Rebel (part 2)

My life as an idol

PART 2 GUISE :DDD COMMENT PLEASE I LOVE YOU ALL <33 and italics for English

Ahyeon's POV

I walked inside the practice room the next morning. There weren't many trainees, but they all stared at me as I walked in. Guess the news spread around quickly. I caught Jaemin smirking at me.
"Told you so." He mouthed. Okay, that was it.
I ran up to him and grabbed him by the collar. He stared at me in surprise as I slammed him against the wall. I could feel everyone's eyes fall on us.
"Listen, buddy, if you decide to rub it in my face that you were right all along, I will you up! Got it?!" I shouted and let go of his collar. Whispers broke out as I stomped back to my place and tied up my hair. That wasn't all. When we were practicing the new choreography, people kept tripping me up. On purpose. I glared at them as they snickered happily. This was worse than JYP. Wow, looks like I'm going to have to get myself out of this hole.
I managed to get the keys from Jeonwoo seonsaengnim's room again. I made sure no one was around. But then again, I was trying to get out, why did I care?
I got inside and began to dance. Soon, all my anger washed away. I was lost in the world of dance.

Yongguk's POV

"Yay! Practice." Himchan said sarcastically.
"So much fun, right?" Daehyun rolled his eyes.
"Of course." Youngjae agreed.
"Yah, that's what we always say and we end up having fun in the end." I arched my eyebrows at them. "Hey, we've got the maknae line with us, you'll end up laughing the most, Daehyun-" I suddenly stopped.
"Hyung?" Zelo asked.
Was there... music playing from our practice room?!
I walked to the room. The door was open and yes, music was playing. I slowly looked inside.
Ahyeon.
"What's she doing there again?!" Daehyun hissed.
"Just wait, hyung, I need to see her dance. Zelo said she dances well." Jongup held his hand out.
We agreed and decided to watch her dance.
She began to dougie. I looked at Jongup. A wide smile had spread across his face. I looked back at her. She danced really well. Zelo was not kidding.
"She's doing our version, Zelo." Jongup looked at him. He was talking about the version Jongup and Zelo had done for our concert.
Then, she changed the song to Secret's Poison. So she could dance like this too...
I smiled. She really was something else, this girl.
The song changed to our song, No Mercy.
"Whoa, she can change from one dance form to another..." Jongup muttered. Clearly, he was very impressed. So were we. She danced gracefully, she barely made any mistakes, and even if she did, she managed to cover up for them.
"Hyung." Youngjae looked at me. "She'll get caught, we should tell her to stop." I remained quiet. I knew it wasn't right, letting her use these rooms, but I couldn't bring myself to stop her.
She started dancing Alone by Sistar. Again, she danced really well.
Just then, I heard footsteps.
I slowly looked to my right. It was the CEO.
", the CEO..." Daehyun hissed. Everyone panicked.
Don't walk this way, don't walk this way...
He began to walk in our direction.
"." Himchan swore. I didn't stop to think. I burst into the dance room.

Ahyeon's POV

"What the-" I almost screamed as I felt a pair of arms go around my waist and drag me away.
"Hide in here!" I saw Himchan quickly open the props cupboard, which was now empty for some reason. I was taken into the cupboard and it closed.
"YAH-" I began to scream but I felt someone's hand clamp against my mouth.
Who the hell?! I struggled for this idiot to let go of me, whoever he was.
"Yah, I'm trying to help you here!" He hissed into my ear. Yongguk?!
I tried to get him to let me go. I didn't need help! I had to get out of this hellhole. I moved more and more to make him let go. With his other hand, he held my hands together, and I couldn't move as freely.
I suddenly remembered that horrible day. I stopped moving. Tears had started to fall, and I couldn't stop them.
"Why are you guys dancing to a girl group song?!" I heard the bewildered voice of the CEO.
"For fun, CEOnim, we were bored of doing our own songs!" I heard Zelo complain.
"Okay... you guys seen Yongguk?"
"He's somewhere downstairs, I think." I heard Himchan's voice. It sounded like he was right in front of the cupboard door.
"Okay, tell him to meet me when he gets back." I heard the door close.

Yongguk's POV

"Yah, I'm opening the door!" I heard Himchan's voice and let go of Ahyeon. He opened the door. She jumped out of the cupboard and made for the door.
"Yah." I grabbed her hand. "Why were you here-"
"Let go." Her voice cracked. We stared at her in shock.
"Ahyeon-" I began.
"I said, let go!" She raised her voice. I let go of her hand, and she ran out of the practice room. I stared after her in shock, and looked down at my hand. It was wet.
"She was crying..." I said quietly.
"Aish..." Daehyun leaned against the wall. "We scared her."
"Did something happen to her? Like when she was younger or something?" I asked him, getting a bad feeling about what I just did.
"Yeah. Something did." Daehyun nodded. "I'm not sure what happened, but something bad almost happened. With some guy."
I groaned. I felt bad, scaring her like that.
"I need to bring her back-" I made for the door.
"Yongguk, go meet the CEO, I'll deal with it." Himchan stood in front of me. "I'll find her."
I slowly nodded and allowed Himchan to go and solve the problem.

