Sunday

When LOVE and HATE Collides (discontinued)

After Ms. Park left, Sungmin decided to play with the boys. Since it’s already afternoon, he took them for a walk in the park near their uncle’s house. It was already 6 in the evening when they return back home. After having a shower he went to look at Sunny. As he opened the door, he saw her staring at something. It was a frame. He knocked, she looked at him. 

 

“Sunny? Can I come in?” and she nod and placed the frame back to her side table.  

 

“How are you feeling?” he asked as he approached her.

 

“I'm fine, sorry about this morning” she said looking at her lap.

 

He laughed, “hormones I guess? Hyonie used to hit me whenever she has.. you know, even if it’s Kyu’s who .” He said while massaging his nape.

 

She smiled, “yeah, you’re such a nice brother to those two, they always tease you but you won’t fight back.”  

 

“Hey Sunny, just a suggestion, can you ride with me tomorrow? I still don’t know the way to the university plus you won’t have to drive yourself.” He asked while looking at her.

 

“ermm.. okay, no problem.” She said.  

 

They heard a knock on the door and it opened revealing a maid, “oh, Good evening, Sunny~sshi, Sungmin~sshi, dinner’s ready” she said and closed the door.  

 

Sunny was about to leave her bed when Sungmin suddenly spoke, “Your sure you can walk? Or do you want me to get your dinner here?”

 

She looked at him and giggled, “yah! Sungmin! I just had cramps, not an injury, i can manage, come on, i’m starving.”

 

As they went down to have dinner, Sungmin noticed Sunny beling silent.   Dinner was finished with both of them concentrating with their food. Even though Sungmin wanted to ask her what's bugging her he chose to keep quiet and let her.

 

 

Sunny's POV

I didn't finish my food even though I said I was starving. It's just that I missed Omma, I miss how she take care of me when I have cramps. I'm thankful that even Sungmin keep on looking at me while eating, he didn't ask me. I was about to leave the dinning table when he spoke.  

 

"Hey Sunny,." He stood up.

 

"Yes?" I stop and face him "Can I bother you for a while? I want you to listen to something. Hmm Besides it's still early. "

 

I looked at the wall clock, yes, it's still early, "Okay, I'll just wait you in the garden" I said as I left.  

 

 

Sungmin's POV

After she left, I ran to my room to get my guitar. "I think this will help." I thought after I scan my music notebook.  

 

I write songs, since high school I have 5 excluding the one I'm working on now.  

 

I sling my guitar at my back as left my room, i remembered the cake so took a short trip in the kitchen to take some.  

 

As I arrive in the garden, I saw her sitting looking in the sky, her back facing me, her long brown hair freely moving with the evening wind.

 

She look peaceful and beautiful at the same time but I can see sadness in her eyes.  

 

I approached her, and take the seat beside her, "Sorry for waiting!"  

 

She looked at me in the eyes. I was shocked when she leaned forward so I kept my eyes on her.

 

Few meters, suddenly, it became hard to breathe, then her eyes left mine and went down, in my hands, then grabbed something.  

 

"Thanks." She said while giggling.   I looked at her hands and there I saw one of the plates I bring.

 

"Ha.. Haha.. No problem, just thought after eating. Dessert? Yeah.." I said as I mentally slapped myself for thinking something.  

 

"So.." She started talking after taking a slice of cake in , "you said you want me to hear something, did you compose it or just practicing something?"  

 

"Ah, yeah, I was writing something, the one you heard yesterday, it's not finish yet though." I said while tunning my guitar   She nod and watched me.

 

"Yah, why are you looking at me like that? I haven't started playing it." I said, trying my best to hide my burning face. Sungmin! Get a grip!  

 

"I don't know, hehe, just remembered something. Appa used to play guitar too." She said smiling at me.  

 

"Oh.." It's easy to read her, she smiles but her eyes we're sad like she was about to cry so I decided to start playing.  

 

"Plese smile, dont be sad,

it's going to be alright, dont cry anymore

the song that i'm singing right now,

i hope that it can bring you comfort

Give me a smile, dont feel the hurt

even thought it's hard right now, everything will be alright

everything will pass

everything will look up again

Smile, look, arent i by your side?"

 

(Listen to Jung Yonghwa's comfort song in Heartstrings - http://youtu.be/BoEra7CRXUo)  

 

 

Sunny's POV

As I listen to Sungmin's voice, I felt comfortable, the bad feeling a while ago left and was replace by something not familiar. His voice was soothing. I looked at him, preoccupied while strumming the guitar, sometimes, he stops and just the sound of the guitar was heard. As he said, the song was still not finish. But I feel like it was dedicated to me. and then he stopped.  

 

"Aigoo, there, sorry but I still need to finish it. Hehe. So how was it?" He said while tapping his fingers in his guitar.

 

 

 

 

Author's Note:

 I'm back!!!!!!

Sorry for not updating until now...

Ideas are scattered plus...

Something happened...Hihihi

Got a good news last July 8... What is it?

I passed the board exam and now I'm a unofficial Registered Nurse!!!!

photo tumblr_lor8p20mXT1qgzsde_zps350f2c9f.gif" />

Yehey!! Yeah unofficial because I still haven't register yet and did the Oath.. hihihi..

still floating. Huhuw...

Till next update..

Please bear with me coz I'm using phone to update..

Give me some love people!!! ^_^

Ppyooonggg!!! ^_^