what's up?

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)
Next day..

 

Sunny woke up from her sleep. Upon opening her eyes, her brows arched.

 

"I'm in my room?" Half awake, she searched for her phone and found it on her side table.

 

"5:17 am" she read, her eyes widen up. "Oh sh*t! We have to be on school at 6:30am!!!" And as if on cue, Sungmin appeared in her door.

 

"Oh! Good morning Sunny, you're awake! Less than an hour to prepare. Arraso?"

 

As Sungmin closed the door Sunny stood up from her bed and prepared herself.

 

After 30mins she went out ready to leave but Sungmin insisted that they should at least eat coz will definitely be a long and tiring day for them.

 

 

At the school*

 

Wookie and the others started to prepare the things for their booth.

 

"Good morning everyone! Cosplay group! Here's your costumes, please prepare now!" Wookie said as he, Sunny, Sungmin and Sooyoung entered the room. "Ushers, please wear your sashes and caps! Ready with your phamplets?"

 

Sunny headed the costume and make-up team while Sungmin heads the band and utilities team.

 

It was 8am when the opening ceremony started, the students gathered inside the gym to listen to the President's speech and after 30mins he officially opened the festive.

 

 

ROOM*

 

After doing the final prepaeation Wookie stood infront of the door.

 

"Yah yah yah! We're gonna open now! Ready?" Asked Wookie

 

"Neh! Fighting!" They all answered.

 

Students and visitors started to enter their cafe-photobooth room and soon Sungmin's group started to sing songs requested by the costumers.

 

Sunny with her Brenda inspired costume came out from the kitchen to take some pictures. Instead of using the background in the booth, she took a shot of costumers enjoying their orders. Some looks like they're having a date, some are talking, some are eating. She also took pictures of her classmates preparing food, serving, and also the band.

 

 

Sunny's POV

 

I enjoyed getting pics of every people inside the room. Hihi those cute couples, the happy buddies and also the amazing band. Sungmin look so funny with that guard costume.

 

I was taking some candid shots of everyone when Hyuna entered the room. Wearing her cheerleading costume, men started to swam over her. Errr. Whatever.

 

 

Sungmin's POV

 

Last song for the 1st set and we'll have 15 mins break whew.. Donghae has a nice voice, and Henry too. Aigoo! Those boys surprice me with their talents. While singing, I noticed Sunny taking pictures, Puf* that costume suits her, also the wig.

 

I'm playing the guitar when I saw Hyuna entered, as soon as she faced me, she waved and sat in one of the tables near our corner.

 

After the song, Hyuna waved again at me and motioned me to come and sit with her.

 

"Oppa! Thank you for last time! Hmm and nice voice by the way! What do you want? My treat!"

 

"Oh! Thanks! No problem Hyuna-sshi. Never mind, i'll just get water, we still have to sing later."

 

"Oh! Okay!" She leaned forward like she wanted to say something and motioned me to do the same, but when I was about to Henry appeared beside me.

 

"Hyung! There you are!"

 

"Omo! Henry-sshi! You scared me!" I said as I clutched my chest.

 

He just smiled at me and turned to Hyuna, "he..ey Hyuna!"

 

They know each other? But why is Hyuna looking at him with those sharp eyes? There must be something.

 

"Hey mochi ball!" Hyuna said sweetly, deadly sweet.

 

"Sungmin hyung!" It was Donghae

 

He stoped in front of our table and looked the two people im sitting with, with a arced brows, he eyed them weirdly and looked at me.

 

"Hyung! There's'a problem, can i talk to you for a while." He said

 

I stood up, "Hey Henry, can you accompany Hyuna for a while?"

 

"Umm, okay Hyung." He said

 

I pat his shoulder and turned to Hyuna, "Sorry, I'll be back."

 

"Oh okay, oppa."

 

 

 

A/N:

 

SHORT UPDATE ! :(

 

Annyeong yeorobun!

 

What's'with Henry and Hyuna?

 

I know you've seen Sunny in Brenda costume right? Hihi..

 

Sungmin in a Guard costume, it was when he was on a show and played a guitar with a band. Forgot the title hihi..

 

A/N: Please bear with me arraso?.. :(

 

Till next update!

 

Pyoooong! :)