"You heartless idiot!" Jieun sob-growled.
"Do you know-" Hyosung noona managed through hiccups.
"What we're going through right now?" Sunmi nodded, tears threatning to fall from her eyes.
"Ah, mian, mian!" Daehyun quickly apologized. "Jinjja mian~"
"It's fine." Ahyeon shrugged. "These pabos tend to over react."
"Tell me about it." Yeonah rolled her eyes.
"YAH!" Sunmi and Eunmi yelled. A few chuckles were passed around.
"Shall we go around one last time?" Sunmi asked. We all nodded, when Zelo gasped in surprise.
"Ahyeon noona looks different today!"
"Huh?" Jongup looked at her again. "Oh, Zelo's right!"
"She looks... cuter?" Youngjae suggested.
"Nyaaaw, she's cute!" Himchan pinched her cheeks.
"Yah, yah~" I instinctively pulled Ahyeon closer.
"AWWWWWWW~" The Secret members squealed.
"Look at him, so defensive..." Sunmi punched my shoulder.
"So let's go?" Daehyun asked.
"You guys go on." Ahyeon held my hand. "I'm going this way."
"Yah!" Eunmi protested. Ahyeon stuck out her tongue at the others and pulled me away from them. I ignored all the cheers and the whistles and walked behind her.
"I'm going to miss this place." She said after a while.
"What about me?" I smiled lightly.
"Hell no." She stuck out her tongue and winked. She gripped my hand tightly and her wide smile soon faded. She looked around, lost in thought.
"Oh, the pond!" She suddenly pointed outside the window.
"Do you wanna go there?" I smiled. She shook her head. "It's fine." She nodded.
"Arasso." We walked through the hallways in silence. Suddenly, she stopped in front of a door.
"This is the practice room." I smiled. She opened the door and pulled me inside. She let go of my hand and walked around, looking at the equipment and the many things there.
"Remember when I got in trouble?" She chuckled as she ran her fingers above the speakers.
"How could I forget?" I smirked. "You didn't care about the rules, you were such a rebel."
"Remember when I helped you practice for the MAMA awards?" She smiled again. I nodded, grinning.
"You were so heavy, aish..."
"Yah!" She pouted. I chuckled and looked around again.
"So much has happened here..." She said quietly. "So many things have happened ever since I joined TS..."
"Mm." I nodded.
"I don't want to leave..." She sighed. "I got so used to the way things are done here..."
"It'll be strange, right?" I completed the sentence for her. She nodded.
"It'll be quiet without you guys." I sighed. "You would always argue like stupid little children-"
"Yah!" She growled. "It's my last day and you're going to say such things?!"
"I'm only kidding, Ahyeon." I ruffled her hair.
"We won't see each other that often..." She sighed again.
"Music shows." I stuck my tongue out.
"If I ever get into a company." She rolled her eyes.
"You will. Go for Cube, they'll let you in for sure."
"After my history? They'll be scared to let me near anyone, something or the other will tend to happen to people around me." She grimaced.
"Stop being so pessimist, I hate that." I hit her head lightly.
"I don't want to go~" She held my hand tightly. "I want to stay, even though I know I can't-"
Her voice shook as she spoke and her grip on my hand was unsteady. I pulled her closer and tried to coax her.
"I'm going to miss this place-"
"We're all going to miss you more." I sighed. She put her arms around me and began to cry.


Hey, I'm back! ^^
...and I'll be gone for a while...
Mian :(
but lol Himchan and the other See ya members know about it, poor Yongguk and Ahyeon :(