It’s a Success!

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)

It’s a Success!

 

The school fest ended with Sunny and Sungmin’s class as best booth. All of them worked so hard that everybody didn’t have the chance to eat their proper meal, just some refreshments and some bread courtesy of the group’s “UMMA” which is Ryeowook. After cleaning the whole place, they had their last meeting as a team. The UMMA started, “good job everyone! Let’s celebrate!”.

 

 

Sunny

 

It was a tiring day but I enjoyed every moment of it. After singing like 3 songs and 2 duets the band came back and so I rested for a while and resumed getting pictures.

Seriously, the guys enjoyed their costumes and jobs. The amazing Band, the handsome and beautiful waiters, the food and drinks were also perfect. hell yeah! BEST BOOTH!

After changing, I looked out for Sungmin, he drove Oppa’s BMW so we’ll come together to the place Sooyoung reserved for our team. As I was passing through the corridor, I saw him and Henry talking.

 

“Hyung, can I ask you something?  Do.. do you like Hyuna?” asked Henry

“Hyuna~sshi? Hmm. Yeah, I like her, it’s not hard to like her, she’s cute and bubbly..”

 

So Sungmin likes Hyuna? Huh? Hyuna? Okay.. “It’s not your business Sunny. Don’t mind them” I told myself as I  turned and proceed where the parking lot was. “He likes her.”

 

As I arrive in front of Oppa’s car, I let out a deep sigh and sat on the bench near it. I sat there for like 5 minutes and Sungmin came,

“Hey Sunny! Sorry for waiting, Henry asked me something.”  Yeah, he asked you if you like Hyu-to-the-Na.

“aish, it’s okay, don’t worry. Kaja! They’re must be waiting!”

 

 

 

We arrive at the restaurant after 10 minutes of drive. They we’re already seated and started to eat.

“Sunny~ah! You’re late! Come! Come! Oh! you too Sungmin!” it was Hyomin. Aish, this girl! I ran to the vacant seat beside her while Sungmin was walking at behind me.

 

“Oh! Finally! Ahem! Let’s welcome themain vocalist of our band/handsome waiter and our little miss photographer/stylist/singer in the house! Sungmin hyung and Sunny” it was Donghae. They all applaused and cheered us.

“Yah! That’s enough, mine has a condition, you all will be my slave for a week!” all looked at me and stopped clapping at the things they are doing. Even Sungmin looked at me with the "WHAT-FACE."

puff* this people.. “aish! Guys! I’m just joking! hahahaha” I told them.

“Yah! Lee Soonkyu! Don’t ever do that again!” it was Sooyoung this time.

“Hihi neh Sooyoungie...  Wait.. did you just call me Soonkyu?!” she called me by my name!

“aii.. no Sunny, ahhhhh!!!” I wanted to run for her but Sungmin hold me with my shoulder,  luckily she stood up and ran to Wookie’s side before I hold her. She was there grinning, huh!  You just wait till I catch you missy! I mouthed and she stoped. Puff*

 

 

Sungmin

 

Oh no, Sooyoung called Sunny by her real name, haha, I found out that she doesn’t want to be called by "Soonkyu" so before she even stand up I held her shoulder and Sooyoung ran as fast as she could to Ryeowooks side. Aigoo, these girls!

 

I almost got a heart attack when Sunny faced me, she has her sulking/pouting face. Arghhh.. so cute! I’m melting.

“Sunny! Don’t pout in front of Sungmin! Look at me!” it was Hyomin. Yeah1 you’re my savior!

“but Sooyoungieeeee~~ Sunny continued with her mini-tantrum facing Hyomin. It’s funny looking at Hyomin’s face while Sunny was like that, even the other faced Sunny and series of “ clack”, ”blag”, “Agrh”, “Oh” and “Aish” were heard. Oh no, this is fatal for them. Pity you earthlings.

As Sunny looked at the others, she calmed, “cough* guys, let’s eat” she announced and the people continued to eat. “yeah, hmm this is good..” I helped her calm the atmosphere.

 

 

 

A/N:

 

miannnnn!!! short chap! 

can you imagine Sunny with her mini tantrum?!

kyaaaahhhhh !!! runs and jumps off the window*..... 

I'm back! hahahaha gosh, if Sunny's aegyo could kill. I'll be a battered soul...