Hi and Hello (part 1)

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)

 

As soon as Sunny left the room, Sungmin followed her with a smile.

"Aigoo, this girl made me crazy." said Sungmin to himself

 

 

While eating, Sungmin remembered something, “Sunny~sshi?”

 

 

“Hmm neh Sungmin~sshi?” asked Sunny

 

 

“Wanna come with me somewhere tomorrow? It’s if you’re free?” asked Sungmin while looking at Sunny’s reaction.

 

 

It’s Saturday, and Choco and Ginger are not here, Sunny thought, “hmm.. What time and where are you going?”

 

“10am, I’ll be meeting Hyonnie. She asked me to mix some songs for her and later visit Kyu.”

 

“Ohhh, Sure! I want to meet them. And can we pick-up Choco and Ginger afterwards? We can use my car.” Sunny offered.

 

 

The next day...

Sunny’s POV

I woke up at exactly 8am, 2 hours before me and Sungmin meet his sister. I’m a bit excited and at the same time scared. What if they don’t like me? Aishhh, why am I scared if they won’t like me.. haha funny.. You’re funny Sunny!

 

After few minutes of mumbling random stuffs, I started to prepare. I went down to eat breakfast when passed to the garden, there I saw Sungmin listening to something.

I didn’t bother disturbing him. “He’s cute when serious haha I guess I’ll just ask him later.” Sunny whispered to herself. “Aigoo. I’m starving.”

 

After eating, I went back to my room to get my bag. I saw Sungmin in front of my door, “Sungmin~sshi!”

 

“Oh! There you are! You ready?”

 

“Yeah, I’ll just get my bag and keys.”

 

After 30 minutes we arrive in a small coffee shop named “Kona Beans” The atmosphere inside was warm. I like it. 

 

“Sunny~sshi, want to order something while waiting?” he asked.

 

“Strawberry frappe please.” I said

 

Sungmin went to the counter and ordered.

 

The door opened, and a beautiful girl came in, she wore a simple shirt and baggy pants and a white Nike. Her hair was blonde with matching curls, she also had a small backpack “ah.. she’s beautiful”.

I smiled at myself I keep on looking at that girl, she smiled and approached someone in the counter. She looks energetic, and reminds me of my Taeyeon. Gosh I miss that girl. She hugged someone, and as me being curious, I stood up and took a peak on who she hugged. It was Sungmin. My eyes widened and my jaw dropped. “What Sungmin?” I felt a pinch in my heart and suddenly became disappointed. Wait? Why am I feeling this way?

 

While thinking of possible reasons why that girl hugged him, a tray was placed in our table, I raised my head to looked, it was Sungmin, with the girl, and the girl’s hand on his arm.

 

“Hey Sunny? Are you okay?” said Sungmin while looking down at me.

 

“Ah yeah, must be thirsty.” I grabbed my Frappe and sipped.

 

I saw him offer a chair to the girl, and sat in front of me. “Huh. Getting gentleman are we?” I pouted

 

“Omo! Omo! You’re cute! Can you do that again unnie?” said the blonde girl while Sungmin laughed

 

Are they starring at me the whole time? I fell I’m cheeks reddened up.

 

“Yah Hyonnie, don’t tease Sunny.” Said Sungmin while facing the blonde girl

 

“Hyonnie?” I asked

 

“Oh sorry about that, my bad, this is Hyoyeon, my sister.” My jaw dropped, his sister?

 

“Annyeong Sunny unnie!” she bowed and brightly smiled at me. Relief showered me.

 

I laughed and smiled at her, “Oh, annyeong Hyoyeon~sshi.” I thought she’s his girlfriend.

 

We talked for about an hour. Hyoyeon was funny, she loves to brother a lot. Saying stories about their childhood. I laughed so hard when Sungmin left us to go to the comfort room, she blabbered that Sungmin once dressed as Marilyn Monroe for the school fest back at their place.

 

“Yah! Chincha! I do't believe you! I can’t imagine!” I said at her

 

She smirked and opened her backpack, she opened her phone, after a minute she asked me to open my phones Bluetooth. My phone beeps indicating I receive something. I opened it. An instant, a burst of laughter left my mouth, even the people around the cafe looked at us, some are laughing and some just looked.

 

“Sorry...” I whispered still laughing.

 

“He really looks like...” I almost choked with my own words then I saw someone behind Hyoyeon.

 

“Yah unnie! Slow down! Oppa might hear you!” she said while laughing

 

I only closed my mouth and looked at her, giving her signals because there, at her back was her brother.

 

“So what if I hear Sunny laugh huh Hyonnie?” said Sungmin

 

Hyoyeon almost stood up upon hearing her brother’s voice. “Oppa!”

 

Sungmin took his seat, “yes hyonnie? What is it?”

 

“err...” she stood up, “I have to go now oppa! Nice to meet you Sunny unnie! Till next time!” and she ran fast and left us.

 

“Hey! What did she show you?” Sungmin asked me and took my phone from my grasp.

 

“Oh sh*t! Tell me you haven’t seen this yet?” begged Sungmin. He looks like he would cry any minute. I only smiled at him, but it shocked me when I saw him pout, yes, he POUTED! It’s like the world stop and I can only see him POUTING! “How could this guy POUT? Tell me!” I screamed in my head.

 

Suddenly we heard a knock on the window beside me, it was Hyoyeon, she was like a ninja, just a blink of an eye she’s there, standing with her backpack and smiling. She bowed and mouthed “bye bye” to me and gave her brother a “MERONG” and left.

 

“Aishhhhh! Yah! This kid!” said Sungmin while covering his face.

 

I took the chance to grab my phone back.

 

“Wait! Delete it!” said Sungmin looking at me with those begging eyes, aigoo is he trying to kill me?

 

I giggled, “NO WAY”

 

His shoulders fell and stood up.

 

“Okay, come let’s go to Kyuhyun.” I tossed my keys and followed him. While walking, I put a password to my phone in case he’ll have a chance to hold it and try to delete his picture.

 

I evilly snickered. I stop walking when I realized that we’re already in front of my Bentley.

 

“You’re scary you know?”

 

“Hihihi.... yeah I know! Let’s go!”

 

 

 

 

Author’s note:

 

Hello Subbies! ^___________^

Sorry for the mistakes! Hohoho

I know you’ve seen Sungmin as Marilyn Monroe right? Aigoo... he’s so cute neh!

I’ve even once downloaded one fancam of SuJu in costumes during SS4 singing “Good Friend”. Even Siwon, Leeteuk and Donghae find him cute and not able to control themselves, they act y on him by lifting his dress.

LMAO.. Those kids! xD

Till next Chap!

Ppyoooong! ^____^