Her...

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)

Right after Sunny close the door. Sungmin heard his phone ring.

“Yoboseyo?”                            

 

“Sungmin~sshi, its uncle, how did the event go?”

 

“Neh uncle, sorry but we didn’t attend the event.”

 

“Oh? Why?”

 

“Sorry if I didn’t tell you earlier, Sunny fainted this morning when we’re about to eat breakfast.”

 

“Really, what happen? Is she hurt somewhere?” asked their uncle sounded worried.

 

“She’s okay and already awake, she’s at the bathroom right now. The doctor said that she needs rest and must eat healthy foods.” Explained Sungmin

 

“Hmm ok, thank God, by the way,” he heard his uncle signed, “Can you please tell Sunny that I won’t be home till Monday, I have to meet someone here. It’s about work.”

 

“Oh, is that so uncle, arraso, I’ll tell her.” And their call ended.

 

 

 

In the bathroom...

 

“I didn’t think I can walk as fast as earlier, aigoo, Sunny~ah, what are you doing?” Sunny thought

 

She remembered how worried Sungmin’s face look like when he patter her, their bodies were also close that she felt sort of an electricity as sungmin pats her back and how his breath tickled her cheeks.

 

Her face suddenly reddened, “why does it suddenly feel hot here?” She washed her face and wiped it, before heading out. “Relax, stay cool arraso?”

 

 

Bedroom...

She heard Sungmin talking to someone in his phone.

 

“..Arraso, I’ll tell her.” The call ended and Sungmin notice her

 

“Who was that?” she asked

 

“It was uncle, he asked about the event so I told him what happen earlier.”

 

“Oh, okay.” while plopping herself in her bed.

 

“He also told me that he won’t be home till Monday, he said he needs to meet up with someone, work related, I guess it’s important.”

 

“Yeah. Must be important..”  Then it hit her “wait? What did you say?”

 

“He said, he’ll meet with someone?”

 

“No the first one.”

 

“He’ll be back on Monday and not tonight?”

 

Silence.....

 

After few minutes Sungmin spoke. “You’re turn!”

 

Sunny jerked up and nodded, “errr, yeah, I guess it’s my turn now haha, So Sungmin~sshi, what’s your question?”

 

“Hmmm, I’ll ask you about something earlier but funnily now I forgot what it is.” Said Sungmin while massaging his nape.

 

Sunny burst into a round of laughter, “yah! Haha you ahjusshi! How could you forget your question?”

 

“Hey! I’m not an Ahjusshi! We’re just the same age you know!”

 

“arraso! Relax! You don’t have to get mad Ahju—Sungmin~sshi”

 

“Aish, this girl, okay, let’s do it like this, tell me something about yourself randomly.”

 

“Err  ... okay.. That’s easy... so... yeah, im also a senior, art department, sometimes i do photography and modelling.  Cosplaying too. I might be small but swimming and track and field are my sports. Errrr. . What else, I can also dance and play the piano. Oh! Yeah! Since you took care of me, I’ll tell you a secret,.” Said Sunny

 

Sungmin’s ears perked up upon hearing Sunny, “a Secret?”

 

“Haha you seem curious? Well. It’s not that big deal but......I play online games! Haha..”

 

“Really? Me and my brother too! Maybe we can play sometime.”

 

They keep on talking about random things and didn’t even realize the time.

 

It was about 8pm when they felt tired.

 

“Omo! Look! It’s already 8! Aren’t you hungry?” asked Sunny

 

Sungmin also looked at his watch and patted his stomach, “Ah yeah, I felt it now. Your fault!”

 

“Neh? Why me?” Sunny asked

 

“Why? Because your talkative so we ended up talking until now.” teased Sungmin while pinching Sunny’s cheeks

 

“Wahhhh! Stop it!” sunny whined but Sungmin’s hands didn’t leave her poor cheeks.

 

“You look like a bunny! Sunny Bunny! Haha cute!”

 

Sunny keep on slapping Sungmin’s arm but it didn’t work, “Chincha! You’re not listening huh!”

 

With that Sunny, put her both hands on Sungmin’s waist and started tickling him

 

“Ahahahahaha,,, yah! Stop it Sunny! Hahahahaha” Sungmin’s hands left Sunny’s cheeks and stumbled backwards. “hahahah stop it! Stop it! Ahahahaha”

 

Sunny laughed with him and didn’t stop tickling his sides while Sungmin kept on backing up until..

 

“Blag!.... Aouchhh” Sungmin tripped on the chair beside Sunny’s bed.

 

Sunny fell on top of him. Both her hands on his chest and both of Sungmin’s on Sunny’s waist protecting her.

 

Soon Sunny felt Sungmin’s hands loosened his hold to her waist while his eyes were close.

 

 “Mianhae Sungmin~sshi, are you okay?” said Sunny while using her hands to look up his face.

 

He didn’t answer, fear strike to Sunny so she tried to stand up, but before she do, Sungmin flipped their position and she shrieked when he started tickling her merciless.

 

“Time for revenge!!!”

 

“ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Hahahahahaha don’t! Ahahahahaha Sung..hahaha Min!... Stop!”

 

“hah! That’s what you get when you mess with me!” Sungmin said as he stop and slowly stood up, then offered his hand to Sunny.

 

“Why you! You heartless ahjusshi!”  said Sunny while reaching Sungmin’s hand.

 

“Want some more?” he treated

 

“A..Ani, I thought your hungry? Let’s eat now! Ppalli!” Sunny said walking fast pace to her door.

 

 

 

 

Author’s note:

Those kiddos! LOL

Wah! They’ll be staying together for 2 nights!

Only the two of them! (Never mind the maids haha)

Sorry for the mistakes and short update.. -_____-

The story is getting slower? Hmmm

Have to make things more interesting but I don’t know what to write! Hoho