Fire...

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)

Sungmin’s POV

Still in my PE uniform, I keep running as fast as I could. Appa called me and told me that our house was burning and my siblings are still inside the house. Cold sweats run down my spine thinking if they were ok. Few more blocks, faster Sungmin! I told myself.

 

Appa? Omma? What happen? Kyuhyun? Hyoyeon? Where are they?” I asked them while panting

 

Appa just looked me in the eyes, and Omma just cried.

 

They’re still inside.. I can’t go inside because no one will look for your omma and....” he stopped talking when we heard Kyu’s voice.

 

 “hyung!!! We’re here! Here! Help us!” he breathlessly shouted

 

I saw him in the window at the attic, he’s there waving with Hyoyeon. Adrenaline rush thru my body and I ran to the ahjusshi with the ladder,

ahjusshi! My siblings! They are in our attic! Please save them” I told him.

 

With me behind, I helped the ahjusshi bring the ladder near the attics window, few moments passed, Hyoyeon came down first and then I saw Kyu few steps above her, I hugged her, she was crying and trembling, “Oppa..” she only manage to say when suddenly an explosion happen inside the house. So I ducked down covering Hyo with my body. When I was about to get up, I heard Hyoyeon scream.

 

“Oppa! Oh my God! Kyuhyun oppa!” pointing on my left side, there i saw Khyuhyun and the ahjusshi lying unconscious.

 

We ran to them, “Kyu! Wake up!” but he didn’t respond, the other ahjusshi approached us and told me not to shake Kyu instead keep him immobile. He radioed the hospital and moments pass an ambulance came. The medics hurriedly bring Kyu and Hyoyeon to the hospital.

 

2 hours passed, Kyuhyun was still unconscious, the doctor finished treating Hyoyeon’s wounds, and thank God she only suffered from first and degree burns and some bruises.

 

I sat down on the bench in front of Kyu’s room when my father approached me, I can see in his face that he’s bothered. I remained quiet, waiting for him to speak.

 

“Sungmin, I’ve talked to Soo Man” he’s reffering to uncle, his best friend. “He said he’ll help us but I don’t know how we can repay him. He’s been a good friend to me throughout the years.” He continued.

 

Uncle SooMan was Appa’s best friend since middle school. He runs an entertainment company, one of the biggest here in Korea, he’s also my Godfather.

 

Silence pass between us two, thinking for any possible idea. When I remembered something.

 

FLASHBACK*

 

It was Hyoyeon’s 18th birthday and we held a small party in our house. With our family, uncle Sooman’s and some of Hyoyeon’s friends.

 

“Sungmin, what’s your present to our Hyoyeon?” asked my Omma

 

All of their eyes look to me .. While I just smiled and rubbed the back of my neck.

 

“Really Hyung? How come Hyo has a present and I didn’t have mine from my last birthday?” asked Kyu

 

I smacked his head, “yah! Did you forget! We played star craft the whole night!” I told him, but the truth is I bought him alcohol and ate street food

 

“Ahh yeah! Haha mian Hyung, I forgot.” He said while laughing.

 

“So what’s my gift Oppa?” asked Hyoyeon happily

 

“Okay, it’s not really something though, sit there” I told her pointing in the chair I prepared for her in the middle of the room

 

I readied myself and get my guitar. “Ahem, Good evening everyone!” I started “first, let me greet my Beautiful sister Hyoyeon a happy birthday and stay as charming as you are, so, okay here’s your present and I hope you all like it.” I start singing while strumming my guitar.

 

After the performance, I bowed at them while Hyo hugged and thanked me.

 

When I was about to go out, uncle SooMan called me.

 

“Sungmin! I didn’t know you can play guitar? And your voice, it was amazing! Would you want to work for me? You can train in my company. It’s such a waste if you’ll not use it” he said smiling at me.

 

I smiled back, “uhm, I still don’t know uncle, let me think about it” I answered him

 

“Arraso, just call me if you’ve made your decision!” he said while waving

 

End of flashback....

 

“Appa, what if I work for uncle?” I asked him but he didn’t respond

 

I sign, “I know it’s hard but we need to do this Appa, trust me arraso?” I said while patting Appa’s shoulder.

 

Appa just looked me in the eyes.. I can see that he’s thinking. He let out a sign “Okay” he said.

 

 

2 days later

 

I went to uncle’s company, it was huge, I passed through different rooms filled with trainees practicing. Dancing, singing and even acting.  I reached his secretary’s desk and introduced myself, she dialled in her intercom while I waited. She stood up and motioned me to go inside.

 

I knocked first before opening the door and there I saw uncle talking with a girl.

 

 

 

Author’s Note:

 

So there’s Sungmin’s story.. The END! Hahahahaha JOKE!

To clear some parts:

1.       Yes, Kyuhyun and Hyoyeon are the Sungmin’s younger siblings

2.       Sungmin’s mother is paraplegic (means he lower body is paralyzed) that’s why their father cannot leave her while their house was burning.

3.       Sungmin’s family is not poor neither rich, they’re just average

Sorry if I started this fic with such boring and dramatic chapters...

Are you ready for the next chap? What do you think will happen?

Share your thoughts!!! ^_______^

Sorry for the mistakes! -______-

Ppyoooooongggg!~~~~