Black-out....

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)

“You know, you’re cute, especially when blushing.”

 

That line keeps on repeating on Sunny’s mind overnight so she barely slept.

 

“Aish! He’s just teasing me!” I really hate him and now I have this dark circles! I’m like a panda!

 

Sunny pouted while looking to herself in front of the mirror.

Today, she and Sungmin will attend the event their uncle told them. Since they’ll be going outdoors for some of the activities she decided to wear casual clothes, a bull cap, simple shirt, short, chucks and shades to cover her eyes.

After several minutes, she’s satisfied, she went outside the room just to find Sungmin in front of her room.

He was also in casual clothes, and almost the same as hers. He looks so fresh and youthful.

 

“Oh good morning Sunny~sshi! I’m about to knock but you beat me to it.” Said Sungmin smiling at her

 

Sunny smiled too, “oh yeah, hmm good morning too Sungmin~sshi”

Both of them stood for about a minute not saying anything when ginger and choco came out and barked.

 

“Arf! Arf!” said Choco and went to Sungmin

 

He bend down and looked at the dog, “Good Morning to you little boy!” while patting choco’s head

 

Sunny went to do the same to Ginger.

 

“We really do look like a couple” Sungmin whispered

 

But Sunny heard it and instantly blushed.

She turned and made her way to the stairs leaving Sungmin and choco behind.

 

“Yah! Sunny~sshi! Where are you going? Sungmin said while chasing her

 

“Duh! Well I haven’t taken my breakfast yet! So ill be eating now!” she answered him while descending down stairs.

 

“Oh, okay, I haven’t eaten yet, let’s eat toge...” not finishing his sentence he ran and hold Sunny’s waist before she fall.

 

“Yah! Be careful! Look where you’re heading!” Sungmin scrolled her.

Sunny didn’t answer him; instead she just looked directly to his eyes. She was shocked on what happen and her heartbeat was so fast that she felt like her surrounding was spinning.

 

“Ah yeah, sorry.”  She said softly

 

Sungmin felt something was wrong, “Sunny~sshi? What’s the matter? Are you okay?”

Sunny tried to remove Sungmin’s hand on her waist and stand up but before she could do it she black out. Hearing Sungmin’s voice calling her.

 

“Sunny~sshi! Hey, Sunny!”

 

 

 

Sungmin carried Sunny to her room after asking one of the maids to call the doctor and take care of choco and ginger.

 

“Sunny, what the hell happen to you?” Sungmin said

 

After putting her in the bed. He removed her shoes and cap so she will be comfortable. He sat on the chair beside her bed while waiting and looked at her sleeping figure.

 

“Still pretty even when sleeping. Sunny~ah, what are you doing to me?” Sungmin asked the sleeping Sunny.

Few minutes passed, the doctor came, and he did the check-up and gave her fluids.

 

“It must be lack of sleep and over fatigue, have she eaten? Did something happen that made her restless?” the doctor asked

 

“I don’t know doctor, we’re about to have breakfast but she fainted and I just met her yesterday but uncle told me that she lost both of her parents 3 weeks ago on a plane crash, you know Mr. And Mrs. Lee from Lee Corporation?”

 

“Oh! I know both of them, their kind but sadly they didn’t survive, she’s their daughter then?”

Sungmin just nod

 

“Aigoo, it must be depressing for her, so, just make sure she take a rest and eat properly. So far there’s nothing to worry.”

 

The doctor left after making sure Sunny was okay.

One and a half hour before the event starts, but Sungmin cannot leave Sunny alone so he decided to ask one of his friends, Siwon to back them up, gladly he’s free and agreed to him.

 

 

It was 3 in the afternoon when Sunny woke up.

 

“Hmmm, what happened?” she asked herself while sitting

 

“You fainted” she jerked up hearing Sungmin’s voice, “is that so? Sorry?”

 

“It’s okay, are you hungry?”

 

“Yeah, I’m starving,” she looked at her watch and panic strike her, “yah! It’s already 3pm, what happen to the event?!”

 

“ash, don’t worry about it, I asked someone to represent us, besides, I can’t just leave you here alone.”

 

Sunny turned her head on the side as if looking for something just to hide her blushing face to Sungmin.

 

“Are you looking for your babies?”

 

“Ah yeah, where are them?

 

“Mrs. Park arrives a while ago and said she’ll bring them to the pet shop.”

 

“Hmmm”

 

“Wait here while I get your food.”

 

Sungmin left and Sunny lay back to her bed.

 

“Ahhhh, what was that? He’s just a sweet talker I guess.”

 

 

 

A while ago..... (Side story)

 

Siwon’s POV

 

I was about to go and hit the gym but someone called me.

 

“Yeoboseo?”

 

“Siwon! Are you free?”

 

It was Sungmin hyung, “hmm I was about to hit the gym, waeyo?”

 

“Oh, can I ask you a favour?”

 

Sounds like he’s in need I thought, “oh, sure hyung, what is it?”

 

“Can you please back me up on an event? It’s an outdoor event.”

 

“Outdoor?” Sounds nice, “Okay hyung, you owe me this one huh!”

 

We talked for a few minutes, he explained what the event was and what should I do. After that I started to get ready and drove to where the event was.

After 30 minutes of driving, I reached the venue. It was a place near a lake.

Chills ran down my spine seeing those kids running around. Aigoo, this won’t be easy as I thought.

I signed and walked to the registration area.

 

A girl with a red hair faced me, “Annyeong haseyo, Tiffany imnida, what can I do for you?”

 

She’s cute, “Annyeong Tiffany~sshi. I’m Choi Siwon, I came here to represent Lee Sungmin and Lee Sunny from SM Entertainment”

 

“Oh, okay Mr. Choi, Minnie, opps, I mean Mr. Lee called a while ago. I’ll be your guide for today. Please follow me.” She said while walking to a table

 

I followed her and sat down, “by the way Tiffany~sshi, can you just call me Siwon? Mr. Choi seems too formal for me.” I said and she agreed and smiled. I was taken aback, “Oh God, she has a beautiful eye smile. I love you hyung! I can stay here forever” I said to myself while smiling.

 

She explained additional things that I’ll do, soon the event started.

In the event we have to pair and find a kid so we can participated in some games.

 

It was fun, acting as parents for the kid. And also interesting when you have a beautiful partner like Tiffany, I laughed at myself. “I’ll definitely ask for her number later!”

 

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

HELLO to my new SUBBIES!!! ^____^

Thank you for subscribing and supporting SUNSUN and ME!

I’m so touched! Please bare with me okay...

Let’s spread SUNSUN love! Ahihihi ^___^

 

So, there, additional characters! (Siwon and Tiffany)

Sorry for this update (mistakes and if it’s boring)

As usual, I got busy the whole day and I just wrote this a while ago.

Please don’t kill me! Haha xD

 

There’s more to come!

Till next update!

Ppyoooong! ^___^v

 

(PS: sayanorie unnie! Fighting! ^____^v)

 

If you want, add me on WeChat/LINE/KKT, it’s “racel621

Haha byebye! ^____________________________________^

 

BLUE!

photo PhotoGrid_1372168810272_zpsb326a479.jpg" />