Drive

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)

Sungmin

 

The party ended with almost all the girls getting drunk. Lucky for us! Me, Henry, Donghae, Ryeowook and the other boys has high alcohol tolerance. The girls, they're done! Done as in they're drunk and loud especially Sooyoung and Sunny.

 

“Sooyoungie... give me moreeee~” Sunny sing song while raising her glass in front of a sleeping Hyomin. Aigoo, this girl is really drunk. 

“Sunny~ I’m here! Hahaha that’s Hyomin!" Sooyoung tapped my back while laughing.

 

I faced the boys and gave them signals, Ryeowook stood up and went to pay the bills as our other groupmates gathered their girlfriends/friends and bade goodbye.

 

Few minutes later, Ryeowook came, “you take Sunny home, I’ll take Hyomin and Sooyoung but help me first.” I nodded and piggy back Sunny while supporting Hyomin’s arm, she’s a little sober but still need support while walking, Ryeowook did the same with Sooyoung.

 

 

Sunny

 

It feels good. It’s like I’m floating. I tried opening my eyes but my vision stayed blurry. 

“I can’t imagine that you’re that light.” Hmm who’s that? He’s a boy, sounds familiar I thought. 

“Funny to see you act like that when you’re drunk.” the voice continued. When I’m drunk?  Everything synced in. Omo! My eyes shot open and was about to sit up but he continued talking, 

“I thought rich people does not get drunk easily?” I tried looking at him but he’s looking in front, driving while talking, maybe thinking that I was still sleeping so I decided to continue looking at him. 

"By the way, you have a nice voice, I didn’t know you can sing Japanese? hmm” he said smiling. He’s smiling, cute. The drive continued for 10 minutes and so his “talking-with-a-sleeping-Sunny”.

I was looking in front when I realized we stopped in front of the house and Sungmin became quiet. I look at his side, he was also looking at me.

 

Blink* blink*

 

“I see you’re awake. Since when?” he asked with a teasing smile

“hmm...” I kept my poker face. Sunny! Think! Aish! Ottoke? What to do?

“hmm? Sunny? Are you okay?” he asked facing me now. 

Oh no, what should I say? Sunny, girl, it’s not your fault if you woke up while he’s talking and asking you questions while driving okay, my inner mind told me. Hmm, so what now. I became restless, and suddenly I feel bitter.

 

 

Sungmin

 

It was past 12 when we reach home. As I pulled in front of uncle’s house, I found Sunny awake looking in front. Is she awake the whole ride? Did she hear me? Calm down. Looking somewhat awake, she faced me.

 

She didn’t speak. 

 

Blink* Blink* Oh boy, what was that? Haha I’m dying with her cuteness overload and with that dishevelled hair of her. i can’t stop myself from smiling.

 

“I see you’re awake. Since when?” 

 

“hmm...”

 

Err, “hmm,,? Sunny? Are you okay?” I asked her but she just looked at me. 

Suddenly her face changed, brows met in the middle. Oh no!  Don’t tell me... 

“Sunny~ahh... wait....”

 

 

 

A/N:

 

hahahahaha aigoo...

another round of Sunny's cuteness! :D

still alive yeorobun?