Friends

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)
After handling all the necessary documents, and a short tour in the university, Sunny decided to walk Sungmin to his first class. 

 

Because Sunny is quite popular, people started to look at them. Some girls are giggling while the boys were looking at Sungmin with wtf-who-are-you look. Sunny walked like nothing was happening while Sungmin was quite bothered by it. 

 

"Hey Sunny, is there something on my face?" Asked Sungmin while walking, "or did I do something wrong?" 

 

Sunny stoped and look at him and the people around them sharply, "nah, don't mind them. By the way, here's your room! Let's just meet at the parking lot later this afternoon arraso?" 

 

Sunny was about to leave but Sungmin grabed her wrist, "Ah Sunny! Can I get you number?" 

 

A loud gasp and banging sound was heard. 

 

Sunny looked at Sungmin, instead of giving it, she asked his handphone and rang her phone. "There, go! Your class was about to start! Bye!" 

 

Sungmin's POV 

 

After she left, I didn't bother to stay outside and be assassined by her fanboys, yeah, those boys looked at me with those deadly glare so I enter our building, gladly the bell rang so I just waited for our professor to go in. Few moments passed a man stood beside our rooms door. 

 

"Annyeonghaseyo!" I bowed greeted him 

 

He looked at me, "oh, Annyeonghaseyo, are you Mr. Lee Sungmin?" 

 

"Yes sir!" 

 

"Okay, welcome, Let's go in!" He said  

 

 

 

After 3 hours  

 

Sunny's POV  

 

Finally after 2 hours of boring English class.. 

 

"Sunny!!! Lunch Break! Let's go!!!" Sooyoung shouted beside me 

 

God! I think my ears are bleeding, "Yah Sooyoung! Don't shout! I'm beside you!" 

 

"Hehe neh! Sorry bunny, just too hungry! This subject really makes me hungry!!! I think can eat the whole cafe-" 

 

Before she finish complaining, Ryeowook oppa entered our room while holding a paper, "Babes!!! Got sandwich for you!!!" 

 

Agghh.. This lovebirds! 

 

"Waaah! Oppa! Saranghae! Sunny! See oppa loves me!" Sooyoung bragged, showing me her sandwich while hugging Ryeowook which is smiling at her while patting her head Yeah right! You shikshin! 

 

"Yeah! He looooves you a lot! Come on! I'm hungry too." I said while heading outside 

 

As I enter the cafeteria, I saw Seohyun, Tiffany and Taeyeon in our usual spot. "Hey girls!" 

 

The three looked at me. Taeyeon was the first to talk. "Yah! Soonkyu! You're back!" 

 

"Sunny! Unnie!" Said Tiffany and Seohyun while smiling widely at me. Gosh I miss this girls. 

 

"Yeah right!!!" I said as I sit 

 

30 minutes passed. It was like a mini reunion between the girls. They talked, laugh while eating. 

 

Sungmin's POV  

 

Woah, that was daebak, Mr. Park was really good! Yeah, it was my first day and I'm quite late with the topics but he started the new lesson and insert the past ones in between. 

 

"Okay class, homework will be on friday okay. Dissmiss." He said and left the room 

 

"Sungmin-sshi! Wanna come with us? Let's eat!" Said Donghae. He was my seatmate. 

 

I looked at him, he's with Henry. "Oh okay" I said as open my handphone. 

 

While walking I send Sunny a message: To Sunny: Lunch? :) 

 

She replied. From Sunny: Oh! Just finish class? I'm in the cafeteria now with my girls Come! Seohyun is here! :P 

 

Seohyun? Kyu's therapist? I send her my reply: To Sunny: Oh! Okay, I'm with my new friends. On our way there! 

 

"Hyung! Who are you texting? Girlfriend?" Said Henry 

 

"No, hehe just a friend. she's also studying here" I said 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

 

Annyeonghaseyo Subbies!!! New characters plus couple! SooWook in the house Plus Henry and Donghae! Hihi Errr.. Sorry if it's kinda boring hehe Comment? Reactions? :) Till next update! Pppyyooong