Lunch

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)
The next day... 

 

 

 

Sunny's POV 

 

Major subject.. At last! I can enjoy this one. Ms. Ahn was giving us a task for the comming festival. But it sounds like an event. 

 

"Class, do your best and submit your best shot next week..." Blah blah blah  

 

Okay, I'm a little excited with this photo contest. I've been into photography since I was young but this is my first time joining. 

 

"Sunny-ah! Good luck! I know you'll win!" Cheered Hyomin. She's one of my childhood friends and she knows how I enjoy taking pictures. She have seen some of the pictures I took when we're in elementary and from then she became my number one fan. 

 

I smiled at her, "thanks Hyomin!" 

 

I started up thinking on what theme should do. "Aaaahhhh! I'm excited!" 

 

 

 

Sungmin's POV 

 

I was working with my song when Henry sat in front of me. 

 

"Hyung! Woah! You're almost finish with your work!" He said while looking at my notebook. 

 

"Haha neh, I've been writing this for a while before Mr. Park gave our assignment." I said while leaning back 

 

Henry stopped and looked at me, "Hyung, can you help me with mine?" He said as he opened his bag go get something. 

 

"Oh! Sure! Let me take a look at it.." 

 

He showed me his work, its almost finish, "can you sing this part?" I asked him  

 

He took a deep breath and started singing, after finishing the part I told him to sing, he looked at me with those sad eyes, "woah, I can sense some love thingy here huh." I eyed him 

 

He nervously played with his pen, "actually..." 

 

He told me his inspiration with his song "I Would", I know he has the talent, he just need a little push.(Listen to Henry's "I Would" from his first album Trap, it's a good song and it's english, :))  

 

 

 

No One's POV 

 

Lunch Break.. 

 

Sunny sat beside her friends, Hyomin, Tiffany and Sooyoung when she saw Taeyeon and Seohyun. 

 

"TaeTae! Seo! Here!" She said while waving at them 

 

Taeyeon and Seohyun was from the medical department so they barely eat with them so when they have time they make sure they eat together. 

 

"Tae! I miss you!!! Where did you go yesterday huh?" Sunny whinned while hugging Taeyeon. 

 

"Yah SunBun! I had my duty yesterday, but Maknae told me that you've comeback. Hehe so I have a gift for you!" She said while getting something from her backpack. It was a pen, with a bunny on the cover. 

 

"Omo! Omo! Waaaah!!! Saranghae Taetae!" Sunny once again hugged her tightly. 

 

"Yah! We're here! Don't get lovey dovey there you danshins!" Said Sooyoung 

 

"Hey Taeng! How come Sunny hugs you? How about me?! I haven't hugged her!" Said Hyomin 

 

Seohyun just laughed because of the scene her unnies are making. She asked Taeyeon if what she wanted to eat and soon left their table. 

 

She walked to the counter and payed the things she got when she spotted Sungmin walking. 

 

"Sungmin-shi!" 

 

Sungmin looked at her andapproached her.  

 

"Oh! Seohyun! Lunch?" He asked while taking her tray 

 

"Oh! Thank you Sungmin-shi, neh, I'm with the unnies!" 

 

"I see, you can call me oppa, Sungmin-shi is too formal." 

 

"Oh, hehe, okay oppa, you look lonely, want to seat with us?" 

 

"Yeah, the boys went somewhere. Hmm I'll just get something." 

 

Seohyun waited for Sungmin to buy his food and they walked to her unnies table. 

 

 

 

Sunny's POV 

 

We're waiting for Seohyun to come back when Taeyeon suddenly stood up.  

 

"Oh! Annyeonghaseyo Sungmin-shi! I didn't know you also go to this school." said Taeyeon.I looked at my back and saw Seohyun with Sungmin. They know each other? He looked at me first and smiled. I nodded back. 

 

"Neh! How are you Dr. Kim?" He said while placing his tray on the table. 

 

"Dr. Kim? Huhuhu" she let out her ahjhuma laugh, "aigoo! I'm still an intern Sungmin-shi! Just call me Taeyeon!" 

 

"So you're Kyuhyun's doctor?" I said eyeing Tae 

 

"Neh! And he's maknae's first!" She teased Seohyun 

 

"Bwooooo??? Seohyun's what?" It was Sooyoung 

 

Seohyun bowed her head, "Unnie!" Aigoo our maknae! She's really cute hihi 

 

"Huhuhu waeyo maknae? He's your first patient right?" Taeyeon said still in a teasing voice. 

 

"Ah.. Neh unnie.." Answered Seohyun still bowing her head 

 

Hyomin, Taeyeon, Sooyoung and Tiffany burst out laughing while me and Sungmin just held it, preventing to tease our maknae, she's already red from shyness. 

 

In the end I ended up explaining everything to the girls. 

 

 

 

 

 

Author's Note: 

 

Annyeong!!!! 

 

I know you've heard Taeyeon's ahjhuma laugh? Haha it's really funny! 

 

Gosh! Anyone seen Sunny's pitch in LA? Haha for me, she has the best figure throwing the ball! 

 

She even wore a nike with heels! 

 

So how was our story going? Comment? 

 

Another character! And now it's Hyomin! Last chap was Hyuna, I know they're not from SM but I like them. :) 

 

For Hyuna's part hmmm, let's just wait haha.. :) 

 

Till next update! :))