Ahyeon's POV

I was shaking all over. I was shivering from the cold, shaking from the fear. It didn't help that I was dipping my feet in the pond in the garden. Even colder.
It was only Yongguk, I'm sure he didn't mean it like that. He was just trying to help me...
But I couldn't help but remember that night. That horrible night.
I really wanted to let it all out.
But I had promised myself that I would never cry for that reason. Not anymore.
I couldn't stop shaking. My body just wanted it all to stop. But my mind and heart wouldn't allow it. I refused to cry and kept my feet in the water. Damn, I was the most stubborn little born to this world.
Suddenly, I felt something fall on me. It felt soft and warm.
"Eo?" I muttered in surprise.
"Yah, take your feet out, it's cold." I heard Himchan's voice. "Come on, don't be so silly."
I looked up at him and shook my head.
"Aish, seriously..." He muttered. "Please. Take your feet out." He looked at me worriedly.
I sighed and pulled my feet out. There's no way I could not listen to him. I sat cross legged by the pond. Himchan sat down beside me.
"Ahyeon, gwaenchanha?" He asked me. I slowly nodded. I couldn't speak anymore, I was too overwhelmed by emotions.
"Hey, please, stop kidding around here." He held my hand. "You know, I was like you, once. When my best friend died," I stared at him in shock. "I refused to cry. And so I held it in. I refused. But I soon understood that if you keep it all bottled in, it's not good for you." He finished.
"K-K-Ka..." I stammered. I didn't want him to see me cry. I was on the verge of bursting into tears.
"Don't you need a friend? A shoulder to cry on?" He smiled sadly.
I couldn't take it anymore.
"I HAVE NO FRIENDS!" I shouted back. "NOBODY HERE THAT WANTS TO HELP ME OR ANYTHING! NOBODY TO HAVE MY BACK! NOBODY TO TRUST!" I stood up, feeling all my anger go away.
I couldn't hold it in anymore.

Himchan's POV

She glared at me.
And then she buried her face into her hands.
Slowly, but surely, Ahyeon began to cry. She was shaking all over, and it wasn't from just the cold.
I stood up and slowly put my hands around her and held her closer. She put her arms back around me and cried into my chest.
"It's okay, just-" I held her closer.
"Sorry I shouted." She murmured.
"Hey, you have us, right?" I smiled. "We're your friends."
"Really?" She murmured. "Sorry, it's just that something happened a long time ago, and I don't want to talk about it, but I had promised myself I would never cry for the same reason again."
"Did Yongguk scare you, Ahyeon?" I asked her. "It's okay, you can tell me."
"Yeah..." She looked away. "He held his hand to my mouth, I understand it was so that I wouldn't give myself away, but-" I could feel her tense up. "Ugh, I'm sorry..."
"Ani, gwaenchanha." I grinned. "Feeling better?"
"Mmm, let's go inside." She smiled.

Ahyeon's POV

It felt good, after crying. I felt much more at ease now. We walked back to the main building together.
"Yah, we're going to practice for a while, you wanna come watch or something?" Himchan asked.
"You guys won't mind?"
"Nah, you can show us how well you can dance as well." He smiled.
"Wish I could, but-" I stopped midway. Yongguk.
"Ah, Yongguk, did you meet the CEO?"
"Yeah, go inside. The others are about to start soon." Himchan nodded and made to go inside. Suddenly, he looked back at me.
"Ahyeon, aren't you-"
"Himchan, can you please go inside?" Yongguk glared at him. Himchan gave him a startled look and went back inside.
Yongguk walked closer to me. I took a step back.
"Yongguk-" He suddenly grabbed my hand.
"I'm sorry, Ahyeon." Huh? Did he just-
"E-Eo?" I muttered.
"For scaring you. For making you cry. I'm really sorry."
"Ani, gwaenchanha." I smiled. Suddenly, the atmosphere around us seemed less awkward.
"Okay, do you wanna come inside? Watch us practice? We're here, so you won't get into trouble-"
"Sorry, I need to go back home." I smiled sadly. "I'll see you guys around."
"Okay, then, get home safe." He smiled. "Bye."
"Bye! I'll call you when I get home." I smiled.

NEXT CHAPTER IS A HUGE TURNING POINT FOR AHYEON. COMMENT, I NEED STRENGTH <333
Subscribe people... :'(