Busy day!!!

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)
(A/N: Waaahhh!!! i almost forgot that today is THURSDAY! Which is an update day for me! Sorry if this chap is kinda boring, haven't had the time to edit, just started to write this 3 hours ago.. Huhu kinda preoccupied with my schedule tomorrow.. Yeah. I'll start my training tomorrow so busy busy busy me. Hoho. There, happy reading!)

 

It was busy week for both Sunny and Sungmin. Sunny preparing for the Photo contest while Sungmin was finishing his song plus helping Henry with his. 

 

Since the third day Sunny went to school using her bentley while Sungmin on Kangta's BMW.  

 

The Photography class was combined with the Music class to form a cosplay cafe with a photo booth. Sunny was very happy to lend help with the make up and costumes. 

 

One day before the university fest, the class decided to check the things and stocks. 

 

 

Sunny's POV 

 

Almost done! But I need to call Luna's group for the make up and costumes. 

 

I dialed Luna's number "Hello? Luna! It's Sunny!" 

 

"Oh! Bunny! Hey! We got a problem!" 

 

"Neh? What is it?" 

 

"Vic unnie and Sulli's machines got broke! We're finishing 6 costumes now by hand but I think it won't be finish by tonight." 

 

"Omo! Okay, I'll get help and go there asap!" 

 

I hung up and was about to ask help with the others but they're doing their own tasks. 

 

"Sunny! Got a problem! We ran out of stocks! And no one's free to get some. Ottoke?" Said Hyomin 

 

"Neh? I don't know ..." Upon seeing Hyomin panicked I made up my mind. "Okay! I'll go!" 

 

I drove to the supermarket to buy supplies. Ottoke? What should I buy? I don't know what to choose. I haven't done this since we had maids to do it. I was browsing the items when my phone rang. 

 

"Yeoboseyo?"  

 

"Sunny? Hyomin said you went out to buy supplies?"  

 

It's Sungmin. Thank God he called. I guess I'll have to ask him. 

 

 

 

Sungmin's POV 

 

After finishing the sound system and the photo booth I decided to help others. 

 

"Oppa! Are you free?" It was Hyomin 

 

"Neh! Just finish with my tasks, why?" 

 

"Sunny's at the supermarket buying some supplies, can you help her?" She said and left 

 

Neh? Sunny at the supermarket? She can do it. But my subconscious tells me to help her. Aish, I'll just call her then to check. 

 

After three rings, she spoke, "Yeoboseyo?" Neh? She sounded troubled? "Sunny? Hyomin said you went out to buy supplies?" I asked her and heard her signed. Like she was about to cry. What's wrong with this girl? 

 

"Neh, by the way, are you free? Can you help me buy supplies? I can't choose between brands." She said 

 

Choose between brands? Aigoo, this girl! I chuckled 

 

"Hey? What's funny?" 

 

"Haha neh, hmm I'm free but say Plase first?" I  

 

"Why should I.. Err.." She stopped talking, so I waited for her, "Please?" 

 

I smiled, "okay, so tell me what are you buying and the brands plus where are you?" 

 

I gave her instructions and helped her choose while driving to the supermarket. 

 

 

 

Sunny's POV 

 

I heard him chuckle.. Ahhhh I hate him! He's teasing me! How am I gonna do this? It's my first time right?! 

 

"Just say Please first"  

 

"Why should.. Err.." Ahhhh I pouted as I bowed my head and say "Please" on the phone. 

 

After that he told me he's on his way, he also gave some tips on how to choose. 

 

After 10mins he arrived. 

 

"Sunny! So how are you?" He said while approaching me. I stopped pushing the cart as he stood in front of me and checked the things I got. 

 

"Nice! So far so good. Okay, let's get going, go ahead, I'll push the cart" 

 

I just realize how shopping can be this fun, he also taught me things that I should think when buying an item. 

 

After 30mins we came back to the university. It was already lunch break so we took our food from the food team where Tiffany was, she let us try the different food they planned for tomorrow. From meal to desserts to drinks. 

 

It was 2pm when whe finished doing the last touches for the booth and room so I decided to ask some to lend me a hand. 

 

"Guys! Who's free now? I need a help regarding the costumes." I announced 

 

It was only Sooyoung, and Sungmin who raised their hands. So I have no choice. I approached Wookie since he's our team head and excussed us three but he said he need Sooyoung so it's me and Sungmin again. 

 

We decided to use oppas car and just call one of uncle's drivers to get mine. 

 

 

 

Sungmin's POV 

 

In the car... 

 

"Hey Sunny, What are we suppose to do there?" 

 

"I don't know, but it's something about sewing." She said while tapping the screen of her phone 

 

"Oh! Okay" I said as I focused on driving 

 

After few minutes we arrived in front of a building. And I saw Sunny entered it so I just followed her. We we're welcomed by a girl that was slightly shorter than Sunny. 

 

"Bunny! Oh, annyeonghaseyo" She said and let us in.  

 

As we enter, I saw 3 a racks of different costumes. Sunny told me that those were for tomorrow. I quietly sat and listened to their conversation. 

 

"4 more unnie! Don't worry, those were the simpliest ones." Said Sulli. 

 

"Okay, let's start!" Said Sunny as she sat in front of me. 

 

Luna told us what to do and so we started sewing. Sunny looked very focused, sometimes she pricks her fingers but still she continued. So I sat beside her. 

 

"Yah! That's not the right position while sewing, you should start here then there." I taught her.  

 

It was 10pm when Sulli entered the room placing 2 boxes of pizza and some bottles of drinks in the table. 

 

"Unnie's! Oppa! Let's eat first!" She said 

 

We took a break to eat. While eating I took some time to look at Sunny. She looks tired plus I pity her fingers, she already has 3 bandages in both her hands. 

 

After 2 hours.. 

 

"I'm Done!" Sunny said. "Gosh! My hands and eyes hurts!"  

 

"You did well!" I patted her head. And continued sewing. 

 

Few minutes later, I was finishing the last part of the costume when I felt something in my shoulder. It was Sunny's head.  

 

"Poor Sunny! She must be tired." Said Victoria while siting beside her. 

 

"Yeah, I think so too. I'm finish! Is that all?" I said as I gave her the costumes we sew. 

 

"Neh! That's the last one." Said Luna 

 

"Okay, we must go now. See you tomorrow!" I said as I carried Sunny in my back.  

 

"Neh oppa! Thank you for helping! Drive safely!" Said Luna 

 

After bidding goodbye, I gently placed Sunny in the passenger seat and ran to the driver's. When we reach home, I carried her to her room and tucked her to bed. 

 

"Job Well done Sunny! See you tomorrow!" I whispered to her and went out the room. 

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

 

Longest chap I wrote I think haha xD 

 

Any comment? Reaction? Hihi 

 

Yehey! Sunny knows now how to do shopping and sew! Hihi thanks to Sungmin! 

 

Speaking of Sungmin! It's his 8th Debut Anniversary today! Yehey! My TL in Twitter got flooded last night with this hashtag: 

 

#Sungmin8thDebutAnniv 

 

And plus! Let's greet Tiffany! It's her day today! #Happy25thPinkMonsterDay to you Fany Fany! Hihi 

 

I was also floded last night by EXOTICS with this hashtag: #GrowlLikeEXO.. Hihi BTW, have you watched GROWL MV? Haha I love it! :D 

 

I also saw this one: 

 

#HappyBirthdayHarryPotterandJKRowling last night... Gosh I love that series.. :) 

 

 

 

So much blabbering! Till next update! Ppyong!!! :)